Your HP Laserjet 1200 Printer was working fine until you have upgraded your Windows 7, 8 to Windows 10. But now, what you are facing is so many printing problems during print job. The situation can be too much annoying and due to less technical knowledge, you may are not sufficient to fix this problem. In this condition, you are required to uninstall the previous printer driver and Install HP Laserjet 1200 Printer On Windows10.
If you are not enough skilled to install the driver on your computer by your own, then it is highly recommended, despite wasting your too much time in searching the actual guidance to do so, feast your eyes on the blog-post. Here you will surely be guided in an appropriate manner so within a certain period of time you can complete the downloading and installing process on your Windows 10 operating device. Get set ready to start.
Efficacious Ways To Install HP Laserjet 1200 Printer On Windows10
Take a brief look at the below mentioned steps and try to follow them one-by-one to easily Install HP Laserjet 1200 Printer On Windows10:
- Switch ON your printer first and then unplug the USB cable connection from your computer system if it is wired to link
- After that, go to the Windows 10 “Start” icon and give a right-click on it to open the “Features and Apps”. In case, you are using Windows 7, then simply type ‘features and apps’ in the start search to uninstall the printer software
- In the next step, you have to enter your “printui / s / t2” into the search box. Make sure, there is space before every forward slash
- Next, place a right-click on “Run as Administrator”
- And then, open the ‘print server properties’ section. Remove your printer driver and also eliminate every printer device that you are not currently using. If you receive a denied access message or you can’t find a printer driver, try to restart your PC in a diagnostic startup and then use the ‘printui’ command to remove the driver package. Before trying to Install HP Laserjet 1200 Printer On Windows10, you need to restart your computer in normal mode
- Now, you have to visit the supports downloads website on your browser to download and install the driver. If you are using a wireless printer, you are in needed of a complete software package for setting it up properly
- Remove the printer driver. Follow the on-screen prompted instructions to carefully run the setup file and install the printer driver appropriately
Get Reliable HP Support Assistance From Well-Qualified Technicians
So, these aforementioned are the simple steps which will lead you to effortlessly download and install HP Laserjet 1200 Printer driver on your Windows 10. While performing the given points you encounter any problem, then place an instant call at 24/7 helpline number. The highly proficient and talented tech-geeks will lend a hand and deliver cost-effective HP Support assistance at door-step. So, hurry up! Before getting into much trouble call us and stay tuned with no hassle. One-stop solution will be proffered in no time as the executives are much experienced and skilled