How To Download HP Photosmart 5520 Printer Driver With An Ease?
If you are looking for the lucrative versatile printing machine for your office premises, then you are always advisable to go with HP Photosmart 5520. It is the right option for you as it is available in your budget. Such an all-in-one printer is having the ability to copy, scan and print the documents with high-quality also at excellent speed. However, it has great astonishing features including three ways of connectivity options i.e. Wireless, Wireless Direct, and USB, and supporting ePrint and AirPrint functionality. Though, to make the printer device in printing mode well-efficiently, it is strongly required to download and install the upgraded version of printer driver on your Windows system. So, if you are not enough proficient to do the same, keep your eyes feast on this post. And let’s follow the given guided lines!
More Efficient Ways To Download HP Photosmart 5520 Printer Driver
Before you begin to download the HP Photosmart 5520 Driver, you should check which Windows OS you have and make sure the driver is supported your system. Now, start following the provided steps one-by-one to get the genuine driver downloaded in your computer system:
- First, go to the official site of HP printer and then search for the downloading link of your printer driver
- Click the “Download” button and let the downloading file to complete
- Once the downloading process gets done, give a double-tap on the driver file.exe
- Then after you have to place a click on “Run” button
- Doing this will start extracting the files
- Now, click the accept box stating “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings”
- Then, press “Next” button
- Now, the selected software is being installed
- In the next window, you will see the following Connection Options:
- Wireless– Connect the printer to your wireless network and internet
- USB- Connect the printer to this computer using a USB cable
- Connect Later- Do not connect to the printer now. I will connect it later
- So, in these above options, you are always suggested to choose “USB” cable connection
- And then press “Next” button
- Next, you will be asked that “Are you sure you want to connect this printer using a USB cable?” Here, you have to tap “Yes” button
- And then give a check to the check-box saying “Continue the installation without connecting now. I will do it later”. And then in the same Window screen, click “Skip” option from the bottom right corner
- At the end, click “Finish”
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed HP Photosmart 5520 Printer Driver
Now, you can make a print test page from HP Photosmart 5520 Printer. Here is how to print:
- First, click on “Start” button and then choose “Control Panel” tab
- From the given items, click on “Devices and Printers” option
- Give a right-click on your installed printer and then choose “Printer Properties”
- Then after, hit on “Print Test Page” button
- And then click “Apply” and “OK” button to get the printouts
We tried our best to deliver you productive guidelines for downloading the actual HP Photosmart 5520 Driver and making the printouts effortlessly.
Contact To 24/7 Online Support For HP Printer Driver
Downloading and installing an updated HP Printer Driver on your computer won’t be an easy job for non-tech or novice. For them, the above information is definitely going to be helpful and can download the driver with no hassle. Additionally, we are offering an online support service round the clock to get direct assistance from our talented tech-specialists. All you need to do is place a call at helpline number and be in touch with us unless you get your answer with satisfaction. We are here only for serving the best service at your doorstep. Therefore, instead of wagging-off, make direct connection and get handy solution for your related query.