Believe it or not, the use of HP printers has been swiftly increasing day by day all across the globe. HP, a brand of the world, provides LaserJet and Inkjet printers. HP printers are full of Amazon features and functionalities. Besides, it comes up with the installation CD which helps to complete the process of HP Printer Installation very simple. However, due to a wide variety of reasons, you will have to re-install the printer without using the CD drive. It can be very difficult to install the printing device when it comes to do the installation manually
Step-By-Step Guide Of The Complete HP Printer Installation:
First of all, you should make sure that you have all the necessary HP printer drivers and software. Also, you should ensure the optimum compatibility of these ones with the operating system. If the drivers are not compatible, you might confront several technical glitches and hitches with its installation. Further, the situation can be daunting if you don’t have an HP printer driver CD. For that, you should go to the official HP website and download the necessary drivers and software
Download Drivers Of Your HP Printer:
- First of all, you should go to http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers.
- In the next window, you should enter your product name.
- Along with that, you also need to select your operating system.
- Go to the ‘Next’ option and you will come across your drivers and software on-screen.
- Simply, select the drivers and download them.
- After that, you can save the software file in your computer system.
After the complete installation of the driver, you should go for HP Printer Installation. Follow the process step by step to install your HP printer:
Instructions To Install HP Printer:
- First of all, click on the ‘Start’ option and go to ‘Device & Printers’
- In the Printer page, look for the ‘Add a Printer’ menu, just click on it.
- Here, a printer setup wizard appears, choose whether you want to install wirelessly or with USB.
- With USB cable and LPT port available under ‘Local printer’, install the HP printer.
- Select the USB port.
- Moreover, you should select ‘USB001’ option
- Then, you will have to click on the ‘Next’ option appearing over there.
- Select the printer drivers from the hard drive of your computer.
Now, you will be able to install your printer successfully. Consequently, you can leverage the HP printer at its best. On the other hand, if most of the users might face several sorts of mishaps and inconveniences. However, such problems need a simple troubleshooting solution so that users can easily get the resolution. For that, you should approach a trusted source to fetch the right kind of technical backing regarding the same. For that, you should approach to HP Support a trusted medium to remove technical glitches
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Download A Printer Driver In Windows 10?
- To download the drivers, you should go to 123.hp.com.
- Here, you need to enter the model number of your HP printer.
- Click on the ‘Download’ option and then double-click on it ‘HP Easy Start’ file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
- Now, you have to select the ‘HP Easy Scan’ option.
- Opt for the ‘Continue’ option and click the ‘Add Device’ option.
By implementing the above-mentioned instructions, you will be able to setup your HP printer successfully.
How Do I Manually Install A Printer Driver In Windows 10?
- In Windows 10, go to ‘Control Panel’ and click ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and then choose your printer.
- Click the ‘Next’ option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for installing the printer drivers.
- Besides, if you don’t find the printer in the list, click ‘The printer I want isn’t listed’.
- If your printer is not in the list, continue with these steps.
- Go to ‘Add A Local Printer’ by manually configuring the settings.
- Select the ‘Next’ option and then choose an existing port USB001.
- Click ‘Next’ option and select the ‘Windows Update’ option.
- Afterward, click your printer’s name and click the ‘Next’ option
How Do I Install A Printer Driver On Windows 7?
- In Windows 7, go to the ‘Control Panel’ option.
- Opt for the ‘Devices and Printers’ option
- Click ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Go to ‘Add a Local Printer’ option.
- Selecting the ‘Use an existing port’ option and then click ‘Next’ option.
- In the Printers pane, you should select the printer’s name.
- Click the ‘Next’ and you will be able to install the printer driver on windows 7.
You need to follow the above-mentioned steps carefully so that you can easily install the printer drivers with optimum ease.
How Do I Install HP Printer Driver?
- First of all, you need to download the HP printer driver. For that, you need to navigate to the official HP website.
- In the Driver section, you will come across a list of driver updates.
- Search for the drivers for your printer and then download it from the website.
- Once it is downloaded, you should double-click on the file to install the drivers on your personal computer.
Installing drivers for your HP printer will surely enhance the performance of your HP printer.
How Do I Download My Printer Driver?
To download your printer driver, you should go to 123.hp.com. Here, you will come across a window where you need to enter your printer model. Once you enter the model number, you will have to follow the onscreen instructions in a careful manner. Doing so will surely help you out to download your driver for your HP printer. After downloading the printer drivers, you should install your driver and complete the printer setup appropriately. You should also check whether your driver is fully compatible with your device or not.