In most cases the users of HP printer bump into obstruct that there printer not printing color print appropriately. The printer is working fine but the output colors in the printed document are not what are expected. The output looks like as if only a color has not printed or only one color has printed or as if the wrong colors have been printed all over the paper.
Other error such as streaked or faded printouts, documents with blurred or fuzzy text, color or black ink or any single color Printer Not Printing, ink strips or smears, and other print quality problems are also there. However, these types of issues can be effortlessly cleared out by the customers on their own via simply following the below stated steps.
Have a look at the steps by which you can easily resolve printer not printing color print issue easily:
- At first simply try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver
- Use only genuine HP ink cartridges or toner supplies
- Make sure to remove ink smears on the back of printouts if any present there.
- Ensure you are using the suitable paper for your print job and if not change reload the printer with appropriate paper type.
- Check the print settings to make certain that they are suitable for your print job.
- Low level of ink also effect the print quality, so also verify the estimated ink levels
- If any low or empty ink cartridge is there, then replace it.
- To see the results print a Print Quality Diagnostic report and see for error.
- To confirm the color blocks do not show white lines and is also not faded or missing, examine the color blocks.
- Clean the ink cartridges to improve the print quality.
- Align the ink cartridges and Print heads correctly with the printer.
- Manually clean the area around the ink nozzles if you see any smears on the printouts.
If you still found the prints poor in quality or not printing colors, after going through all the steps, then the cartridges might be faulty and you need to replace it with the new one.
Hopefully after replacing ink cartridges solve your Printer Not Printing Black problem and you are on your way to finish your work. However, due to any reason if you are not able to perform this action or unable to understand any of the above steps, then you should connect with the proficient technicians. The professionals have years of practice and knowledge to resolve HP printer not printing color correctly issues instantly. So, hurry up! Don’t waste your valuable time simply come to us and resolve this error within the promised time frame.