When your project submission date is nearby and need to get printed it right away then there is nothing more annoying than a printer that literally won’t print accurately. The Printer Not Printing situation can crop up with any of us. After years of trouble-free printing, you give command to your printer only to spit out nothing but blank pages.
Aren’t you wondering that why does this happen? Most importantly, what steps you have to take in order to fix it quickly?
Don’t move towards the printer repair shop just yet. We are here to tell you everything that you need to know about your printer. So that you can bring your printer to the running state as it should be.
There are few things that might be causing this problem, such as:
- Empty ink or toner cartridges
- Dislodge of ink or toner cartridges from their proper place
- The size of paper is not accurate as per the input tray
- Clogged nozzles of printheads causing build-up of blocked ink or toner cartridge
- Your document may contain blank pages
Just read the below stated measures to find out how you can easily rectify these problems. Also, you can continue your printing without any issue.
We don’t want to sound pompous, but have you checked the ink levels in your ink or toner cartridges? There might be possibility that they get completely depleted since the last usage. So, make sure ink or toner cartridges have enough ink and replace when necessary.
When your cartridge is full and ready for action, then there is possibility that dislodging of this cartridge causing the issue. It may have become disconnected and no longer in full electrical contact with your HP printer. The easiest method to eliminate this issue is via simply removing and reinstalling the cartridges carefully. By doing this, you are again completing the electrical circuit and making sure you are getting normal prints as usual.
Incorrect Paper Size:
When you accidentally modifies the in-program paper size setting devoid of reverting back to your paper size then it can confuse printer. Open print preview or the print settings and verify that you are using correct paper size.
This issue particularly arises when you don’t use your HP printer on regular basis. The use of hardened ink potentially causes the clogging up of nozzles. By selecting print head nozzle check option, you can clear out your clogged nozzles. By performing this action, your machine itself removes blockages and helps the ink to flow afresh.
Blank Pages in the Document:
When you print a multi page document, there may be the presence of blank pages including the break-up sections and in the last. So, make sure to delete these blank pages before printing the whole document.
By following these steps, we ensure your printouts are not longer spit out blank pages. Additionally, you are able to resolve HP Printer Not Printing issue by your own. On the other hand, if the problem still persists or you are unable to perform these actions, then take online assistance from experts at once.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What To Do When Printer Is Printing Blank Pages?
You can easily get rid of such kind of problems by just following the below-mentioned troubleshooting measures properly. Take a look:
- First of all, you should check the types of papers which are meeting the printer’s specifications.
- Unclog the clogged printer nozzles.
- Configure the correct layout settings in your printer.
- Remove the paper if stuck in the printer.
If you face still facing the same problems, you can easily exterminate it by taking help from the professionals.
Why Is My Printer Printing Blank Pages?
There can be several reasons which can lead your printer to print blank pages. Get to know these reasons below:
- Empty toner cartridges.
- Empty ink cartridges.
- Dislodged toner or ink cartridges.
- Clogged printer head nozzles.
- The wrong paper type and size loaded in the paper tray of your printer.
Moreover, there are various others ones which cause such kind of problems. However, you can easily resolve the problems of blank printing by implementing few easy steps and directions.
How Do I Fix My HP Laser Printer That Prints Blank Pages?
If you are using the Mac operating system, you should go to the ‘Menu’ option. Here, you will have to select ‘System Preferences’ option. Hereafter, you should select your product and then opt for the ‘Options & Supplies’ option. Now, you need to select the ‘Driver or Options’ option and set it ‘Skip Blank Page’. On your last step, you will have to click on the ‘OK’ option and you can fix such problems completely.
How Do I Clean The Printhead On My HP Printer?
- Go to ‘HP Solution Center’ and then click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Afterwards, you should navigate to the ‘Printer Toolbox’ option.
- Hereafter, you will have to go to ‘Device Services’ tab
- A ‘Clean Printhead’ option appears, you should click on it.
- Click on the ‘Clean’ option to start the cleaning process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in a proper manner to complete the process successfully.
In case of any kind of problems, you should opt for the guidance from the professionals.
How To Fix Printer Printing Blank Pages?
Below are the step by step directions by which you can easily fix printer black page printing problems:
- Go to the control panel of your computer.
- Select ‘Devices and Printers’
- Select your printer
- Select ‘Manage’ option to reach out the ‘Printing Preferences’
- Go to the ‘Maintenance’ tab and then press the ‘Extended Settings’ button.
- Here, you will have to skip ‘Blank Page’.
- Click ‘OK’ option.
By implementing these steps in a careful and proper manner, you should easily fix the black page printing problems.
How Do I Print From My Phone To My HP Printer?
First off, you need to make sure your printer and your mobile phone is making use of the same network. Now, you will have to go to the content you want to print and then tap on the ‘Share’ button. Here, you should choose the print icon and specify the number of copies you want. Once you click on the print icon, you can enjoy print and enjoy in a trouble-free manner. Moreover, you can also get the printout from your Iphone easily.
Can I Override HP Printer Cartridge Empty?
- Turn off the HP printer and then turn it on after a couple of seconds.
- Smoothly open up the HP printer access door.
- Install the refilled ink cartridge in a proper manner.
- After that, you should click on the ‘Ignore’ option which indicates the warning of the empty ink cartridges.
- Now, go to the ‘Start’ menu and then click on the ‘Control Panel’ option.
- Here, you will have to click on the ‘Printers’ and then ‘Preferences’.
- In the ‘Maintenance’ window, you need to ‘Disable the ink level’ and then click on the ‘OK’ option.
How Do You Trick An HP Printer Cartridge?
You will have to be smart enough to fool your HP printer. However, you can easily trick your HP printer cartridge if it wants replacement. On your very first step, you should smoothly open the printer’s top panel. Now, you should safely remove the cartridge and you need to shake the cartridge vigorously. Once you done completely, you will have to reinstall the cartridge and shut the door of the printer in a proper manner. After that, you can have printout from the same ink cartridge of your printer.
How Many Pages Can An Ink Cartridge Print?
It is possible to get the many pages from an ink cartridge. For that, you should buy a high-performing printer which provides the optimum yield consumables. Generally, you have more than 300 pages from an ink cartridge. Also, you can have more than 2000 pages from a toner cartridge smoothly without having to replace them. If we care our printer and keep it up, the ink cartridge also works better. As a result, we can have as many printouts as possible from a single ink cartridge.