How To Connect HP Envy 5530 Printer To Computer
HP Envy 5530 Printer is an affordable multi-functional printing machine providing great quality of printing solution in less time of interval. Apart from its Printing service, scanning, copying and faxing facilities are also being proffered. The users can flawlessly print, copy or scan their documents, files, images, etc. after just connecting the HP Envy 5530 Printer To Computer. Though, setting up the printer connection is little bit tricky and time consuming. In this guide, you will get to know the effective procedures for making direct connection between your printer and Windows PC. So, don’t move! Just keep your eyes feast over here!
Steps To Connect HP Envy 5530 Printer To Computer Via Wired USB Cable
- First and foremost, place your HP Envy 5530 Printer nearby your Windows PC.
- In the next, turn your printer ON by pressing the Power button. Make sure printer is plugged-in correctly into a power source.
- Confirm that your computer is turned-on and it is unlocked. Now, plug the printer into your computer via USB cable.
- Afterward, on your Windows desktop, go to “Settings” tab.
- In the Settings section, search for “Devices” and give a click on it once you find.
- Then, click “Printers & Scanners” tab on the left side of the window.
- Place single tap on “Add a printer or scanner” which is at the top of the page.
- From the given list of printers, choose HP Envy 5530 Printer and then tap “Add device” tab. If you won’t see such printer listed in the given-list, click the “The printer that I want isn’t listed” link that is placed underneath the “Add a printer or scanner” button and thereafter follow the on-screen prompted guidance appropriately.
- Now, follow the provided instructions displayed on your computer screen to make the printer ready for print.
- Depending on the printer, it is however required to customize the settings before the printer is ready; once you’re done, the printer will then be available for frequent-use.
Required Instructions For Wireless HP Envy 5530 Printer Connection
Connecting HP Envy 5530 Printer wirelessly with computer has become easier than ever as we enter in the age of innovative technology. Here, we will walk you through how to effectively connect the devices wirelessly. So, give a glimpse of the beneath points:
- First of all, you have to check your printer’s possible network connections.
- Set your printer within the range of your wireless signal so that it can smoothly communicate with your wireless router.
- Now, press the Power button on your printer to turn it on and make sure it is properly plugged-in to a power source.
- Now, check the manual that came with your printer for specific network setup.
- Now, prepare the HP Envy 5530 Printer for connection. Here is what have to do:
- Wi-Fi setup page will be shown on your computer’s screen. Go there and enter the Network Name and password simultaneously. Network name must be the same as your computer is connected.
- Press the “Pair” button, which will usually have the crooked Bluetooth “B” icon on or next to it.
- Now, click on Start button from the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Tap “Settings” tab and select “Devices” option
- From the left panel, place a click on either “Printers & scanners” or “Bluetooth & other devices”. For Wi-Fi printer connection, you’ll have to click Printers & scanners on the other hand for a Bluetooth printer, click Bluetooth & other devices.
- Click “Add a printer or scanner” or “Add Bluetooth” or other device.
- When connecting a Wi-Fi printer, the HP Envy 5530 Printer is already been listed on the page. If so, your printer is well-connected to the device.
- You may first have to click the “Bluetooth” to make the Bluetooth enable on your computer.
10. In order to connect the printer to your PC, you are required to simply place single click on your printer’s name in the Add window. If you’re connecting a Bluetooth printer, you’ll have to click “Connect” tab after selecting your printer. Doing so will connect the printer to your Windows system effortlessly.
11. If connecting your printer through Bluetooth, it is only required to press the printer’s “Pair” button once again.
12. However, connection is not the only requirement to start print job. Installing HP Envy 5530 Driver in operating device is also necessary. Therefore, once the connection between your printer and computer is established properly, let’s start downloading the printer driver.
Download And Install Current Version Of HP Envy 5530 Driver
- First go to 123.hp.com
- Type HP Envy 5530 into the ‘Enter your device’s model number’ box.
- Choose the printer from drop-down list, and then click “Begin” tab.
- Click the “Download” link.
- Wait since the downloading process gets completed
- Thereafter, click the file named ‘xxxx.dmg’ saved in the downloaded folder to launch the installer.
- In the installer window, double-tap on “HP Inkjet SW”.
- Go through the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Open the HP Utility software.
- In the HP Utility Setup window, opt for HP Envy 5530 Printer, and click Continue.
- Click “Add Printer”.
- Click the name of your printer that is HP Envy
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and then select the printer you are using.
- Click “Add” to add the printer to the list.
- In the installer Add Printer window, click “Continue”.
- Follow the prompts displayed on the screen to complete the printer setup, and then in the end click “Done”.
Now your HP Envy 5530 Printer is fully ready to deliver high-quality printouts in minimal time.
Get One-Stop Support Via 24/7 Online Technical Number
Hopefully, the above guidance is effectual for you in a way to make smooth connection in between your HP Envy 5530 Printer And Computer. If you find difficulties while connecting the devices with the help of provided instructed lines, don’t worry! We are here to assist you. Just contact us without any delay by simply placing a call at HP Printer Support .Our top-most tech-geeks will definitely solve your problem.