The word WPS stands for “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and for making the connection between a router and wireless printers and other devices, this one is being used for. You have to find WPS Pin on your HP printer to establish a connection between the accessible devices. The wireless technology that is used in the HP printer allows you to print the documents from any corner of your home and also at any time. The WPS PIN Code will be used for connecting your wireless HP Printer to your personal device and set the printer up either through wired network or through your wireless router and then start printing the documents hassle-freely. In case you are non-tech person and don’t know from where the PIN code will be found, obtain reliable HP Support Assistance from the well-qualified techies. You will meet that person only when you give a ring.
If you install an HP printer driver on your computer and your printer is asking for “WPS Pin” to making a wireless connection, then you have to read out this blog post carefully as simple and efficient guidelines are here. Getting the WPS PIN on HP printer is quite tough for almost all non-tech users. Therefore, you may also come across difficulties while setting up your HP printer to the network connection. Don’t panic at that point; we are here to help you.
Desired Possible Steps To Find The WPS Pin On My HP Printer
Basically, there are two ways of having WPS connections in HP Printers. One is through WPS Button and another one is via WPS PIN, anyone can connect the printer wireless. Therefore, you can connect your HP printer to your operating device with these two options. Follow the provided steps:
Connect HP Printer Using WPS Button
Go through the given simple instructions:
- First and forecast, go to the HP printers’ control panel or Screen and then press the “Wireless” button or “Setting” Button
- Now, choose the option “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and follow the on-screen instructions that is further displaying on the screen
- Next, select “WPS Button” option. After doing this, printer will ask you to press the WPS button for the wireless router
- Once you Press that WPS button on the router, go to your printer and press continue for wireless connection
- Now Connection will be established for assigning the WPS Button then and your printer is ready to print anything wirelessly
Connect Your HP Printer Through WPS PIN
Have a glimpse on the noted lines and do the same:
- First, go to your HP printer’s control panel and then press the Wireless button> Settings button
- Touch the “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and then follow on-screen prompted instructions
- Now you are driven to WPS PIN, just hit on it. Doing this, the PIN will display on the screen
- Next, you have to access configuration utility or software for the wireless router or wireless access point. And then enter WPS PIN code in the required field
- Once the HP printer is setup properly, you can install network printer driver by opening printer’s HP folder in All Programs> Printer Setup & Software. After that, choose the option “Connect a new printer”on your PC
Dial HP Support Number If One-Step Solution
Are you unable to get understand the above written steps? Need an instant quality support from talented tech-geeks? If yes, then place a single call at HP Support Number and stay tune with professionals for one-stop solution in handy way.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where Do I Find The WPS PIN On My HP Printer?
- Turn on the HP Printer
- Navigate to the control panel of your HP printer.
- Head off to the ‘Settings’ option by pressing the Wireless button.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Follow the prompts appearing on the screen carefully.
- Tap on the ‘PIN’ option once a PIN appears on the screen.
- Once you tap on it, you will come across a WPS PIN.
So, you can see the WPS Pin on your HP printer and make use of it for establishing the connection.
What’s A WPS PIN On Printer?
WI-FI Protected Setup is an abbreviation of the WPS which helps in establishing a secure connection between printer and router. As it only supports wireless network, you can’t connect it through USB capable if seeking wireless connection. WPS Pin refers to a code which you need to enter while connecting the router to the printer. Alternatively, if anyone doesn’t want to make use of the WPS Pin, one can use WPS button for the connection at anytime.
How Do I Find The WPS PIN Code?
On Printer: you should go to the control panel of your printer and then navigate to the ‘Setting’ option. After that, you will have to tap on the Wi-Fi Protected Setup and then ‘Pin’ option. Once you tap, you will come to see the WPS Pin. On Router: if you want to get the WPS Pin of the router, you should check the bottom of the router. It is available with the serial number of the router. With the aid of WPS pin, you can easily make the connection with the wireless network.
Where The WPS Is PIN On A Printer?
To find out the WPS Pin on the printer, you will have to turn on the HP Printer first. Hereafter, you should reach out to the ‘Control Panel’ of your printer. Now, you need to press the ‘Wireless’ button and then go to the ‘Settings’ option. After that, you should touch the ‘Wi-Fi Protected Setup’ which will prompt a ‘Pin’ option. You need to tap on it and a WPS Pin appears on your computer screen. You can simply use that pin for establishing the connection.
What Is WPS On Printer?
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is a safe, advanced and secured mode of connecting the network devices to a wireless network. Also, you can easily setup your wireless printer directly with the home network with optimum ease. By using WPS Pin and WPS button, you will be able to connect to your device in a trouble-free manner. In case of difficulties you come across while connecting to the wireless network, you should approach a tech geek. You can ask for help regarding the same and get the proper information about WPS.
How Do I Connect To Wi-Fi Using WPS PIN?
Take A Glance At The Necessary Steps:
- First of all, you should open the input tray.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button for a couple of seconds
- Once a light flashes blue, you should release the button.
- Go to the wireless router and enter the WPS Pin.
- Once your printer connects to the network, the Wi-Fi light turns on.
As the process of connecting to the Wi-Fi using WPS Pin, you should make use of the above-mentioned steps carefully.
Is The WPS Pin The WIFI Password?
WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup that most of the users are using it for making the secure AP for the wireless network. After finding out the WPS PIN, users can easily find out the Wi-Fi password. Also, you can make use of the WPS Pin and password for setting up a strong connection. After that, you can accomplish various jobs in an efficient manner. Moreover, if you are facing any hurdles regarding the same, you can approach a tech expert and ask for supervision.
How Many Digits Is A WPS PIN?
WPS PIN is 8 digit pin number encrypted with the WPA and WPA 2 personal security protocols. As long as the WPS Pin is correct, you will be able to establish the connection with utmost ease. It is undoubtedly a safe and secure network that you can use for connecting your wireless printer to the wireless router. Besides, if you are also looking forward to getting the more information about the same, you should take proper help.
What Does WPS Stand For?
WPS stands for WI-FI Protected Setup which is a standard wireless network security available on the printer and router both. It attempts to set up a strong connection between the router and printer swiftly. With the encryption of WPA2 and WPA Personal security protocols, it uses a password for the wireless network. You can easily make the connection with the aid of the WPS Pin or WPS button available on the printer. You can also find it on the router and easily setup the printer network with the router.