Are you bored of using old printing techniques? Well, here is good news for you, that with 123.hp.com/setup you can do advance printing with the modern HP printers. Gone those days when either you have to go to a shop for getting printouts or you connect your printer with the computer to get the prints.
Now, with the help of modern techniques, you can easily connect your mobile phones wirelessly with the HP printer and can print. Or if you are somewhere and not present close to your printer, even in this case you can easily print using the Cloud print technique.
Hence, in this blog, you will learn the complete and quick HP printer setup steps. And this will help you in enjoying the printing experience with advanced HP printers. HP printers have been world-famous always and globally selling their products. The brand keeps itself updated with the changing of the time. Today we can see how rapidly technology is evolving and people are demanding more comfortable and advanced features. Therefore HP always takes care of its customers and keeps giving them such features that they can use to enjoy easy printing.
Apart from printing you can also scan and fax using HP printers. Hence, let us proceed to learn the various hp printer 123.hp.com/setup.
HP ePrint Setup: 123.hp.com/setup
An amazing and seamless printing solution that the HP printer can give you with the help of the ePrint setup. To activate this feature you will need a simple, good and working internet connection and an ePrint enabled HP printer. The service allows you to print from anywhere, any location across the world. But you have to make sure that your printer should be ON and connected to the internet.
Hence, to enable the service to follow the below steps:
- To enable the ePrint you have to set up the WebServices on your printer.
- Web Services Set Up
- On the Home screen of your printer, tap on the ePrint icon.
- Click Set Up.
- Now click on Accept to accept the terms and conditions.
- Now to enable ePrint, ensure that the Web Services have been set up.
- Click on the ePrint icon on the Home screen.
- Here you will see your Printer’s email address on the Web Services summary menu.
- On your computer or any other device open the email app that you use.
- Now email the document to printer’s id to print it.
- And in a couple of minutes, your printer will print all the document that you emailed it.
When you are not close to your printer or using this feature from a far distance place, still this works and you won’t need to stop.
HP AirPrint Setup: 123.hp.com
To get enable the AirPrint feature in your printer make sure that your printer supports this and your printer connected with an Apple device. iPhone users can use this service to get the print directly from their phones. If you have any image or picture collage, you can directly print that or have any document you can get as well.
AirPrint is another convenient feature for the HP printer users to enable modern printing solutions. You can connect your printer with iOS devices wirelessly and get amazing prints.
Follow the below instructions AirPrint 123.hp.com/setup:
- Endure that your printer and Apple device should be connected to the same wireless network.
- Download the Apple AirPrint onto your Apple device from the AppStore.
- Make note of your wireless Network name SSID and Password, so that you don’t forget when prompted.
- Enter these credentials when asked, it will connect your printer and Apple device to your wireless network.
- Now open any document and tap the AirPrint App.
- Next, open the AirPrint App and go to Printer Option.
- Choose your network and click on Print.
- This will print your selected document.
Now you can print anything such as images, email, screenshots, and so on that support Apple AirPrint. If you want you can also change the Page Range according to your choice.
HP Cloud Printer Setup
The HP ePrint enables printers to also have Cloud Service to allow users to print from any part of the world. To use this feature you even don’t need to present near to your printer. Activate the Cloud printing solution with HP printer 123.hp.com/setup, and enjoy the benefits.
Google Cloud Print is a service that connects your printer with the web, and this is why you can access this feature from anywhere. You just need to make sure that your HP printer and the device is connected with the network.
- These printers connect directly to the web.
- Ensure that your printer is cloud-ready or is ePrint enable.
- Now open Google Chrome.
- In a new tab open chrome:// devices.
- Next click on- My Devices and check if your printer is listed on the list.
- If you can locate then your printer is already registered with the Google Cloud Print.
- Click Manage to view the registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- If it is listed then click on Registered and print a confirmation page.
- In some Hp printer, you may be asked to complete the set up from the printer’s end as well.
- However, if your printer is not listed then make sure your printer is connected to the network or try reconnecting with your printer’s email address.
This is the easiest and modern form of printing, you just need to send your document that you want to print to the printer’s email id and you are done.
At times while printing or processing the printer set up, you may face issues. Or maybe due to any error your printer may fail to perform normally. In such a case don’t let the error stop your printing, instead, take the help from an expert for trouble-free HP printer setup. These modern sett ups in the advanced HP printers are helping so many users and making it easy for them to get the pro-like prints.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Install HP 123?
To print with no hassle from your printer device, it is quite urgent to have printer driver installed in your PC. So, if you don’t know the right and effective way to Install HP 123, then what we would like to advice you is to visit the official site of HP Printer, search for the “Download printer” tab and hence give a click on it. By downloading the software you can get started print job with your new printer. Also you have to be ensured that the driver you are downloading is currently launched or up-to-date. Try to leave no stone unturned in searching for the original printer driver and software. With this you can print anything without any interference.
How Do I Setup My New HP Printer?
To Setup My New HP Printer for the very first time, gently take-out the printer and all packing materials from the printing box, connect the power cable tightly, set control panel preferences, install the ink cartridges and then, load the stack of plain white paper into the input tray. Furthermore, you are also recommended to download and install the upgraded version or printer software and driver. Once you perform these jobs one-by-one accordingly, you will no longer face any kind of technical glitches while printing document. As far as our concern this is the right and finest ways to set up any new printer.
How Do I Find My HP Printer Software?
123.hp.com is the convenient site through which anyone can effortfreely Find My HP Printer Software. Therefore visit this site first, go to HP Software & Driver Downloads and then enter your product number to check the available software and driver downloads for your printer. Take a glimpse of the available software for Order Physical Media – CD/DVD/USB. When you connect the printer USB cable to the computer or add a network printer to the devices list, the printer software and drivers automatically get downloaded. Once you done with this process, you can print, scan or fax the document with no hindrance.
How Do I Get My Printer To Connect Wirelessly?
Before trying to Get My Printer To Connect Wirelessly, your printer must support at least one of the following methods:
- HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- HP Wireless Setup Wizard (Products with display)
- USB setup of wireless (Products without display)
Once your printer has supported anyone of these, then you have to ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2). On the printer’s control panel, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then move to Settings tab. Then after, you will have to select Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the range. Choose the network you use and enter the desired credentials. Now, your printer is ready to deliver printouts wirelessly. Connected wireless printer will allow you to print from any computer on your network. Moreover, you can also print to your wireless connected printer from your Android or iOS device.
How Do I Setup My HP Printer?
In order to Setup My HP Printer for the very first time, you need to visit the link 123.hp.com, enter your printer model number, and then follow the onscreen instructed guides to download your driver. Another method to set up your printer is: Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads, enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct. Once the printer is set up successfully and full feature HP driver is installed, power on your printer and start print job. You will obtain the printouts quick and ease!
How Do I Set Up HP Wireless Printer?
In order to implement the Set Up HP Wireless Printer is, first unpack the printer along with its packing materials slightly by following the set up instructions. Once the packaging materials removed, plug-in the power cord, turn-on the printer and then install print cartridges properly. Now, you need to align the page into the printer tray and then after choose the connection type. It is also necessary to remember the network name and password in order to make printer connection wirelessly. After entering the network information correctly, your printer has set up finally. Hence, you can print wirelessly.
How Do I Connect To My HP Printer?
You can Connect To Your HP Printer using Wi-Fi Protected Set up, USB cable, or HP Smart App. Choose any of these methods to connect your printer to wireless network and start print job wirelessly. Selecting the Wireless Setup Wizard via touching the wireless icon and going to the Settings tab on your printer’s control panel will let you print wirelessly. One important point you should keep in mind that the location of Settings tab can be varied according to the product model. Hence, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard and prepare the printer for a wireless network connection.
How Do You Set Up A Printer?
Looking for the guide to Set Up A Printer? If really, then feast your eyes here as the desired steps are mentioned underneath. Let’s follow:
- First, unbox the printer and packaging materials
- Plug-in the printer’s power cable and make it turn-on
- Then, use a USB cable for establishing connection between the printer and computer
- On your computer, locate the printer settings, search for the option ‘Add a printer’ and then follow the instructions appeared in the screen
Now, your printer is set up! You can print anything.
How Do I Connect My Phone To My HP Printer?
You can Connect Your Phone To Your HP Printer by going to the Wi-Fi settings tab on your mobile device and there find and connect to the same network. Then, you are ready to start print job. In order to print any document from your mobile phone, you first have to open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon, and then tap Print. A print preview screen displays. In this way you can take the printouts of your relative document.
How Do You Connect Your Printer To Your Wireless Network?
Before you Connect Your Printer To Your Wireless Network, make sure you know your network name and your security password. Once you confirm, select the Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer’s control panel and then choose the wireless network from the list displayed on the screen. After that, enter the network information correctly to establish wireless connection in between your printer and computer.
Wireless Setup Wizard
How Do I Open HP Printer Software?
If the printer software is installed in your system, then there are generally 2 ways to Open HP Printer Software:
- On your Start menu, in the alphabetical list, scroll down to H and open the HP software from there
- More likely, this software can be opened from the Taskbar icon on the bottom right of your screen, if you cannot see the HP logo, click the up arrow next to your taskbar, notification area