Are you encountering issues with your HP printer? Though HP printers proffer brilliance in technology as well as in power, they are also surrounded by several issues and errors. Sometimes, users face numerous issues while using their HP wireless printers and resetting your HP printer to its factory mode is the simplest way to resolve all issues. If you want to do the same, then without keeping second thought in your mind simple make a call at HP Customer Support Phone Number to take assistance from an expert. The professionals, who answer your call, will surely provide you excellent solutions in no time.
By performing system recovery you can eliminate your entire issues including ink cartridges as well as printing jobs issue, problems and error messages related to software, etc. Here, we will show you the easiest methods to perform an HP printer system recovery process.
Look at the easiest ways to reset HP printer to factory settings:
- When your printer is turned on, at that time disconnect the power cord and then unplug it from the wall power outlet.
- If there is any USB cable is attached to it, carefully remove it.
- Simply wait for 2-3 minutes, then press and hold the Power button of your HP printer for about 30 seconds.
- Now, plug the power cable into the wall outlet and also plug it back to the printer.
- Turn on your printer and then wait till the printer warm-up period finishes.
When the printer is warming up immediately move to the next step to install the HP printer software. You have around 2 hours to download and install HP printer driver software in your system.
Look at the steps to download and install HP printer driver:
- Visit HP official website and then go to drivers & software column to download the driver.
- Search for your desired driver software and then click on it to start downloading.
- When downloading gets complete, then navigate to the folder where the downloaded files are saved.
- Simply double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Whenever your operating system prompts you for approval, then tap on OK to authorize the installation process.
- To accept the default installation location in your system click OK and then start the installation wizard.
- Either chooses the recommended installation or a custom installation. The recommended version will automatically installs all the components that a common user will require. On the other hand, a custom installation gives you the opportunity to choose the options you want.
- After choosing your desired option, click install to start the installation.
- When HP Printer driver installed properly, then click finish to exit the installation wizard.
So, by applying these methods you can easily perform HP printer system recovery process. However, if you face any problem while pursuing these steps, you need to dial HP Customer Support Number and grab the assistance from professionals. They will provide you the best possible solution to get rid of your entire issues from the root.