As we know that HP printers have made their place in the heart of the people due to their reliability and seamless service. HP printer installation process is needed when you bought a new printer for use. However, as a new user, you may be aware of the printer installation process, still, you don’t need to worry. Because here in this blog we are going to tell about- how to install the HP printer. With our step-by-step guide, you can learn and complete the HP printer setup process without any trouble.
Remember, while doing the printer setup, in case if you have done it wrong or have downloaded the corrupt drivers then your printer may trouble you after. Hence, the best solution to avoid such error, follow the expert’s instructions while downloading printer drivers and installing the printer. While using printer sometimes it happens that your printer stops working instantly, in such case you are advised to take troubleshooting steps or contact the HP printer experts. When you download the printer driver and software make sure that you always get it from the trusted website that is- 123.hp.com/setup.
Now let us have a look at the HP printer installation guide.
Step-By-Step Guide Of The Complete HP Printer Installation:
First of all, you should make sure that you have all the necessary HP printer drivers and software. Also, you should ensure the best compatibility of these with the operating system. If the drivers are not compatible, you may face several technical glitches with their installation. In such a case when you don’t have an HP printer driver CD, you can download the drivers from the official HP website- 123.hp.com/setup.
Step 1: Download Drivers Of Your HP Printer:
- First of all, you should go to support.hp.com/us-en/drivers.
- In the next window, you should enter your product name.
- Along with that, you also need to select your operating system.
- Go to the ‘Next’ option and you will come across your drivers and software on-screen.
- Simply, select the drivers and download them.
- After that, you can save the software file in your computer system.
After the complete installation of the driver, you should go for HP Printer Installation. Follow the process step by step to install your HP printer:
Step 2: Instructions To Install HP Printer:
- First of all, click on the ‘Start’ option and go to ‘Device & Printers’
- In the Printer page, look for the ‘Add a Printer’ menu, just click on it.
- Here, a printer setup wizard appears, choose whether you want to install wirelessly or with USB.
- With USB cable and LPT port available under ‘Local printer’, install the HP printer.
- Select the USB port.
- Moreover, you should select ‘USB001’ option
- Then, you will have to click on the ‘Next’ option appearing over there.
- Select the printer drivers from the hard drive of your computer.
Once the HP printer installation process is done, now restart your computer. After the restart, check whether the printer drivers and software are successfully installed on your computer or not. To check if your printer ready to work or not, open any document, let’s say you have opened a Word file and click on Print. If your printer starts printing the document, then it means you have successfully installed your printer.
Now, you can take all the advantages of the HP printer, get an HD printed document at home, scan your copies as well as you can send and receive the fax. However, if you face any issue in your HP printer and inconveniences, you can take the help of the HP Printer Support experts. For that, you should approach an HP technical expert. As they are experts in rectifying the glitches, they have enough experience and knowledge to manage your printer. You can rely on them complete for the HP printer installation process as well as for solving issues.