How fast HP printer can do its job is an important part for business owners, and especially when the productivity is pivotal to its success. Efficiency should be the top priority of any HP printer that is used in office. But there are some instances where you may encounter issues like Slow Printing while working on it. This can be identified as the technical hitches and requires to be fixed instantly from the root. Sometimes there would be print fine for a new page but suddenly it gets stopped for a several minutes which make you annoy. At that moment you have found that your HP printer work very slowly and it can’t print any document. Getting HP Printer Support would be preferable for you to get all the nasty problems fixed within a minute.
HP printers are one of the most used usable printers among the users in today’s scenario. Though it’s advanced features and improvised tools makes our work easier but you never know some technical hitches may come-up in front of you all of sudden. You are not required to feel disheartened at that point as we have technical engineers who will assist you the required directions. Stay tuned with us without any confusion.
Solutions To Fix Slow Printing Error
Go through all these noted points one by one. You will be able to make high speed of your HP printer. Give a brief look at the below points:
Solution 1: Resetting The Printer
- Turn on your HP printer first
- Now, remove the power cable from the backside of your printer deprived of turning off the printer
- Remove the power cable from the switch-board
- Wait for a few seconds and then plug-in the power cable back in the switchboard
- Rewire the power cable again
- The printer will get turned-on automatically
- Try to take printouts now, it will work fast
Solution 2: Printer Settings
Check for the settings by following points:
- Open the Search option from the “Start” logo
- Type “Devices and printers” and then double-click on that HP printer icon
- Visit the preferences option
- Browse for the information related to the paper type
- Select the Plain Paper option
- Choose draft or Normal option for the Quality setting section
- Click Apply or OK button to confirm the applied changes
- Close the both HP driver window and the Devices and Printers Window
- Try to take out prints now
If your HP Printers work yet at slowly, then now you have to get united with our team of qualified engineers. You only need to place a call on our provided helpline number and then share your problems very frequently with our technicians. They will assist you without taking too much of yours time.