How To Fix HP Printer Paused Error?
Either for official purpose or personal use, HP printer is such an affordable prolific device you won’t realize its importance unless it stops functioning. However, you may sometime have often found that you can’t obtain any printouts of the selected documents from your system just because of HP Printer Paused error.
Although, there is no need to panic whenever you are unable to print anything as there are simple and easy ways to fix entire printing problems. Therefore, if the status of your printer is paused or offline, with unchallenging tricks and techniques you can change the printers’ status from ‘Paused’ to un-paused or online. In the blog-post you will learn the right directives through you can make instant conversion of your printer status from offline to online. Doing that you can print the document with no hassle and also be able to resume the print-job stuck in the queue. Hence, read here carefully!
Reasons Why Facing HP Printer Paused
Your HP Printer may get paused due to several factors. We have collected some of them. Check-out the list noted underneath:
- Using damaged USB Cables for connection
- Problem in Print Spooler
- Printer Software and driver gets outdated
- Paper jamming issue
- No/low ink cartridge
Effectual Fixing Methods Of HP Printer Paused Error
There are generally two different solving methods by which you can trouble-freely rectify the Printer Paused error. Both the troubleshooting methods are mentioned in the below, so just apply the given instructed lines accordingly to un-pause or bring back your printer online without spending too much time. Let’s begin to follow:
Method 1: Uncheck “Paused” option
To do this, go through the following guidelines appropriately:
- First and forecast, go to “Settings” tab to see the option “HP Printer Pause” for whether it is enabled or disabled.
- Now, in the next step, you have to set the control panel in front of your HP Printer device.
- Thereafter, you need to press and release the ‘Pause’ button to do not let the printer enter in ‘Pause mode’ anyhow.
- Then, walk through the on-screen prompted instructions in a well-manner without skipping a single step.
- Now, go to computer’s taskbar and give double tap on the ‘HP Printer’ icon.
- Next, you can see a list of all the documents which you want to print.
- Right-click on the ‘Paused’ status and then place a click on ‘Resume’ option to again start print-job with no obstruction.
If this method doesn’t help you out in annihilating HP Printer Paused error, then move to the next method.
Method 2: Changing the Printer’s Status
In order the efficiently change the status of your printer to Pause state, go through the following steps:
- To clear ‘Printer Paused’ option, you are firstly required to give a click on ‘Start’ button and then go to ‘Settings’ tab.
- Afterward, click ‘Printers’ option from the opened desktop screen.
- Right-click on your HP Printer icon.
- Choose the ‘Pause Printing’ or “work offline” option; if it is already enabled, then remove a check mark simply by clicking on the check-box.
- Now, print the document again with no hassle.
- Turn off the printer and disconnect it from the network or USB cable.
- Now, connect your PC/laptop with the help of a parallel cable.
- Turn your HP Printer ON back by pressing the Power button.
- Now, try to print a test page or any document to check for the error HP Printer Pausedhas been resolved or not.
Obtain 24/7 One-Stop Support Solution For HP Printer Error
Hopefully! The provided information is helpful for resolving HP Printer Paused error. In case, you need additional troubleshooting tips for any HP Printer Error, you can call us. We are highly proficient and immensely intelligent professional working hard to serving quality assistance with ultimate satisfaction in a very short span of time. So, contact us via round the clock accessible helpline number. You will be in touch with one of our experienced tech-geeks and will definitely get handy solution at your doorstep. We provide remote-access service so by sitting at your home you can get your answer.