HP printers are so advanced that whenever it bump into some error, the cause of this error is clearly shown on the monitor. However, in further cases, the cause of the error might be complete mystery. To find the exact solution for this printer error, instead of going on a wild-goose chase it is better to try troubleshooting steps. These steps will surely eliminate your Printer Not Printing problem. So, what are you waiting for? Just try out below mentioned steps carefully.
Look at the steps to conquer error related to HP printer:
- Make sure the cables of HP printer are appropriately connected. If you are in doubt, then simply turn off the printer, unplug it and then remove all of the printer cables. After few seconds, plug it back in and reconnect all the cables. Turn on the printer and see if the error has cleared.
- Verify the HP printer cartridges and print heads to make sure that they’re installed correctly. Also, check printer cartridges in empty or not. If the ink cartridges have enough ink, then reinstall the cartridges and the print heads. If ink cartridges empty, then simply replace it with a new one.
- Now you need to check for the installation of your printer driver software. If the device does not respond accordingly or the printer software won’t initialize, then just uninstall and reinstall the HP printer software at once.
- Check whether firewall of your computer is preventing HP printer from functioning appropriately. Try disabling the firewall temporarily or in the firewall preferences simply add the executable file of printer software.
- If the pages are not printing properly, then you need to make some modification if print settings. Firstly, you need to set the margins according to the HP printer to at least the minimum pages. Secondly, make sure that you have selected the accurate printer settings for the document and paper size you are trying to print.
- To get uninterrupted print, you may need to clean printer cartridges, toner, and printheads.
- Delete the entire queue task. To perform this action, from system tray on the bottom right of the screen, simply double-click on the HP printer icon. Under “Status” right-click on the entries and simply choose “Cancel,” to remove the entire queue task.
What to do Next When printer say error printing
If these steps fail to fix HP Printer Not Printing error, simply navigate to the HP website to look for solution. Furthermore, you can also take the support of highly-knowledgeable professionals to resolve this issue at the comfort of your home. To join their hands, you simply need to dial toll-free Hp Support number which is accessible throughout the day and night.