When an individual bought an HP printer, first thing they do is downloading and installing its driver. Because of this they establish connection between computer and printer. If you are one who recently added a new printer in your home, then you need to download its driver into your system. For this, the professionals available at HP Customer Support can also support you in each and every step.
With the aim of downloading driver, you need to know few details about your HP printer such as product name, model ID and which version of windows operating system you are using.
Download and install HP printer driver in your windows operating system:
- Firstly, make sure that you are logged on to the computer with an administrator account. If not, then just remember the credentials of an administrator account.
- After getting the details about your Printer and windows operating system, simply visit HP support website Support.hp.com.
- Here, you have to go towards the printer drivers section.
- Once you are at the correct section of the site, then simply run search to find driver for your HP printer.
- From the multiple options to download, simply select the correct HP printer driver install package to download for your windows PC.
- When the download is completed then you need to find the .EXE file from the download folder
- Double-click on this .EXE file or right-click to run.
- Now, you need to follow the on screen instruction to finish installation
After following these steps, certainly you will be able to download and install HP printer driver into your windows PC. Furthermore, HP provides driver’s update on regular interval of time to make your working life simpler. So, to know how to update printer driver just look at the below mentioned steps.
Learn to Update HP Printer Drivers Using windows Device Manager
- Open run dialog box from your computer by pressing Windows + R key.
- Enter “devmgmt.msc” in the run dialog box and simply tap OK to open device manager.
- Device manager window will open and from this look for “print queues” or “printer”
- Expand category print Queues or printer and look for your printer.
- Right click on your printer and then click on update driver on the menu list.
- Tap on the “search automatically” for updating driver software
- If your printer driver is up-to-date, then you will be notified and you don’t need to update HP printer driver. If not then device manager will download and install the latest driver.
- Right after the installation of printer driver, install your computer to fully implement the changes.
Optimistically, these steps will guide you to download, install and update HP printer driver in to your windows system. However, if you face any difficulty while applying these steps or unable to install drivers, then we suggest you to take help from the experts of HP Printer Support Canada team. They are available 24×7 to provide best achievable solution at your door-step.