If your HP laptop battery is not charged or the laptop doesn’t indicate that the battery is charging, then don’t panic! You are not a single person facing the same problem as many users are having this issue. And we are here to assist all of you. So, just take a chill-pill and walk through the blog posted here. It would be so easy and simple for you to eradicate HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging issue in a pinch once you go through the statements mentioned here. So, don’t wag-off! Just keep your eyes feast on this blog. It will gonna helpful for you and doing this your quality time will also be saved. Hence, let’s begin!
Methods You Should Try To Fix HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging
We understand better how much annoying the situation is when your, Laptop Plugged In Not Charging. That’s why; we have collected several possible troubleshooting methods to immediately annihilate the problem. Have a glance on the below steps and let’s try them out one-by-one:
Method 1: Perform Hardware Troubleshooting Guide
It’s worth to check your laptop power cable or AC adapter if your laptop is not charging. Perform the below tasks to do same:
- Your laptop may not be charged if you’re using a surge protector. So, you are required to try connecting your laptop to a wall socket and hence check if the battery is getting charged or not
- There may also be battery issue because you’re using a corrupt AC adapter. Try another AC adapter and charge your laptop battery
Continue to the next possible if yet you can’t charge your battery of your HP laptop.
Method 2: Power Reset Your Laptop
A power reset clears all the memory stored in your laptop. This is quite helpful in fixing battery issue. Hence, follow the given points to power reset your laptop:
- First, Turn off your HP laptop
- Now, slightly take your battery out from the laptop
- After that, disconnect the power cable from the laptop
- Now, press and hold the power button for at least 15 seconds and then release the button
- Insert the battery carefully into your laptop
- Connect the power cable to your laptop
- Turn your laptop ON and then recharge your laptop battery
If yet you are encountering HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging problem, jump to the next method.
Method 3: Update Your Laptop BIOS
Next, step you should apply for this problem is to update your laptop BIOS (Basic Input/output System). It is a program that manages the connection between your operating system and your laptop devices. So, faulty BIOS settings may create trouble in charging the laptop battery. Hence, to get rid of your laptop battery not charging problem, try to update your laptop BIOS.
To update your laptop BIOS, you simply need to visit the official site of HP and find the support page of your laptop. Then download the latest updated BIOS and install it on your PC.
Obtain Reliable And Cost-Effective HP Support For Your Laptop Battery Problem
If the aforementioned methods are beneficial for you in exterminating HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging, then it’s great! But in case your laptop is still not charging, then without any wasting of your precious time contact to HP Support team. To make direct connection with them, you need to give an instant call on 24/7 accessible helpline number. Your problem will be sorted out in least time of interval as they are experienced and talented.