Suppose, you recently bought a wireless printer and enjoying printing from your laptop while sitting outside on the front porch. Isn’t this super convenient? However, this is if your wireless printer works like it supposed to be.
Akin to any other technology, when it gets more advanced it also gets more complicated too and thus more prone to errors. This is very true with the wireless printers. They will greatly work for a week and then unexpectedly stopped printing and shows Printer Offline while connecting over a wireless network.
Troubleshooting this issue is different depending on the types of printer you are using and the type of computer you are pairing it with. The procedure for setting up a printer on a wireless network is different from printer to printer. The resolution of this issue is also different as it depends on if it had been previously connected without any issue or having issues with the initial setup. Here, we are discussing the reasons and solutions to fix printer stopped working wirelessly error. Just read this carefully till the last.
Reasons why printer stopped working wirelessly:
- Improver connection between printer and wireless network
- Incomplete connection between computer and network
- New update or install of security software might be blocking communication
- Recent modification in wireless router settings
- Changes in IP address of your printer
Here are the list of solutions to fix printer stopped printing wirelessly issue:
- At first try restarting your printer, computer and wireless router.
- Make sure printer is well connected with your wireless network.
- Ensure there is proper connection between computer and wireless network.
- If a newly updated or installed software blocking your communication, then try restoring your system backup.
- If wireless router recently updated, then you need to configure it with printer among the new router settings.
- Make sure to disconnect from Virtual Private Network (VPN), because by doing so, you are only able to connect over wireless network.
- Check if the IP address of printer gets changed or not. If it is modified, then you need to update IP address of printer with the new address.
We assure you that once you follow above mentioned steps, then you will never face printer suddenly stopped printing issue. To perform this action with the help of additional support, you take online guidance from an expert. They will surely provide you exact solution to fix Printer Offline Windows 10 problem. With the proper assistance you will be able to solve printer’s working problem in a quick succession of time.