Get The Latest HP Printer Driver Download
HP is one of the top-most as well as trustworthy brands launching several products like computers, laptops, printers, and many more. Many people have full trust in this specific brand as it lives up the requirements of the users at low budget. Well, if you are planning to purchase a printing machine for your home or office premises, you can buy HP Printer. Once you have an HP Printer device, unbox it first, set it up, download & install HP Printer Driver to start printing.
You can flawlessly print any of your documents only when you have a current version of the printer driver installed on Windows PC. Thus, we highly suggest you always prefer the official site of HP Support to get the latest printer software on the system. If you are a novice and unable to do so, don’t worry! In this guide, we represent how it could be done with an optimum-ease. Just read it!
Why HP Printer Driver Is Essential?
If you think that just plugging a new HP Printer into a computer will let you print, then you are completely wrong. However, to start printing function within seconds you have to install the current HP Printer Software. If in case you do not install the new printer software or driver on your PC, you may have to deal with lots of hassles during printing tasks. Though, the printer driver is a piece of software that translates data stored in a computer into a format so that printer can understand. Each printer is built with different hardware and software, so it is the system has to provide proper instructions to each particular machine. Here is the reason why a printer driver is required to be downloaded and installed:
- A driver assists your operating system to better understand the printer’s technical details, and how to transfer data to it.
- A driver transfers the selected data to the printer in a language or format that can easy to understand. Afterward, the printer will deliver you high-quality printouts in less time of interval.
If an HP Printer Driver is not installed on your computer, or if it’s inappropriately installed, then your computer will not detect the printer for which you want to print. You can be thereafter prevented from printing any document. Therefore, whenever you buy a new printer, it is crucial to install the driver against your printer on your PC. And then connect both the devices to enjoy the print job without any disruption.
Quick Methods To Download And Install The Latest Printer Driver
The HP Printer Installation guidelines are noted underneath. So, despite wandering here and there give a brief look at once:
- First and foremost, visit the HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads page.
- Thereafter, enter your exact device name into the given field.
- Now, choose your desired as well as compatible HP Printer Softwarefrom the given list.
- And then finally click on the “Download” link.
- After doing so, the correct printer driver will be downloaded and saved on your PC.
- In the next step, you need to go to the folder where the downloaded file is saved.
- Then, place a double-tap on the file and follow the on-screen prompted instructions.
- Within a few seconds, you find that the driver is completely installed on your system.
Your printer is now ready to serve quality printouts. Hence, do your print job with clarity and perfection.
What Is The Role Of HP Printer Assistant?
When you have the upgraded version of HP Printer Driver Download, the driver will automatically install the HP Printer Assistant application. HP Printer Assistant provides a quite simple interface for you to:
- Produce printing, scanning, and faxing tasks
- Adjust your printer settings accordingly
- Opt for the output folders
- Examine your printer supply levels
Are You Using Smartphone or Tablet? Download HP Smart App
For smartphone or tablet users, it is necessary to have HP Smart App to:
- Print and scan the documents hassle-freely.
- Manage the printer power supply levels.
Suppose you have photos or documents to print from an Android phone, you can skip the “download to computer” process by using the HP Smart app. This will allow you to print the documents wirelessly. To download HP Smart, you are simply required to search for it on your device’s play store.
Effective Guidance For HP Printer Software Update
If you’ve already the newest HP Printer Driver installed on your computer, periodic updates will be received to fix bugs and implement new features. Never skip the available updates otherwise your printer may stop functioning anymore. To smooth and hassle-free print from an HP Printer, it is extremely required to update the driver. In the below section, we have discussed how to update the printer driver in an efficient way. So, let’s give a glance at the given directives:
1. Update Your HP Printer Driver With Windows Update
Apply the instructed lines enumerated beneath to update your driver in a couple of seconds:
- The First and foremost step you should take is to restart your computer system. Doing this will ensure that any prior updates have been correctly installed.
- Afterward, press the Windows logo key and search for any available updates by clicking the “Check for updates” tab.
- If there are any updates, they will be automatically updated. If they are not, just place a single click on the “Download” link to begin the HP Printer Installation.
- However, you can also adjust your Windows Update Settings over there.
2. Update Your Driver With The Help Of Device Manager
Here are the guidelines you should go through to get the most recent version of HP Printer Driver Download:
- At the very beginning, you should press the Windows key and search for the “Device Manager” option. Once you find it, give a single tap to open it on Windows Desktop.
- Thereafter, choose the printer from the given list.
- Place a right-click on the HP Printer icon and select “Update Driver” or “Update Driver Software”.
- Click “Search” for an automatically updated printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen prompted instructions to immediately install the updated driver on Windows PC.
- In the end, restart your computer system and connect the printer to it appropriately. Now start printing anything.
How To Protect The Installed Driver & Software From Damaging?
Malware threats are playing the biggest role in damaging the HP Printer Driver & software installed in your system. Nonetheless, it is the harsh truth that the corrupted or faulty printer driver makes it impossible to print. Using such an outdated driver could crash your BIOS which further could cause you to lose drivers and important data as well. Therefore, whenever you notice that the driver has become out-of-date, uninstall it from the Device Manager program. And thereafter you can frequently reinstall it from the HP website.
Regardless you can avoid those headaches only by using secure programs. They will stop viruses and malware threats from being attacking the system. Here are a couple of beneficial security programs that’ll help you to protect your HP Printer Software and drivers. Have a glimpse of the given informative points:
- Firewalls: The system is infected with viruses most of the time when you use the internet on a regular basis. Thus, from being protected against the virus attack, make sure that your computer is equipped with a powerful security program. If you run a small business, secure your office with a network firewall.
- HP Jet Advantage: HP Jet Advantage is an on-demand tool purposely been used to securely print anything from an HP Printer device. This program is specifically developed to help the users manage a network of devices that are linked to office printers.
- Always Download Driver HP: You are always recommended to download and install the HP Printer Driver directly from the HP website. Never prefer third-party websites for downloading the driver otherwise you may experience several glitches while printing.
NOTE: HP printer software is free. So, whenever you are asked to pay for drivers, immediately take a step back from that website!
Obtain 24/7 Online HP Printer Support For Any Help
No matter what you have to print, a suitable HP Printer Driver is strongly needed to download and install on PC. If you fail to download the updated driver, don’t worry! We, the HP Printer Support team are here for your relevant assistance. Give us a single ring at the toll-free number to make an instant connection with us. We are tech specialists 24×7 ready to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I update the HP printer driver?
To update the HP printer driver, you need to go to the HP website. Alternatively, you can update the driver using HP software that automatically updates the driver. The updation of the drivers can be done manually, easily. Follow the below instructions and you would be able to update the HP printer driver files:
1. Go to the HP website.
2. Enter your printer model number on the search box of the HP website.
3. All the software and driver files associated with your HP printer will be displayed on the website.
4. Download the relevant software and drivers.
5. You can only download the software and the driver files which are compatible with your operating system version.
How do I update my HP printer driver to Windows 10?
You can update your HP printer driver for Windows 10 operating system by using certain computer skills. The HP printer driver files can be downloaded automatically with the help of the HP printer software. It is called HP Smart. Alternately, you can do it manually too. It is easy and can be done within a few minutes. Open Device Manager. It can be found by searching on the search menu. Another way to find it out is by using the Run Command. Under the Device Manager, you must be able to see the name of your printer. Right-click on the printer name. This would list down various options. Click on the update driver software.
Do HP printers update automatically?
HP printers can update automatically if you have the software for this purpose. For example, HP Smart is software that allows users to update the driver files automatically. If you click over the HP Smart software, you would be able to see an option for update automatically. Click over it. If you’re not able to update the printer automatically then you can also choose the manual updation technique. For the same, you need to search for Device Manager on the search menu, next to the Start Menu. You need to click on the Device Manager. Right-click on the printer name under it. Then, click on the update driver software.
How do I install HP printer drivers only?
You have to install HP printer driver files regularly if you have to make your HP printer work properly. Unless you download and install HP printer driver files, it may fail to work with the latest version of Windows. To download the HP printer’s driver file, you need to visit the HP website. You need to choose the correct version of your Windows operating system or Mac OS. You need to type the printer’s model number. This will display all the important driver files related to the HP printer. Download the printer files. When you click on the EXE file, the installation process will start quickly.
How do I manually install HP drivers?
Installing HP drivers manually is not a difficult task. You need to go to the HP website for the same. Enter your printer’s model number and other required details. The website will list down all the software and drivers compatible with your system. You should be careful that you choose the appropriate operating system compatible with your printer. That is if your operating system is Windows then choose printer driver files of Windows OS. On the other end of your operating system is macOS, then choose printer driver files of macOS. Download the printer driver files. Open the folder where the driver files have been downloaded and install them.
Why won't my HP printer driver install?
Getting the driver files downloaded and installed in the system is not a tough task. However, sometimes, the PC is not able to install the driver files. The possible reasons why the PC is unable to install the driver files are as follows:
1. The software which automatically updates the driver files must have got corrupted. Uninstall it and install it again.
2. The software that automatically installs the driver files must not be downloaded properly.
3. There must be some problem with the internet connection. Hence, the driver files are not able to get downloaded.
4. System files must have got corrupted or damaged.
5. Some malicious virus or malware must have attacked Windows system files.
How do I download a printer driver?
To download the printer’s driver files, you need the internet. You need to visit the manufacturer’s website. You may see a search box on the manufacturer’s website. You need to type the model number of your printer on the search box. The website would display various driver files compatible with your printer. You also need to check the compatibility of the driver files, based on your operating system. You need to click on the download button. The driver files will start downloading. Once the driver files have been downloaded, open the folder. Click on the EXE file of the setup driver files. Installation of the driver file shall begin.
How do I choose a printer driver?
Any printer driver could not make your printer work with the PC. You need to download and install the appropriate printer’s drivers on the PC. Only the compatible printer driver files on your PC will make the printer work. Additionally, you also need to ensure that your printer driver files are compatible with the version of your operating system. If it is not so, then an error will be displayed by the PC.
For choosing printer’s driver files, you need to go to the manufacturer’s website.
This is because it would contain the drivers for the printer. Enter the model number of your printer. The website will show only those drivers compatible with your printer.
How do I know if my printer driver is installed?
When you go to the manufacturer’s website and type the model number of your printer. It would show only the drivers compatible with your printer’s model number. When you download it, click over the driver’s set up. The installation process will begin. This may take some time. Once installation is completely over. A folder with the name of the setup file will be created under a folder named ‘Systems Files’. You will see various files inside it. This means your printer driver has been fully installed. Another way to check whether the printer drivers are installed or not is by giving print instructions to the printer. The printer will start printing the desired file.
How do I find my HP printer driver version?
It is easy to find out the driver version of your HP printer. It can be done on your laptop or PC itself. You need to go to the search menu and type Device Manager. Alternatively, you can also find out the Device Manager by clicking over the Control Panel. Next, you need to click over Hardware and Sound. The option of devices and printers will be displayed. Right-click over the Devices and Printers icon. It would list down various options. Click over the printer icon. Then, right-click over the printer software. You would be able to see the latest version of your HP printer driver.
How do I install HP Network Driver?
To update the HP Network Driver files, you need to have a printer’s software. The software enables the updation of different driver files. On clicking over the software, you would be able to see an option for driver update. Click over it. If this doesn’t work then, you can update the network driver files manually. All you have to do is, go to the HP website and enter your printer model number. The website will display all the relevant driver files. You need to download the network driver files which suit your operating system and printer. Then, you need to click over the EXE file to install the files.
How do I get a driver for my HP?
To download the HP printer driver for Windows 10, you need to go to the HP website. Write down the name of your model number on the search box of the HP website. It will display all the driver files associated with your printer. You need to download the driver files which are compatible with Windows 10. Once you have downloaded the driver files set-up, click over the set-up file to install files. In simple words, the PC instruction will be understood by the printer through the right printer driver files. Restart the machine. Instruct printout through the PC, the printer will respond.