Connecting your HP Envy 5660 Printer to your computer has now become much easier as we enter into the advanced technological world. In the digital world, connection can be done as wired or wireless both depending on the printer you are using for print. However, it is also the fact that using accurate HP Envy 5660 Driver is necessary to complete the printer connection and printer setup. In this article, we discuss how to smoothly make connection between computer and printer and start print job without any hassle. So, if you are a novice and have no idea regarding Printer wired or wireless connection setup, read here to learn more in efficient manner.
Quick Steps For HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup
Before connecting the devices, it is very essential to get your HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup soon. In the below, you will find the suitable instructions to frequently setup your new HP Envy printer. So, give a glance once and simultaneously go through the provided steps one-by-one:
- When you take your new HP Envy 5660 Printer at your home, the very beginning what you required to do is, unbox the printer device and ensure all elements are listed in the box.
- Afterward, slightly remove all the packaging materials one-by-one and protective tape as well from outside and inside of the printer.
- Next, you have to search for the power cord and connect with properly from the rear end of the printer to the power outlet.
- Thenafter, you have to simply press the Power button to turn your printer ON.
- Now, go to the Control Panel on your printer screen and follow the prompts guided on the display screen to finish the setup process.
- Now, load stack of white A-4 size paper in the paper tray by pulling the paper tray to open it, then insert paper and push to set it up accurately.
- In the next procedure what you are required to perform is inserting the ink cartridges vigorously. For this, you need to open the access door on the top of the printer, and then lift the lid on the carriage slot. Thereafter, slightly remove the plastic tape on the new cartridge and insert the cartridge into the empty slot in an appropriate way. Now, close the lid and access the door.
After getting your printer successfully setup with the above guide, now you strongly need to connect your HP Envy 5660 Printer to your computer. Glimpse of the beneath points!
Fruitful Guidelines To Connect My HP Envy 5660 Printer To My Computer
Here we will walk you through the quick-steps so you can effort-freely Connect HP Envy 5660 Printer To Computer. Let’s give a brief look at below instructed points and follow accordingly:
- First and forecast, make sure HP Envy 5660 Printer is turned on.
- Now, go to the printer’s Control Panel.
- Then, select the Network Settings from your printer device.
- Afterward, navigate to the settings with the use of on-screen keys of the printer.
- Under the Network Settings section, you will find the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard setting. Give single tap on it to select this option from the control panel.
- Now, opt your preferred network from the given-list and then click “Connect” tab.
- Enter the Passcode if you are being asked by the HP Envy 5660 Printer.
- In the end, you have to check the printer’s screen where you will be notified about your printer successful connection.
If the aforementioned connection procedures not helping you out in connecting your devices, don’t worry! There is alternative ways too to do this in a very short span of time. Continue reading the post to learn additional information.
Desired Instructions To Connect HP Envy 5660 Printer To Computer Wirelessly
In order to connect the HP Envy 5660 Printer to a wireless network, a router, computer and printer are strongly in needed. Before enabling the printer connection with computer, make sure the real and genuine HP Envy 5660 Driver is installed on your Windows device. Furthermore, follow the given instructions noted underneath to know how the connection should be established in between the devices printer and computer wirelessly:
Follow The Menton Points
- In case the HP Envy 5660 Driver is not already installed on your operating system, download the printer driver from the official HP Envy Printer Website. Make sure you are choosing the correct and upgraded version of printer driver for downloading.
- Simply, go to the Downloaded location once the correct driver file gets downloaded in your PC.
- Start the installation process now. Choose the language for the driver installation and give commitment for its terms and conditions applicable for driver installation.
- If you won’t agree to its terms and condition, driver installation process will not be completed.
- Now, you have to choose the type of connectivity when prompted by the computer. If you choose the type of connection is wireless, then simply turn-on the router.
- If you want wired connection to be established, insert USB cable properly in the HP Envy 5660 Printer.
- Once the driver installation process gets done, click “Finish” button. Doing this will end-up the printer driver installation.
- Also after completing the connection, you can now proceed with connecting your wireless router to the printer.
- Now, navigate to the printer’s Control Panel.
- Select the Network Settings.
- Choose the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Now, you will be prompted to enter the passcode for connection.
- Once you mention the passcode, the printer notifies you that wireless connection has been completely setup.
After downloading & installing HP Envy 5660 Driver and completing the wireless connection, the printer will automatically start the alignment process. If it is not, manually do the job by pressing the setup button on the control panel. Then navigate to Setup > Tools > Align Printer. Now, the alignment process is all set and an alignment page is ready to print.
Get United With Our Talented Tech-Geeks For Hands-Free Solution
Wasn’t this helpful! If really not and yet searching for the effective guidance in a way to Connect Your HP Envy 5660 Printer To Your Computer, then by sitting at your home give us a call. We are extremely talented and immensely experienced tech-geeks always available for better HP Printer Support to all needy customers. It is guarantee when you contact us through helpline number, you will be able to securely connect your devices with no cost.