Are you bored of using old printing techniques? Well, here is good news for you, that with 123.hp.com/setup you can do advance printing with the modern HP printers. Gone those days when either you have to go to a shop for getting printouts or you connect your printer with the computer to get the prints.
Now, with the help of modern techniques, you can easily connect your mobile phones wirelessly with the HP printer and can print. Or if you are somewhere and not present close to your printer, even in this case you can easily print using the Cloud print technique.
Hence, in this blog, you will learn the complete and quick HP printer setup steps. And this will help you in enjoying the printing experience with advanced HP printers. HP printers have been world-famous always and globally selling their products. The brand keeps itself updated with the changing of the time. Today we can see how rapidly technology is evolving and people are demanding more comfortable and advanced features. Therefore HP always takes care of its customers and keeps giving them such features that they can use to enjoy easy printing.
Apart from printing you can also scan and fax using HP printers. Hence, let us proceed to learn the various hp printer 123.hp.com/setup.
HP ePrint Setup: 123.hp.com/setup
An amazing and seamless printing solution that the HP printer can give you with the help of the ePrint setup. To activate this feature you will need a simple, good and working internet connection and an ePrint enabled HP printer. The service allows you to print from anywhere, any location across the world. But you have to make sure that your printer should be ON and connected to the internet.
Hence, to enable the service to follow the below steps:
- To enable the ePrint you have to set up the WebServices on your printer.
- Web Services Set Up
- On the Home screen of your printer, tap on the ePrint icon.
- Click Set Up.
- Now click on Accept to accept the terms and conditions.
- Now to enable ePrint, ensure that the Web Services have been set up.
- Click on the ePrint icon on the Home screen.
- Here you will see your Printer’s email address on the Web Services summary menu.
- On your computer or any other device open the email app that you use.
- Now email the document to printer’s id to print it.
- And in a couple of minutes, your printer will print all the document that you emailed it.
When you are not close to your printer or using this feature from a far distance place, still this works and you won’t need to stop.
HP AirPrint Setup: 123.hp.com
To get enable the AirPrint feature in your printer make sure that your printer supports this and your printer connected with an Apple device. iPhone users can use this service to get the print directly from their phones. If you have any image or picture collage, you can directly print that or have any document you can get as well.
AirPrint is another convenient feature for the HP printer users to enable modern printing solutions. You can connect your printer with iOS devices wirelessly and get amazing prints.
Follow the below instructions AirPrint 123.hp.com/setup:
- Endure that your printer and Apple device should be connected to the same wireless network.
- Download the Apple AirPrint onto your Apple device from the AppStore.
- Make note of your wireless Network name SSID and Password, so that you don’t forget when prompted.
- Enter these credentials when asked, it will connect your printer and Apple device to your wireless network.
- Now open any document and tap the AirPrint App.
- Next, open the AirPrint App and go to Printer Option.
- Choose your network and click on Print.
- This will print your selected document.
Now you can print anything such as images, email, screenshots, and so on that support Apple AirPrint. If you want you can also change the Page Range according to your choice.
HP Cloud Printer Setup
The HP ePrint enables printers to also have Cloud Service to allow users to print from any part of the world. To use this feature you even don’t need to present near to your printer. Activate the Cloud printing solution with HP printer 123.hp.com/setup, and enjoy the benefits.
Google Cloud Print is a service that connects your printer with the web, and this is why you can access this feature from anywhere. You just need to make sure that your HP printer and the device is connected with the network.
- These printers connect directly to the web.
- Ensure that your printer is cloud-ready or is ePrint enable.
- Now open Google Chrome.
- In a new tab open chrome:// devices.
- Next click on- My Devices and check if your printer is listed on the list.
- If you can locate then your printer is already registered with the Google Cloud Print.
- Click Manage to view the registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- If it is listed then click on Registered and print a confirmation page.
- In some Hp printer, you may be asked to complete the set up from the printer’s end as well.
- However, if your printer is not listed then make sure your printer is connected to the network or try reconnecting with your printer’s email address.
This is the easiest and modern form of printing, you just need to send your document that you want to print to the printer’s email id and you are done.
At times while printing or processing the printer set up, you may face issues. Or maybe due to any error your printer may fail to perform normally. In such a case don’t let the error stop your printing, instead, take the help from an expert for trouble-free HP printer setup. These modern sett ups in the advanced HP printers are helping so many users and making it easy for them to get the pro-like prints.