For any place, be it home, office, small or large business organization, HP printers are always available to fulfill your printer related requirements. With the only aim for keep reinventing, HP offer uncompromised quality printers at a fair price. You can choose from a variety of printers according to your preferences. Due to their unmatched performance, HP printers are always stands apart from the crowd of other printers. At HP Support you can get all the detailed information that you want to know before buying a printer.
Like any other printer or electronic device, problems with HP OfficeJet 4500 will cause severe headache in users head. Whenever you encounter a problem with the OfficeJet 4500’s process then firstly you must know the reason of the problem prior to properly solve it. There can be problems with the software of printer on the computer. The USB cable that connects both printer and computer also influences the performance of printer.
We are going to discuss the steps to fix HP OfficeJet 4500 printer issues, so that you can continue enjoy working with your printer.
Let’s start the process:
- Make sure both ends of the power cord and the USB cable that is connected with
printer are securely connected. Instead of surge protector or backup battery, plug the power cord directly into a power supply. Do not use USB hub or other device to plug USB in to the computer, plug it directly.
- Check the printer’s power light if it is illuminated solidly or blinking. If you have installed a new print cartridge then wait for 12 minutes. That gives time to printer for initializing properly.
- If the power light continues to blink, then unplug the power cord. Remove the paper from both input and output trays by opening the printer’s cover. Remove any stuck pieces of paper or any debris that obstruct the movement of cartridge carriage.
- Make sure your OfficeJet 4500 is set as the default printer by using software application.
- Clear all the pending print jobs and also close any other applications that are open on the printer to eradicate potential conflicts.
Final Step To HP OfficeJet 4500 Printer issues
Finally, after doing so, you can check the OfficeJet 4500 printers if it is working well or not. If the problem still persists and you continue encountering errors while printing, make a call at HP Printer Tech Support Number. Here, you will certainly find an absolute solution for your OfficeJet 4500 HP printer hiccups. This number is available 24×7 to resolve the problems faced by the consumers. So, if you want to forget about issues and wish to enjoy working without tension, then call at this number as soon as possible.