HP Solution Center is amongst the most trusted software which comes built-in for Windows 10 users. It helps in performing several tasks like scanning an image, verifying the ink levels, ordering printer supplies, and much more. To summarize what is HP Solution Center, we can call it a savior for printers that can be used to ease out some complicated printing operations.
Hey, wait! What if the HP Solution Center stops working on your Windows 10 PC? Or what if it stops performing the operations that it has been programmed for. Well, that would be an unfortunate incident and will create a lot of unexpected troubles. Do you know what’s causing HP Solution Center to not work? Here we have discussed all the error possibilities and solutions to the problem.
Why did the HP Solution Center Not Working Windows 10 Error Occurs?
Well, there have been a lot of reasons preventing the HP Solution from working optimally. Here we have listed all of them so that you can start working on rectifying them individually.
- The system is low on storage, preventing HP Solution Center update data from saving.
- Windows 10 running on outdated BIOS.
- Graphic drivers are outdated.
- The existing Windows version is not compatible with HP Solution Center.
- You haven’t installed the app properly, learning steps on how to download the HP Solution Center might help.
How Do I Fix HP Solution Center Not Working On Windows 10 Problems?
After going through the reasons for HP Solution Center not working, error, you will need an effective troubleshooting step. Here is what you need to do to get rid of it.
Step 1. Improve The System Performance By HP Performance Tune-Up
Just like HP Solution Center, HP Performance Tune-Up is also a built-in tool that can enhance your system’s performance hence fixing HP Solution Center issues. It does so by freeing up some space so that you get enough space for the latest HP Solution Center download for Windows 10 PC. After a thorough performance check, your PC will be optimized for optimal functioning. However, one thing you need to make sure of is to upgrade the HP Support Assistant to version 8.5 or above.
Step 2. Update The BIOS
The next step you must take to fix the HP Solution Center Windows 10 Not working problem is updating BIOS to the latest version. BIOS is an essential element that ensures the new system updates and existing components are working well together. Before updating your system to Windows 10, you must install the latest BIOS update. Doing so will assist in the smooth functioning of the HP Solution Centre.
Step 3. Install The Latest Graphic Drivers
An updated graphic driver helps in smooth Windows update or else you have to bear the consequences of a failed update process. Therefore, you must ensure that the latest graphic drivers are installed in your system even before starting the Windows update.
Step 4. Update Windows
Once done with installing the graphic drivers and the latest BIOS update, the next thing you must do is check for Windows updates. Here is how you can do it.
- Click the Search bar.
- Type Settings and hit Enter.
- The Settings window opens, click Update and Security.
- Click the Windows Update button.
- Click Check for updates and the latest version ready for installation will appear on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until all the updates are not installed.
HP Solution Center Isn’t Scanning? Here’s The Fix
That’s a pretty common issue that most users report from time to time, hence we have prepared a separate section to deal with the problem. Here’s what you need to do.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Search for HP Print and Scan doctor.
- Choose the first search result and make sure to visit only the HP support website (there are numerous that claim to be the one).
- Click the Download now button.
- You will receive an HPPSDr.exe file in the Download folder under File Explorer.
- Right-click on the scan doctor file and click Run as administrator.
- Agree with the Terms and conditions.
- Once installed, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor program.
- Choose the Run the scan option.
Finally, the scanning issue in HP Solution Center should resolve. Now before you begin to scan you must restart the Windows and printer/scanner. If you are still facing any issues and need immediate scans, then use HP Scan and Capture app, Windows Fax, and Scan app, or Windows Scan app.
Still, HP Solution Center Is Not Working! Call Us Now
Using HP Performance Tune-Up, updating BIOS and Windows just works wonders to fix the problem HP Solution Center windows 10 not working. However, some users may find it difficult to deal with the problem due to the technicalities involved. Hence, we encourage you to quickly get in the rock with the HP Support Number for prompt resolution. We will fix the problem quickly and will suggest to you some pro tips to run the HP Solution Center software smoothly.