Perhaps, you try to connect your HP Deskjet 3639 Printer to wi-fi network in your home or office premises, but unfortunately can’t get success in that. In that condition, you are not required to be worried or get anxiety anymore as this blog explains how to effort-freely connect your printer to a wireless network. All you need to do is to keep your feast on this post and perform the given instructions appropriately. By doing that perfectly, your HP Deskjet 3639 printer will surely be connected with the wi-fi and then after you can hassle-freely print anything stored in your computer system. Let’s begin the task to complete on your own!
Steps To Connect Your HP Deskjet 3639 To Wifi
Connect an HP Deskjet 3639 Printer to a local Wi-Fi network to wirelessly print, quick scan and copy right out of the box from your personal computer, smartphone, or tablet. Before printing any document wirelessly, you first need to connect the printer to the same local wireless network. Here are the required guidelines you have to follow:
- If you received an ‘Enter the WPS PIN’ for your printer message, click “Cancel” in the window, and then continue with these steps
- Take your printer nearby the Wi-Fi router
- Turn-on your printer now and make sure ink cartridges are properly installed and paper is loaded in the paper tray
- Connect the printer to the local network
Printers With a Touchscreen Control Panel
- On the printer, choose “Restore Network Settings” (or similar) from the Wireless network, Settings button, or Restore Settings menu
- Get the network name (SSID) and password. Go to Finding Your Wireless Password for more information
- Select “Wireless Setup Wizard” from the Wireless, Settings, or Network Setup menu, and then select your network name and enter the password
Printers Without A Touchscreen Control Panel
1. On the printer, press and hold the “Wireless” button for few second until the light starts blinking. For Tango printers, press the “Wireless” button and the “Power” button on the rear of the printer until the blue bar flashes
2.Within couple of minutes, press and hold the “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” (WPS) button on the router until the connection starts establishing automatically. The light on the printer stops flashing once the connection finishes
Call Helpline Number For HP Printer Setup
Don’t panic! If still you can’t Connect HP Deskjet 3639 To Wifi successfully even though properly applying the aforementioned instructions as we have tech-support engineers for your help. They will guide you the right methods of HP Printer Setup and the connection process. Therefore, give an instant ring on helpline number and get united with the techies without any confusion.