The Printer setting allows you to save the documents that are stuck into the printer when your printer gets offline and stop working. After changing the HP printer offline to online, the computer sends that saved documents to the printer. Making your printer from offline to online may send print jobs directly to your Hewlett-Packard printer without waiting. Hence, get rid of HP Printer Offline Windows 10 issue by visiting the printer settings option in your operating system. Moreover, you can take assistance from the deft engineers in case there is any confusion.
Nowadays printers have become one of the most significant parts of life as it fulfills the task. Including all the brands of printer device, HP printer is the world’s most demanding printer because of its innovative technology and the features updated with the latest technology. But when the any of the HP printer users face glitches like printers get offline, they feel disheartened as the system unable to communicate with your printer and can’t print any document. You can also confront this similar issue and want an immediate solution to cope-up. It is recommended to all such helpless users including you to continue read-out this blog.
Steps To Fix HP Printer Offline Issue In Windows 10 Operating System
Have a glimpse on the below mentioned points as our expert has written all the possible steps clearly so that you can make your offline printer to online:
Check Printer Connectivity
Most probably your HP printer is not connected properly to your Windows 10 operating system. So, check it out by following the below points:
- Restart your HP printer and wait for a while until the device is fully ready
- Now, check the wireless, USB or cable whether it is connected properly or not
- Make sure the cables are securely attached for USB and cable
- If you are accessing wireless connection, be sure that your PC are connected to the right network, internet access and IP address
- Run test print
If the offline problem still persists, continue to next method.
Check Printer Status
If your printer connection is all OK, then check the printer status and see if it is set as your default printer, offline or paused. Here’s how:
- Go to Printers and Devices from Control Panel
- Select your printer and right click on that
- Click on “See what’s printing”
- Click on “Set as default printer”
- Below the “Set as default printer” you can see your printer status – offline or paused. If the printer is paused, simply click on “Resume printing”
- Run test print
If HP Printer Offline issue still persists, then contact the team of qualified and expert engineers as only they will help you out. To get united with the techies, you should make a single call on the given helpline number. After that, the complete solution will be delivered at your door-step.