Bring HP Printer Online via HP Envy 4500 Driver
Is your HP Envy 4500 Driver Printer getting offline? Don’t you know how to get it back online? You must be thinking why does my HP printer say offline? This is a daunting error and can trouble you a lot. However, don’t get worried because of the error, as here you will find useful steps to resolve the HP Printer Offline. Issue.
But before knowing the solutions you need to know about the common reasons behind it. So let’s find that.
Learn The Reasons For Hp Printer Offline Fix Windows 10
There could be any reason behind your HP printer is going offline such as- problems with the Ink cartridge, network issue, maybe the computer is unable to communicate with the printer, faulty printer drivers, and more. However, you can easily cope-up with this issue by utilizing some troubleshooting steps.
Moreover, you can also reinstall the HP envy 4500 Software or Driver on your PC to prevent not only this but other technical issues.
Steps To Bring HP Printer Online from Offline
Here we have mentioned some quick steps to fix this offline issue. As you are aware of the possible reasons behind the error, so you won’t need to question- “why does my printer say offline”. Check everything and find out the main cause behind it. If you want you can take the help of the HP technicians.
Now go through the entire procedure one by one, and fix ‘HP Printer is offline’ issue:
Solution 1: Change Printer Settings
- Go to “Devices and Printers” on your windows operating system just by clicking the Start menu
- Now, select your printer and right-click on it.
- Go to “See what’s printing” section.
- Remove the check from the checkbox in ‘Use Printer Offline’. After some time, your HP Envy 4500 printer will become online and then you can start printing hassle-freely
- If it still doesn’t start, then simply Turn-Off your HP Envy 4500 printer from the switchboard and disconnect it from your computer
- Within a while reconnecting it again with your computer and turn it back ON.
- Finally, restart your computer.
Now you will notice that your HP Envy 4500 printer will work perfectly, without going to offline mode. But still, the issue is not resolved, then move to the next step.
Solution 2: Restart the Printer Spooler service
After changing the settings of the Printer, still, the error is there, then you should try restarting the Printer Spooler when you get the Printer Offline message.
- Press Windows Key + R of the keyword simultaneously.
- In the command box enter, services.msc and press Enter.
- When the window opens select Printer Spooler and right-click.
- From the drop-down menu choose Restart option.
Through this, you can easily restart your Printer Spooler to resolve the HP Printer offline error. Check if the error still appears or your printer is now working properly.
Solution 3: Change Printer Properties
According to the experts, users can easily solve the Printer offline error simply by changing their printer properties. This step is relatively simple and you can do it by following the below steps:
- Open Control Panel window on your computer.
- Then choose Devices and Printers.
- Select your printer and right-click on it.
- From the drop-down menu choose Printer Properties.
- Go to the Ports tab. Select your printer’s IP address from the given list.
- Now click on Configure Port…
- Now remove the tick from ‘SNMP Status Enabled’ and click OK to save the changes.
After so, the problem within your printer will get resolved completely.
Solution 4: Reinstall HP Printer Driver
Sometimes there is the issue with the drivers, this could be either outdated printer drivers or maybe they are not supporting the updated Windows version. Hence, to solve HP envy printer offline issue follow the below steps:
- Open Devices and Printers window.
- Find your printer and select it.
- Now, right-click and choose Remove Device from the drop-down menu.
- When you see a Confirmation dialog box, select Yes.
Remember after this your printer drivers will be removed from the system, still, you cannot print. So, to use the HP Envy printer’s service again you need to reinstall the latest version of the right printer drivers according to your Printer model number.
In case you are still experiencing the same issue even though following the above one carefully, then you need an expert’s advice. For that, you have to connect with HP Support through helpline number for hp printer offline fix Windows 10.