HP ePrint lets you print from any location that has Internet access. Print jobs are sent via email using your HP printer email address. In case it does not print, check the internet connection for the device and printing requirements. You may also avail HP Printer Tech Support in case you do not undestand what to do to fix this error or from where to start resolving this problem.
Steps to Troubleshoot the HP Eprint Not Working Issue
Without wasting your single minute, perform the below tasks because it is effectful and time consuming. Have a glimpse once:
Check Printer Status
Follow the below lines to check the status of your printer
- First of all, turn-on printer and connect with the web
- Now to clear any existence, turn Off and turn it ON back
- After that, take a test print, in case, the connection error gets displayed on the screen or the printer device is not found, then there is an issue with the network connection
- Now check to see that the web services in the printer are enabled
- If you are using HP printer and it has an LCD with touch display, then touch on the Eprint icon
- Now go to the menu “Web Services” under the Wireless Settings or Network Setup.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the Web Services status
- Now open the browser and in its address bar, type the printer IP address, and then press the Enter. If a website security certificate is displayed in the browser, then click on “Continue”
- By doing this, the Embedded Web Server information page will be opened
- Now click on the Web services
- To enable the web service, follow the instructions displayed on the screen, and then send a document or an Eprint job
- In case, the issue remains the same, then jump to the next procedure that is mention below.
Resolve The Network Connection For The Printer
Do it by following the given instructions. Keep your eyes feast on the noted points and do as it is on your operating system.
- First annihilate the common HP printer problems that refuges the device from connecting to the local network
- Make sure that the wireless signal of the printer is turned ON, and it is connected with the exact network as your computer
- Now move the computer and printer closer to the Wi-Fi router
- Check in the router’s user manual, or contact the network administrator
- Now check the router’s band settings
- After this make sure that the 2.4 GHz router band is turned -ON and broadcasting
- Firewall might prevent the wireless printer from accessing the system. Set up or change the firewall’s setting to make it allow wireless printing
- Now the printer can also bypass automatic IP address assiged by DHCP. Instead, use a valid IP address for accessing the local network
HP Eprint Not Printing : Conclusion
In case you are still experiencing the same eprint job fails to print error or HP eprint not working issue , then don’t feel disheartened! We have numbers of qualified engineers to cater HP Printers Support 24/7. Only you need to call on the given helpline number and make cold conversation with them.
Once they understand the problem that you are confronting, will immediately assist you the right solution at your doorstep.