It’s most significant to keep your HP printer drivers up-to-date so you can make certain it is working at its best. The most common problem which is faced by lots of the user is Printer Is Offline. Sometime, this problem is due to the older version of drivers which you are using. To get rid of this common problem, you just need to update HP printer drivers. There are several ways by which you can easily download or update driver for your HP printer.
Choose one of the methods to download or update driver for your HP printer.
Update HP printer driver with the help of Device Manager
- For this, go to Run box and type “devmgmt.msc” and tap OK.
- Find your HP printer then right click on this and select “Update driver”.
- Select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- Now, wait for the system to completely download the update for you.
- Download HP printer driver from the HP website
- For this, go to the HP support website.
- Look for your printer model and then go to its driver download page.
- Download the right and latest driver for your window 7.
- Now, open the downloaded file and install the driver on your computer.
Update HP printer driver automatically
- For this, you have to install a third party app “Driver Easy”.
- Simply run this application and click “Scan Now” button.
- Driver Easy will scan your computer and then tell you about the problem drivers.
- Just click Update button next to your HP printer to download it.
For sure after following above mentioned methods, you can easily update or download HP printer driver for your window 7. After this, you may see that your HP Printer Offline problem is sorted out automatically.