HP printers are so advanced that whenever it stuck due to some error, the cause of this error is clearly shown on the monitor. However, in further cases, the cause of the error might be a complete mystery. To find the exact solution for this printer error let us first check out the possible causes behind this error. Instead of going on a wild-goose chase it is better to try some troubleshooting steps according to the reasons behind the printer error.
These steps will surely eliminate your Printer Not Printing problem. So, what are you waiting for? Let us start with the causes behind this issue and then learn its solutions.
Reasons Behind Why My Printer Say Error Printing
As we have mentioned above that there could be multiple reasons behind this error, so look at some reasons that can lead to this printing error.
- It might be possible when your ‘Printer Spool’ service is choked on bad data, terminated, stopped running, or failed to start.
- Due to corrupt data in a spool or printing tray can cause this problem.
- Another most common reason behind is- connection error behind error printing. Maybe the connection between computer and printer is not stable and this can occur due to printer drivers or USB cables.
- Sometimes printer lost the connection when you update your computer because after the updated printer drivers stop working.
Look At The Steps To Resolve Printing Error
Here are the solutions that your printer might be looking for to come out of the error.
Solution 1: Reconnect Cables
- Make sure the cables of the HP printer are appropriately connected.
- If you are in doubt, then simply turn off the printer, unplug it and then remove all of the printer cables.
- After a few seconds, plug it back in and reconnect all the cables.
- Turn on the printer and see if the error has cleared.
Solution 2: Check Printer Cartridges
- Verify the HP printer cartridges and printer-head to make sure that they’re installed correctly.
- Also, check printer cartridges is empty or not.
- If the ink cartridges have enough ink, then reinstall the cartridges and the print heads.
- If ink cartridges empty, then simply replace it with a new one.
Solution 3: Check for Printer Driver Installation to Remove Printing Error
- Now you need to check for the installation of your printer driver software.
- If the device does not respond accordingly or the printer software won’t initialize, then uninstall and reinstall the HP printer software at once.
- Open Control Panel and select the HP printer driver setup, right-click, and select Uninstall.
- After that open, the Printer driver setup, update and install it again.
Solution 4: Check The Firewall
- Check whether the firewall of your computer maybe it is preventing the HP printer from functioning appropriately.
- Try disabling the firewall temporarily
- In the firewall preferences simply add the executable file of the printer software.
- Once your printer starts working normally then you can enable the firewall software.
Solution 5: Change of Printing Settings
- If the pages are not printing properly, then you need to make some modifications in print settings.
- Firstly, you need to set the margins according to the HP printer to at least the minimum pages.
- Secondly, make sure that you have selected the accurate printer settings for the document and paper size you are trying to print.
- To get an uninterrupted print, you may need to clean printer cartridges, toner, and printheads.
Solution 6: Delete Printer Queue:
- Delete the entire queue task.
- To perform this action, from the system tray on the bottom right of the screen, simply double-click on the HP printer icon.
- Under “Status” right-click on the entries
- Simply choose “Cancel,” to remove the entire queue task.
Hence, after trying these troubleshooting methods your printing error will get resolved. After this you won’t see- ‘printer say error printing’ message on the screen.
What To Do Next When Printer Says Error Printing
If these steps fail to fix HP Printer Not Printing error, simply navigate to the HP website to look for a solution. Furthermore, you can also take the support of highly-knowledgeable professionals to resolve this issue in the comfort of your home. To join their hands, you simply need to dial a toll-free Hp Support number which is accessible throughout the day and night.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Clear The Error Code On My HP Printer?
When your printer has any technical glitches or it is not functioning flawlessly, then the printer will display error message either on your computer or the printer display screen. You will then have to search for common error codes to get the right issue for fixing it. In most cases a simple printer cable with reset will definitely Clear the Error Code on your HP Printer. Here is how to reset the printer:
- Turn the printer ON if it is not already on.
- Wait for the printer to come in stationery mode.
- While the printer is on, unplug the power cable.
- Remove the power cord from the wall-outlet.
- Wait for 60 seconds.
- Plug-in the power cable back in an appropriate way, attach the power cord to the plug socket and reconnect the power cable to the back of the printer.
- Turn on your HP printer.
- Wait until the printer is quiet and then check if this has cleared the error codes.
Furthermore, you can call us at 24/7 helpline number for additional help and support.
How Do I Fix An HP Printer Error?
Sometimes you can’t print anything due to an HP Printer Error. Unless you solve it out you will definitely not get the quality printouts. So, if facing any error related to the printer, try fixes it as fast as you can. You can try out the recommended steps to instantly fix the printer error:
- Turn-off the printer first.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear end of the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the wireless router.
- Turn off the computer.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Let’s connect the power cord back to the wireless router.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Turn the computer back on.
- Wait for the computer to reload.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back-side of the printer.
- Turn the printer back on and then start printing again.
This can surely dissolve the HP Printer Error from the root. If it doesn’t, contact us through helpline number. We have solutions to all printer related errors.
Why Does My HP Printer Say Error Code?
When you are using your own office or home HP Printer to print, there are chances to the appearance of most common HP error codes. Each error code specifies particular error message by which you will get to know what the exact problem your printer is experiencing. So, whenever the HP Printer Say Error Code during print-job, you first need to try to find out its actual reason behind it with the help of its error message that displayed on the printer or computer screen. If you see a message saying that you have an incorrect ink cartridge or you are suggested to remove the color cartridge, then it is highly required to cope-up the problem ASAP, reset the printer and remove the error before you continue. You can call us at 24/7 Online Support Number for further query.
How Do I Get My HP Printer Out Of Error State?
Have you ever been experienced HP Printer In Error State issue while trying to get printout from your printer? If yes and unable to get your HP Printer Out Of Error State, then the following instructed steps will help you to do so. Thus, don’t waste your precious time; just go through each step consecutively to get the printer in error state problem fixed completely from the root. Start following:
- First of all, make couple of changes in the Port Settings through Device Manager. This might help you out to getting out your printer from its error state.
- Secondly, you should try to reinstall your Printer’s driver.
- You can install updated printer driver manually.
If your problem yet not solved, talk to our tech-geeks. They will give you perfect suitable solution in not time. Hence, dial helpline number!
How Do I Fix HP Printer Error?
Any of the common HP Printer Error can be fixed from the root only when you reset your printer in an appropriate manner. If the printer is showing an “Error”, then the reasons could be many. In order to quickly eradicate the printer error, you just need to perform the following instructions:
- First have to check whether the printer is working. To check it, make a copy on the printer or print a self test page.
- Check the printer for wireless connection.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the printer driver.
If this information has helped you out in resolving your printer problem, then it’s great! If it doesn’t, call us at toll-free number. We will lend you a hand.
Why Does My HP Printer Say Error Printing?
There could be several reasons because of which your HP Printer Say Error Printing. Most of the times it happens due to one of the following factors:
- If the printer is not properly connected to the computer system.
- When the printer has low/empty ink.
- Printer is not set as default.
- Printer is Offline statement is selected on Windows.
With simple techniques you can fix this error problem soon. To learn its effectual troubleshooting tricks, call at toll-free number. One of our tech-specialists will lend you a hand with satisfaction.
How Do I Fix Printer Error?
With simple tweaks and techniques you can Fix Printer Error. Some of the beneficial fixing instructions we have compiled in the below. So, just check them out:
- Set your printer as Default.
- Check the printer connection and make sure there is no connectivity issue.
- Make the printer driver up-to-date.
- Use the Printer Troubleshooter Guide to fix any printer problem.
These are the right ways to get the issue resolved in quick and effortless manner. If incase your printer error is yet persisting, contact us immediately. We are technical engineer having immense experience in handling printer errors. Hence, dial toll-free number anytime and get instant solution at doorstep.
How Can I Fix My HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013?
The HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013 is also called as ink cartridge issue which can usually be caused by either paper jam, ink cartridge or a printer failure. To rectify this error, you should first try eradicating all of the papers from the printer and then inserting a new fresh one stack of A-4 size plain white paper. Now, you can print a test page to see if you’re still getting the same error or the problem you were facing has now been resolved. If the Error Code 0xc19a0013 persists yet, turn off the printer, slightly remove the ink cartridges, turn it back on and perform a hard reset. Now you can do a test print, if you still face same error problem, contact us through online technical support number. We have fruitful solution to this complicated error.
Why Do I Keep Getting Error Message When Printing?
Because of any of the below noted causes you are continuously Getting Error Message When Printing:
- It might be possible that your ‘Printer Spool’ service choked and hence it result Printing error.
- Corrupt data in the Print Spooler tray can also cause same problem.
- Another probable reason for the printing error is the lost connection between printer and computer.
- Sometimes, problem might be the printer driver.
- Printer and computer compatibility issue.
No matter what causes the appearance of Error Message when printing will be exterminated in no time. To know the actual facts and possible solution you simply need to put a call at helpline number. We will lend you a hand for sure!
How Do I Clear The Error Code On My HP Printer?
You can easily Clear The Error Code On HP Printer just by updating the printer driver and should give confirmation regarding the printer cable that it is not faulty. By simply turning off the printer and turning it back on, the error code could be disappeared. If this doesn’t work-out in removing the printer error code, then just chill as this time the printer probably has a problem with the printer cartridge chip. Therefore, try reinstalling the printer cartridge in an appropriate manner. Refilling the paper is also the one effectual solution to the printer problem.
How Do I Fix HP Printer Error Mode?
To Fix HP Printer Error Mode, you need to perform the below guidelines one-by-one:
- Power off the printer, if wired connection is setup, unplug it’s USB cable from PC.
- Right click “Start” button in Windows 8/10 to open Apps and Features (or in Windows 7 type it in “Start” Search) to Uninstall all the printer software.
- Next copy and paste in Start search box: printui /s /t2
- Right click result to “Run as Administrator”.
- use the printui command to remove the driver package(s): https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/enable-dia…
- Restart your printer back to normal mode.
- Download the complete package of Hp Printer driver and install it on Windows.
If you yet face problem, call us at toll-free number.
How Do I Fix Error 49 On HP Printer?
While you print some of your urgent document, the HP Printer Error Code 49 can occur. If communication failure error occurs between the computer and printer, then also you can face the same printer error code. But don’t worry! There are simple fixes you need to perform so in less time and minimal effort you can Fix Error 49 On HP Printer. The best way to fix HP printer error 49 is to first standardize the printer. Here is what you should do to get it resolved as quickly as possible:
- Clear-out the print job.
- Restart the printer.
- Print another job.
- Remove all the cables that connect the printer to the PC or the network. Afterward, turn off the printer and make it on for further use.
Dial helpline number to get handy resolution guide.