HP makes a large variety of Printers which are used in many organizations for printing excellent quality pictures, copy documents, scan items, and print text as well as images in black or in color. If you come across that your printer is not properly printing in color, then the problem might be as simple as the color cartridge is empty. However, if your cartridge is not out of ink, the problem can be a bit more difficult to work out.
Now, this is time you need to troubleshoot your printer to discover why your Printer Not Printing color issue. If the problem still persists, then you need to take support from experts to get it fixed. They will never leave you until and unless your problem is not fixed.
Look at the procedures to fix Printer not printing color problem:
Check the Cartridge:
- To check the cartridge is faulty or out of the ink, you need to open the front cover of the printer and take out the printer cartridge.
- Make sure ink cartridge is not expired.
- In any case, if your cartridge is faulty, out of ink or due past of expiration date, purchase a new one.
Now, even with the new ink cartridge your printer not printing color output, then you might want to clean its print heads. Sometimes, this problem may occur due to the unclean print-heads.
Methods for cleaning Print-heads:
- Clean the printer print heads by troubleshooting them.
- Press and hold down the “power” button and at the same time press “resume” button six times.
- Release power button and the printer will starts cleaning print heads in a mild wash.
- Print out your document again. If the problem still exist, then repeat above steps but instead of pressing “Resume” button six times now press it for five times for more moderate cleaning.
- Try printing the document again. If you found that problem is still persist, then repeat above steps one last time and now press the “Resume” button seven times for a deep clean.
After trying cleaning print heads, if the problem remains unchanged, then you need to check for printer’s settings whether color option is on or off.
Instructions to turn color option on:
- From the start menu choose settings.
- Click on the devices from the setting menu
- Right-click on printer and choose “Properties”.
- From this properties page click on the “printing preferences”.
- Go for the “Paper/Quality” tab and tap on “Color.
- Hit “OK” and then exit.
Hopefully, after trying all these methods your HP Printer Not Printing color document problem is resolved. But, somehow due to any other reasons, if the problem still there, then don’t be fret! Simply make contact with professionals by making a call at toll-free helpline HP Printer Support number. Here, you will get cent percent solution at your door-step within the limited time frame.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why Can’t I Get My Printer To Print In Color?
It happens due to several sorts of reasons which trigger the same problems in printing in color. For the solution to such problems, you should check the nozzle and go with the printhead cleaning. Also, you will have to change the ink cartridge ad make sure you are installing them correctly. Besides, if the same problems still occur, you will have to consider updating the drivers. Moreover, you can also approach the experts’ backing for the complete solution.
How Do I Get My HP Printer To Print In Color?
For that, you should turn on the color option of your HP printer.
- You need to go to the ‘Settings’ option directly from the ‘Start’ menu.
- In the setting menu, you should choose the ‘Devices’ option.
- Choose the ‘Properties’ option directly by right-clicking on the printer.
- Go to the ‘Printing Preferences’ option available on the properties window.
- Navigate to the ‘Paper/Quality’ section
- Click on the ‘Color’ option and then ‘OK’.
By implementing these instructions, you will start getting the printouts in color.
How Do I Set My Printer To Print In Color?
In order to set the printer to print in color, you should configure the setting. For that, you will have to go to ‘Control Panel’ by reaching out to the ‘Start’ menu. Under the printing preferences window, you will have to click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Here, you will come across a list of available printers where you need to click your printer. Right-click on it to choose ‘Printing Preferences’ option and make sure, you have disabled the grayscale printing option.
How Do I Change My HP Printer From Black And White To Color?
- For the purpose of the same, you should change the printing setting.
- You should go to your computer system and click on the ‘Start’ menu.
- Now, you should click on the ‘Control Panel’ option.
- Select the ‘Devices and Printers’ and then right-click on the printer
- Choose the ‘Printing Preferences’ option.
- Navigate to print quality and select the color printing option.
- You should save the ‘Settings’ to complete the process.
How Do I Change The Color Settings On My HP Printer?
- First of all, you will have to close all open programs running on your PC.
- Then, go to the ‘Start’ menu.
- Click the ‘Control Panel’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Appearance and Themes’ in the control panel window.
- Click on the ‘Display’ option.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab from the ‘Display Properties’ window.
- Under the ‘Colors’ section, choose the color depth from the drop-down menu
- You should click on the ‘Apply’ and then hit on the ‘OK’ option.
Why Is My Printer Not Printing In Black?
Here, you will have to whether your printer has clogged cartridges. This can be the main reason for printing in black color. However, you can easily resolve such kind of problems by gently cleaning up the clog. Also, if you have any problems with the black cartridge, you should replace it with the new black cartridge. Moreover, you can also make use of the troubleshooting assistance directly from the professionals if you’re facing the same problems.
How Do I Get Excel To Print In Color?
Follow these steps if you are looking forward to getting your excel print in color. First of all, you need to choose your ‘Printer’ option. Here, you will have to click on the ‘Printer Properties’ option. Here, you should go to the ‘Paper/Quality’ option. Besides, you need to change the ‘Color Setting’ option to ‘Black & White’. Therefore, you can easily get the excel print with the black font in Gray background. Besides, you can also seek assistance directly from the professionals regarding the same.
How Do I Print In Black And White On Windows 10?
- Navigate to the ‘Start Menu’
- Reach out to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Select the ‘Devices’ option and, then choose the ‘Printers & Scanners’.
- In the list of printers, you should select the printer you want to change the setting.
- Click on the ‘Manage’ option and select the ‘Printing Preferences’ option.
- Select the ‘Black and White’ option
- Configure the settings as per the needs.
Enabling the color setting in the windows 10 will help you to print in black and white color.
Will A Printer Work With Only Black Ink?
Do you want to make use of the printer to print in black ink only? For that, you need to change the setting of your printer. What you need to do is to click the ‘Paper/Quality’ option and then go to the ‘Advanced’ option. After the successful attempt, you should click the option says ‘Print in Grayscale’. Now, you will have to select the ‘Black Ink Only’ option. Hence, you will start getting the printer to work with only black ink.
Why Does My HP Printer Use Color Ink When Printing Black?
- On your computer, go to the ‘Start’ menu and reach out to ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Choose the ‘Printing Preferences’ by right-clicking on your printer.
- Go to the ‘Features’ tab, change the setting if the default ink cartridge is set to the black.
- Now, you will have to click on the ‘Advanced’.
- Select ‘Black Ink’ print and follow the on-screen steps.
- Click ‘OK’ to save the make changes.
Doing so will surely help you to change the settings in a proper manner.