HP printers are so advanced that whenever it stuck due to some error, the cause of this error is clearly shown on the monitor. However, in further cases, the cause of the error might be a complete mystery. To find the exact solution for this printer error let us first check out the possible causes behind this error. Instead of going on a wild-goose chase it is better to try some troubleshooting steps according to the reasons behind the printer error.
These steps will surely eliminate your Printer Not Printing problem. So, what are you waiting for? Let us start with the causes behind this issue and then learn its solutions.
Reasons Behind Why My Printer Say Error Printing
As we have mentioned above that there could be multiple reasons behind this error, so look at some reasons that can lead to this printing error.
- It might be possible when your ‘Printer Spool’ service is choked on bad data, terminated, stopped running, or failed to start.
- Due to corrupt data in a spool or printing tray can cause this problem.
- Another most common reason behind is- connection error behind error printing. Maybe the connection between computer and printer is not stable and this can occur due to printer drivers or USB cables.
- Sometimes printer lost the connection when you update your computer because after the updated printer drivers stop working.
Look At The Steps To Resolve Printing Error
Here are the solutions that your printer might be looking for to come out of the error.
Solution 1: Reconnect Cables
- Make sure the cables of the HP printer are appropriately connected.
- If you are in doubt, then simply turn off the printer, unplug it and then remove all of the printer cables.
- After a few seconds, plug it back in and reconnect all the cables.
- Turn on the printer and see if the error has cleared.
Solution 2: Check Printer Cartridges
- Verify the HP printer cartridges and printer-head to make sure that they’re installed correctly.
- Also, check printer cartridges is empty or not.
- If the ink cartridges have enough ink, then reinstall the cartridges and the print heads.
- If ink cartridges empty, then simply replace it with a new one.
Solution 3: Check for Printer Driver Installation to Remove Printing Error
- Now you need to check for the installation of your printer driver software.
- If the device does not respond accordingly or the printer software won’t initialize, then uninstall and reinstall the HP printer software at once.
- Open Control Panel and select the HP printer driver setup, right-click, and select Uninstall.
- After that open, the Printer driver setup, update and install it again.
Solution 4: Check The Firewall
- Check whether the firewall of your computer maybe it is preventing the HP printer from functioning appropriately.
- Try disabling the firewall temporarily
- In the firewall preferences simply add the executable file of the printer software.
- Once your printer starts working normally then you can enable the firewall software.
Solution 5: Change of Printing Settings
- If the pages are not printing properly, then you need to make some modifications in print settings.
- Firstly, you need to set the margins according to the HP printer to at least the minimum pages.
- Secondly, make sure that you have selected the accurate printer settings for the document and paper size you are trying to print.
- To get an uninterrupted print, you may need to clean printer cartridges, toner, and printheads.
Solution 6: Delete Printer Queue:
- Delete the entire queue task.
- To perform this action, from the system tray on the bottom right of the screen, simply double-click on the HP printer icon.
- Under “Status” right-click on the entries
- Simply choose “Cancel,” to remove the entire queue task.
Hence, after trying these troubleshooting methods your printing error will get resolved. After this you won’t see- ‘printer say error printing’ message on the screen.
What To Do Next When Printer Says Error Printing
If these steps fail to fix HP Printer Not Printing error, simply navigate to the HP website to look for a solution. Furthermore, you can also take the support of highly-knowledgeable professionals to resolve this issue in the comfort of your home. To join their hands, you simply need to dial a toll-free Hp Support number which is accessible throughout the day and night.