Fix HP Office jet Printer Offline Problem @ 1-205-690-2254
While using HP Office jet Printer, the most common issue you may face is printer gets offline. If you don’t have deep technical knowledge related to HP printer device, you may get failed to annihilate HP Printer Offline issue on your own. Though there are many reasons to come across such type of issue but most of the time such an issue arises due to communication problem with printer and computer. These both devices are not properly connected with each other. Hence, check the connection first and then try to overcome this issue so that it will easily be eradicated.
In case you have decided to buy a versatile printer for your home or office use, then HP Officejet Printer is one of the best series you can consider to check out. It comes with scanner, copier, and fax machine combined functionality and gives outstanding image printing experience as well as high quality text experience. The HP made this printer series for all types of business whether it is small or large and also the price range is very genuine so that you can purchase in your budget.
Methods To Fix HP Officejet Printer Offline Problem
To bring this offline printer into online, you should make sure that the printer is connected to your computer properly. Have a glimpse on the below noted points to terminate this annoying glitches from your printer device:
- First of all, restart your printer and wait for few minutes until printer is fully ready
- Now, check the connectivity and make sure the cables are securely attached for USB and Ethernet cable
- If you are accessing wireless connection, make sure you are connected to the right network, internet access, and IP address
- After that Run Test Print
If the same problem is still persisting, then jump to the next steps that are mentioned here:
- Visit “Printers and Devices” from Control Panel option
- Now, select your printer and give a right click on that to open drop down
- Click on “See what’s printing”
- Click on “Set as default printer” option
- Below this ‘set as default printer’ option, you can see your printer status- offline or paused
- If you find that the printer is paused, then simply click on “Resume printing”. You may even also set your printer to print offline
- In the end, Run Test Print
Printer Offline Windows 10 issue can be fixed within a limited time interval once you follow up the above written procedures carefully. But don’t get exasperated! If you are still experiencing the same offline issue as we have tech-specialist who will help you out properly. Only you will have to give a ring on our provided helpline number and make cold conversation with techies. You will surely be proffered instant support at an affordable cost.