HP offers top-most quality printers that have a number of amazing features. However, like any other printer or electronic device, HP printers do face some frequent and uncommon issues. One of the most expected to happen error that prevents you from printing is “HP Printer Offline”. But, this is an easy to fix error. With the help of online experts you will get to know the edge to resolve such errors with only few clicks of the mouse.
Nevertheless, eliminating offline errors within HP printer is quite easy, but you should always sustain the best condition of your printer by following necessary measures.
How to change HP Printer offline status to Online?
There could be a number of factors accountable for the occurrence of HP printer offline error. By following the below-given steps you will resolve this error effortlessly.
- Turn on your computing device that is connected to the printer. For this step, you don’t need to turn on your printer.
- Select the start menu from your computer and then go for drivers and printers.
- Now, choose the HP printer from the list by tapping on its icon.
- Once you see the offline status, click on it and then choose printer option.
- Next, you need to undo the printer offline option.
By following these steps, you can turn your printer’s mode from offline to online. But another concern that is currently in limelight is that, how to check the issues from occurring over and over again.
So, we mentioned some of the necessary measures by which you can avoid your HP Printer Keeps Going Offline error message for a long run.
- Restart your HP printer by simply switching it off and turning it on again. For this step, you need to keep your printer off for some few minutes until it gets reboot properly.
- Make sure your computing device is properly connected to your printer as network connectivity plays an important role in such cases. The back light of the printer show the connectivity status and it should light in green color for proper connectivity.
- You need to make sure that the account you are accessing in your computing device must have the manage printer rights.
- With the help of the official website of your device, download all the latest drivers.
Apart from the above-mentioned steps, you can troubleshoot the issue which is stopping your HP printer to connect to your device by following the below steps.
- Make use of the inbuilt troubleshooter of your computing device. In the search box type troubleshooter and then select troubleshooting when it appear in the main window.
- From the hardware and sound section, go for use a printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and let it fix the issues which are prompting any error at the time of using your printer.
If you are depressed even after trying all the troubleshooting methods but still HP Printer Keeps Going Offline, then you need to make direct contact with the HP experts. The available technicians will remotely access your device and fix the errors or whatever issue is causing the error.