HP Envy 5055 is a dynamic wireless all-in-one printing device can be connected to all operating systems such as, Computer, laptop, smart phone, or tablet. It is the high-rated printer model available in your budget. Once you go for this device, you can have the benefits to print, copy, scan and fax any documents of yours. Such printer takes less time in delivering the super-quality of printouts of the selected document. But before start printing anything, it is necessary to Setup HP Envy 5055 Driver correctly in your Windows system. To receive the printed paper with an ease, you firstly have to setup your printer, connect it widely to the PC and then have the updated driver installed in the system.
Steps To Setup HP Envy 5055
With just three easy and simple steps, you can setup your Printer. Here are the steps you need to go through:
Step 1: Unpack Your Printer And Connect To Power Cord
The very beginning step you should take for HP Envy 5055 Setup is to unbox your printer properly, then after it is needed to load the stack of white plain paper into the paper tray and finally install the ink cartridges in right way.
Step 2: Download And Install HP Envy 5055 Driver
Before start downloading HP Envy 5055 Driver, make sure you are using the supported Windows Operating System at which you want to download the printer driver. Once it is confirmed, download the file directly from the official website of HP Envy 5055 Printer. After the download process gets completed, give double-tap on the driver file.exe. Doing so will start extracting the files. Afterwards, you have to follow the on-screen prompted instruction to finally get the printer driver in PC. However, driver playing a lead role for any printing function.
Step 3: Add The Printer To Your HP Support Dashboard
Access HP Support features like easy access to software and drivers, warranty information, and troubleshooting help. Adding the printer to HP Support Dashboard is the optional step. So, if you think you should opt this option, then frequently go ahead and if don’t want the same, take one-step back.
Setup HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer For Windows
In any wireless system, the wireless connection can be established through built-in Wi-Fi, HP Wireless Direct, HP Auto Wireless Connect, or the Bluetooth function. Here are the easy guidelines for HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup. Let’s go through without skipping a single step:
- First turn-on your printer and open the Control Panel Settings menu on the printer.
- Next, touch the “HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard” option and hold for a couple of second. The Setup Wizard turns on the printer’s Wi-Fi.
- After configuration, it begins to scan the available networks and hence lists them on the printer’s LED display.
- Next, you are required to activate your router associate with the Wireless Access Point that has an active and stable internet connection.
- If the auto-connect mode is enabled, the printer automatically connects to your wireless network.
- If the auto-connect mode is disabled, the lists of the available networks name will be displayed on the panel.
- Browse the list and choose the desired network. Once the wireless network connection is associated successfully, the printer shows a message stating the connection is successful and the printer is ready to use. The Wireless light on the printer turns into blue color.
Setup HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer For Mac
For HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup, it is needed to use the AirPrint function or the inbuilt wireless feature in order to connect the HP Envy 5055 Printer to your computer over a wireless network connection. The steps for setting-up your printer on Mac are listed underneath:
- Turn-on your printer and activate the Wireless feature by clicking the “Wi-Fi” icon on the Control Panel. Turn-on your wireless router and ensure to connect it to a Wireless Access Point
- Make sure that the Settings of Access Point are set to ‘Open’ and having an active as well as strong internet connection.
- Next, enable the Wi-Fi feature on your Apple device and checks if it connects to the wireless network at which your printer is connected.
- Another possible way for wireless connection is using HP Wireless Direct. Remove the USB cable if any is connected to the printer. Ensure that internet connection is stable.
- Open the Control Panel Settings on your printer. Navigate to the Wireless Settings tab and go to the bottom. Enable the Wi-Fi Direct feature on your HP Envy 5055 Printer.
- Activate the Wireless option on your computer or laptop. Wait until both the devices get connected. Print a network test page from the HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Printer to check the connection status.
With the above guide, are you able to successfully Setup HP Envy 5055 Driver today? If not or facing some problems while performing the given instructions, don’t worry! We are here to assist you. The only thing you should do is to put a single ring at Hp Printer Support. and stay united with us. In a short span of time you will be able to efficiently setup your HP Envy 5055 Printer.