HP Connection Manager is pre-installed software comes in certain laptops and computers manufactured by HP especially to manage the devices and network connections automatically. It has the extension file named as HPConnectionManager.exe which is usually executable to run the Connection Manager application. This is however not an essential for Windows OS and can be disabled anytime when it starts creating trouble in functioning. There are many problems arise when using such application.
However, HP Connection Manager Fatal Error is considering one of the most common errors that have been encountering by many HP Windows users specifically when they startup or in the midst of using their HP PCs. In order to instantly resolve this particular issue, a strong technical skill is required. Therefore, if you are not proficient enough in a way to fix the connection manager fatal issue, simply read the post. Here, we describe simple and quick fixing methods.
Here Are Some Specific Problems Pertains To The HP Fatal Error
- HpConnectionManager.exe, Fatal error
- HP Connection Manager Service has sometime stopped responding. In such situation, it is required to first exit and restart the application.
- A fatal error appeared; check the HP Connection Manager in Event Viewer section for additional info.
- No availability of service
Efficient Solutions To Fix HP Connection Manager Fatal Errors
We have compiled different fixing methods in the below which will surely be effectual for you in resolving the HP Connection Manager Fatal Errors. Hence, let’s go through the underneath listed fixing guide in an appropriate way:
Solution 1: Activate Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 on Your Windows
It is the fact that when you activate or download and install the .NET Framework 3.5 on your operating device, the HP Connection Error could be resolved from the root within a second. Therefore, it is highly advisable to activate the required component as soon as possible and then start using again HP Connection Manager Application with no disruption. Here is how to download and install it more efficiently:
Option 1: Using Control Panel To Activate The .NET Framework 3.5
Before start following the below instructed lines, make sure high speed of internet connection is running on your HP PC. Now, follow the following:
- First and foremost step you require to take is to press the Windows logo key on your keyboard
- Then after have to type “Windows Features” into the Windows search field, then press Enter key
- The dialog box Turn Windows Features on or off
- Afterward, go ahead to select the checkbox next to the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) option
- Now click “OK” tab
- Reboot the system once has been prompted to effect the changes.
- Then after press “OK” button
- Reboot your computer immediately when it is prompted to effect the changes
Option 2: Download & Install .NET Framework 3.5 From Microsoft’s Website
If the above method is not available, you may download it directly from Microsoft’s Website. Once you have downloaded this software on your Windows PC, you are now required to run the simple.NET 3.5 framework downloaded file to get the HP Connection Fatal Error Fixed completely.
If this fixing guide doesn’t make any sense, and the same problem yet persists, then continue to the next solving method.
Solution 3: Download & Install HP Software Framework
The HP Software Framework proffers a stable set of application that interfaces, secure and simplifies access to BIOS, hardware, and HP specific drivers. Once it is successfully installed on your Windows, these interfaces sometimes exterminate the annoying HP Connection Manager Fatal error problem. Here is the step you need to perform for the same:
- First of all give a click on the Download link and follow-up the provided instructions
- Thereafter, restart the computer and check whether the fatal error has solved or yet continue.
Go to the next solution if the same problematic error still exists.
Solution 4: Uninstall the HP Connection Manager and Download & Install The Latest Version
The most upgraded version of the HP Connection Manager software is more effective and works seamlessly in eliminating the connection manager fatal error. Therefore, if it is already installed in your PC, then first make it uninstall and then after re-installing the latest edition as this could get rid of the error.
Uninstalling HP Connection Manager
The required steps for uninstalling the program are listed below:
- Give a single tap on “Start” button
- From the menu, choose the “Settings” tab then select “Apps”
- Locate the HP Connection Manager from the given list of programs, right-click on it, and select “Uninstall” tab
Installing HP Connection Manager
Here is what you have to do for the same:
- Click on the official link of “HP Connection Manager” and follow the provided steps.
- Reboot the computer system now.
If the HP Connection Error is yet persisting, move to the next solution.
Solution 5: Run Windows Update
In some instances, the HP Connection Manager Fatal Errors can be instantly eradicated when you update your Windows. Updating Windows may solve any conflict arise between Windows and HP Connection Manager. So, let’s follow the below noted instructions to update your Windows in a very short span of time:
- Click on the “Start” button
- Then, go to Settings tab
- Select “Update & Security” tab
- Choose “Windows Update” option from the given list
- Select “Check for updates” tab and proceed the process to complete the update
This may help you to get rid of HP Connection Manager Fatal error.
Contact To 24/7 Online HP Support Team For One-Stop Solution
If the Connection Manager of HP fatal error is yet unsolved even after carefully went through the afore-mentioned instructed lines, then don’t panic! We, the talented and skilled HP Support team are here to assist you all day all night. You only need to do is, place a single call at helpline number and stay tuned with our technical engineer with no hassle. They are extremely knowledgeable in technical field so in a couple of second your problem will be sorted out. Hence, feel free to call us!