Have you bought a new HP DeskJet 2600 printer recently? And don’t know how to set up or connect it with the wifi to prepare it for the use. Well, to prepare your printer for the printing the user has to do a lot of things. You have to complete the setup process, connect it with the network and computer, get the drivers, give command and more. But all the waiting and steps you do is worth doing because the HP DeskJet 2600 printer give amazing printing experience.
The printer is an all-in-one printer, apart from getting prints, you can also scan, fax and get the duplex copies of your images and documents. With this printer getting prints was never easy before, as you can connect it with the mobile, tablets and other devices that support wireless connectivity. Now, you don’t need to transfer your images and documents from computer to mobile, you can easily connect your Smartphone with the printer to get the print instantly.
To connect your new printer you need to learn the steps, therefore, read ahead as we have shown the complete setup process for your DeskJet printer.
Steps to connect HP DeskJet 2600 printer with wifi:
Step 1: Initial setup
First, you start with the installation and wifi connection procedure you need to check and ensure the installation requirements for the given printer.
- Make sure that you have safely unpacked the printer.
- Have removed all the tapes from inside as well as from outside.
- Wifi router is turned on and having good speed internet.
- Your computer is ready to connect with the new device.
- Make that when you connect your printer with wifi, your computer should also be connected with the same wifi.
- Load the printing papers, align ink cartridges.
- Now turn on the printer and place it in the range of the router.
Step 2: Download the printer driver
- For the printer to work professionally you will its drivers. So now you have to download the correct printer drivers.
- Go to official HP printer driver setup website
- There locate the correct HP DeskJet 2600 driver and software.
- As after its download and installation, your printer brings out amazing prints.
- Click the Download button and then wait until it gets completely downloaded.
Step 3: Install the HP DeskJet 2600 printer drivers
- Once it is completely downloaded then you need to open the downloaded folder.
- Now locate your recently downloaded driver file.
- After that double click on the file and then click on Install
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process.
- Now click Finish.
Finally, your printer setup is completed, now you have its drivers and other software. Drivers come with error fixing software that is very useful whenever your printer gets into any trouble. After installing the drivers for your printer, now you need to connect the printer with wifi.
Step 4: Connect your DeskJet 2300 printer with the network
- When you want to connect your printer with the wireless network, make sure that your printer and router in on.
- Now go to printer’s Control Panel and select Wireless Setup Wizard
- Open that and now your wizard will look for the available networks
- Choose your network from the list
- Or if you find it, then manually enter the name
- Next, you need to enter the password or WPS pin
- It will add your printer with the wifi
After connecting your printer with wifi, you also have to connect your printer with the computer. Therefore, open your printer, click on the Start or Windows icon. Go to Settings and open Devices, now choose Printers & Scanners. There on the window, you will find Add New Printer option.
Click on the option, and now your computer starts looking for the available printer networks. Select your printer and then it will make the connection between your printer and the computer. However, you need to make sure one thing that your computer and printer should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
With the help of the above steps, you can easily add your printer with the wireless network and complete the HP printer setup. However, while doing this or when using the printer, if you find any error in the printer or printer fails to perform normally, you can contact the experts for getting the instant solution.