HP printers are one of the paramount printers available all over the globe. Whether it’s your workplace or home, the cool and budget-friendly printers are the solutions to your entire printing requirements. HP designs the best quality printers at the possible cheapest rate. However, these printers are also coming with a number of major or minor issues such as HP Printer Not Responding is one of them. If you are suffering from this issue, then you need to dial HP Phone Number to take support from professionals to overcome this issue within a limited time span.
Fix To HP Printer Not Responding
Does your HP Printer Not Responding on your Mac or Windows PC? Are you even not able to print anything with your HP printer? If this is the case, then we have the solution. Follow the below-mentioned steps that will surely help you to fix the problem.
There are times when your Printer Not Responding or does not work appropriately on your Mac OS. At times like this.
Printer Not Responding: Steps to resolve such an issue.
Verify Printer Connection:
Due to having connection issues, your HP printer can show error messages. So, you need to check out the printer connection Dial HP Phone Number if the Printer Is Not Responding properly. and make sure it is well connected whether via USB or with the network.
Execute complete Power Cycle of HP Printer
Sometimes by executing a power cycle can fix the My HP Printer Not Responding issue. To carry out the power cycle, check out the following steps:
- Firstly, ensure that the printer is situated at the right place where it can get the easily power supply.
- When the printer is on, take out the power cable from the backside of the printer then unplug it from the main outlet.
- Then repeat the same process in reverse order
- Now, press the power button of your HP printer to turn it on
- Check whether it is printing properly or not by performing a test print
If these methods failed to respond, then you can also try the below-mentioned steps:
- Make sure to use updated printer driver software as usually an outdated driver can cause an error like this.
- By utilizing scan doctor tool you can detect any problem related to your driver or software and also can easily fix them automatically. So, download and install the scan doctor tool and run a scan to see and fix the problem.
If the problem still carries on, then try calling at HP Printer Support number to fix this issue. Here, you will get appropriate solutions from highly dedicated experts within a limited time period.