Is your HP Envy 4500 Driver Printer get offline? Don’t you know how to get it back online? You must be thinking why does my printer say offline? This is a daunting error and can trouble you a lot. However, don’t get worried because of the error, as here you will find useful steps to resolve the HP Printer Offline. issue.
But before knowing the solutions you need to know about the common reasons behind it. So let’s find that.
Learn The Reasons For Hp Printer Offline Fix Windows 10
There could be any reason behind your HP printer is going offline such as- problems with the Ink cartridge, network issue, maybe the computer is unable to communicate with the printer, faulty printer drivers, and more. However, you can easily cope-up with this issue by utilizing some troubleshooting steps.
Moreover, you can also reinstall the HP envy 4500 Software or Driver on your PC to prevent not only this but other technical issues.
Steps To Bring HP Printer Online from Offline
Here we have mentioned some quick steps to fix this offline issue. As you are aware of the possible reasons behind the error, so you won’t need to question- “why does my printer say offline”. Check everything and find out the main cause behind it. If you want you can take the help of the HP technicians.
Now go through the entire procedure one by one, and fix ‘HP Printer is offline’ issue:
Solution 1: Change Printer Settings
- Go to “Devices and Printers” on your windows operating system just by clicking the Start menu
- Now, select your printer and right-click on it.
- Go to “See what’s printing” section.
- Remove the check from the checkbox in ‘Use Printer Offline’. After some time, your HP Envy 4500 printer will become online and then you can start printing hassle-freely
- If it still doesn’t start, then simply Turn-Off your HP Envy 4500 printer from the switchboard and disconnect it from your computer
- Within a while reconnecting it again with your computer and turn it back ON.
- Finally, restart your computer.
Now you will notice that your HP Envy 4500 printer will work perfectly, without going to offline mode. But still, the issue is not resolved, then move to the next step.
Solution 2- Restart the Printer Spooler service
After changing the settings of the Printer, still, the error is there, then you should try restarting the Printer Spooler when you get the Printer Offline message.
- Press Windows Key + R of the keyword simultaneously.
- In the command box enter, services.msc and press Enter.
- When the window opens select Printer Spooler and right-click.
- From the drop-down menu choose Restart option.
Through this, you can easily restart your Printer Spooler to resolve the HP Printer offline error. Check if the error still appears or your printer is now working properly.
Solution 3: Change Printer Properties
According to the experts, users can easily solve the Printer offline error simply by changing their printer properties. This step is relatively simple and you can do it by following the below steps:
- Open Control Panel window on your computer.
- Then choose Devices and Printers.
- Select your printer and right-click on it.
- From the drop-down menu choose Printer Properties.
- Go to the Ports tab. Select your printer’s IP address from the given list.
- Now click on Configure Port…
- Now remove the tick from ‘SNMP Status Enabled’ and click OK to save the changes.
After so, the problem within your printer will get resolved completely.
Solution 4: Reinstall HP Printer Driver
Sometimes there is the issue with the drivers, this could be either outdated printer drivers or maybe they are not supporting the updated Windows version. Hence, to solve HP envy printer offline issue follow the below steps:
- Open Devices and Printers window.
- Find your printer and select it.
- Now, right-click and choose Remove Device from the drop-down menu.
- When you see a Confirmation dialog box, select Yes.
Remember after this your printer drivers will be removed from the system, still, you cannot print. So, to use the HP Envy printer’s service again you need to reinstall the latest version of the right printer drivers according to your Printer model number.
In case you are still experiencing the same issue even though following the above one carefully, then you need an expert’s advice. For that, you have to connect with HP Support through helpline number for hp printer offline fix Windows 10.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Connect My HP Envy 4500?
In the first step, you should begin with establishing the connection between your printer and PC. Once done, you should press the Win key and in the search box, type in the ‘Control Panel’. Here, you will have to select ‘Devices and Printers’ and then choose the ‘Add a Printer’ option. Hereafter, an option states ‘Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer’, just click on it. Install the drivers by following the on-screen prompts carefully and you will be able to connect your printer.
How Do I Connect My HP Envy 4500 To My Computer?
- Connect the computer to your HP Envy 4500 printer using a USB cable.
- Once your printer is ready to connect, you should go to ‘Start’ menu,
- Open the ‘Control Panel’ option and then ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Here, opt for the ‘Add a network, wireless or bluetooth printer’ option.
- A list of available printers appears on the screen, select your network printer.
- Install the drivers by just following the prompts available on-screen.
Implementing these steps will surely connect your printer to your computer system successfully.
How Do I Connect My HP Envy 4500 Printer To My Mac?
- Make use of the printer’s built-in controls to select your Wi-Fi network.
- Now, you should installation CD to install the necessary printer software and drivers on Mac.
- Afterward, you need to ‘System Preferences’ option.
- In the Hardware section, go to the ‘Print & Fax’ control panel.
- Now, go to the left side of the control panel and click ‘+’ icon
- Navigate to the “IP” section and select ‘Internet Protocol IPP’
- Enter the IP address and choose the drivers from the drop-down menu of ‘Print Using’.
How Do I Connect My HP Printer To My Mac Without USB?
- You should first press the Wi-Fi button on the printer.
- Go to ‘Restore Network Settings’.
- A Wrench icon appears, click on it and select ‘Tools’ option.
- Opt for the ‘Restore Defaults’
- Consider turning off the printer and then again turn on the printer.
- Follow the steps carefully so that you can easily connect to an HP printer on the Mac wirelessly.
Besides, you can also make use of the expert’s backing if any problem is taking place
How Do I Connect My HP Envy 4500 To My Mac?
Go to your HP Printer Software from the Installer Window. Now, you need to complete the HP Envy 4500 Wireless by following on-screen instructions. In HP Utility Setup Window, you need to open HP Utility software. Here, you also need to select the name of your printer and then choose the ‘Continue’ option. Besides, you should also choose ‘Add A Printer’ and then go to the on-screen directions to connect the device.
How Do I Connect My HP Envy 4500 Printer?
- Turn on your printer, computer system, and router.
- After completing, open the control panel of your printer.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi option and touch the ‘Setting’ option
- In the Wireless Setup Wizard, follow the directions to establish a connection.
- Once done, download the drivers by visiting 123.hp.com.
- Install the necessary software and drivers for your HP envy 4500 Printer.
Now, your printer is ready to make use of, in a flawless manner. You can have a great experience with it.
Is HP ENVY 4500 A Laser Printer?
The HP Envy 4500 printer is one of the finest devices allowing users to print, copy, and scan color printouts. Users can quickly and easily connect to the network wirelessly with the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. This printer lets you print wirelessly from your tablet, computer or smartphone in a few seconds. Also, HP printer control, users can have a print and scan directly from a mobile device with optimum ease. Being a laser printer, it does produce lab-quality photos in a couple of seconds.
How Do I Connect My HP Envy 4500 To My Computer Wirelessly?
- On your very first step, you should connect the printer to your computer wirelessly
- Make sure your printer and PC are using the same network.
- Turn on the printer and go to the control panel of your printer.
- A wireless icon appears, touch on it to open wireless screen display.
- Here, you need to touch the ‘Settings’
- In the Wireless Setup Wizard, you should follow the instructions to connect it.
- Once done, you need to download the printer drivers and the necessary software.
By implementing these steps carefully, you will be able to connect the printer to your computer wirelessly.
How Do I Setup My HP Envy 4500 To Print Wirelessly?
- For that, you should run the wireless setup wizard first.
- To connect the printer wirelessly, you need to press the ‘Wireless’ button.
- In the control panel on the printer, you should need to touch the ‘Settings’ option.
- Scroll to down to choose ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’,
- Press the ‘OK’ option and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Implementing these steps carefully will get your printer to establish connection wirelessly.
Besides, you can also print any documents wirelessly using your smartphone or tablet.
How Do I Install My HP Envy 4500 Printer?
- First, remove all tape and packing materials from the HP Envy 4500 Printer.
- Connect the power cable to a power source and turn on the printer
- Load a stack of paper of the same size into the input tray.
- Install the HP ink cartridges and necessary printer software.
- Now, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer.
It can also be possible that you face several mishaps due to technicalities. You can take the help directly from the professionals who are will direct you about the proper instructions.
Is HP ENVY 4500 Wireless?
HP Envy 4500 Printer is one of the all-in-one printing devices. Users can easily connect it to the wireless network and accomplish their printing jobs from their smartphones. It comes also up with an automatic 2-sided printing facility which helps to save time and paper. One of the most lavish features of the HP Envy 4500 printer is scan to email feature. It allows you easily scan any documents and send them directly via emails. Besides, you can accomplish various personal or official printing works easily in a couple of seconds.