Due to some technical problems like corrupted or incompatible, the settings might be wrong or it might be missing updates may occur Printer Driver Error. And we know that the printer driver is the connection between your computer and your HP printer that communicates commands to let the HP printer inform how and what to print. To eradicate this particular error, you will need to update, install and reinstall the driver.
Using an outdated HP printer driver may also generate some trouble for the users in printing. So, be aware of that if you have HP printer in your home and office. Try to update the driver to the latest version time to time so that you won’t confront even a single error message either on your computer screen or your printing device.
1.Steps to Fix A Printer Driver Error
Here are the different ways to troubleshoot your hurdles. Have a glimpse on the below points and follow those procedure on your own:
2.Install a New Printer Driver:
- Below is the process of installing new printer driver. Follow them one by one:
- Visit the printer manufacturer’s website and then search for “print drivers, printer drivers or drivers”
- Find the right driver for your HP printer model
- Now, download and install that latest or selected driver from your HP printer
- Now, restart your PC after finishing the installation process
3. Reinstall the Printer Driver
Reinstalling the printer driver software is fairly easy. Simply insert the disc in your disc drive and follow the instructions that are displayed on your screen.
4.Update Your Driver Using Windows Update
You can frequently update your driver using Windows Update. Once it’s set up, Windows Update will automatically download and install recommended updates for your printer. Here is how to set it up:
- Click Start button from your windows screen
- Now, type “Update” in the search bar and then a list of results will open
- Now, select “All Programs” from the menu
- Click “Windows Update” and move your cursor to the left pane to click “Check for updates”
- And then click “Apply” and “OK” to make changes in your Windows
Dial HP Printer Tech Support Number hassle-freely in case you are unable to fix printer driver error with the help of above written procedure. You will get handy solutions within a couple of seconds as our technicians are talented and expert.