The message “Offline” indicates that the connection between the HP printer and Mac is not established. Because of this issue, your Mac won’t send any documents to the HP printer. You will find an exclamation mark inside a triangle on your Mac which shows there is an HP printer offline mac issue. Once you cope-up this HP Printer Offline Issue you can do print jobs and get back to managing your business. But if getting failed in doing such thing by your own, then avail HP Support from our deft engineers. They will guide you all the desired steps at an ease form so that you can bring your HP printer online from offline.
There are some basic troubleshooting sequences through which you can eradicate this hp printer offline mac issue from top-to-toe. But if your HP printer remains offline, then you should reset the printing machine and then add the printer again to your Mac. Our technical writer has mentioned here the entire procedures of getting back your print job.
Steps to fix HP Printer Offline Issue on Mac
Eye on the below points and follow all those steps one by one:
Troubleshoot With Basic Methods
- You should first check the cable connections between your HP printer and the network router or computer. Make sure all the cables are inserted into the plug in a better form. None of the printer cables should be loose.
- Check the printer whether there is enough paper inserted or not and make sure the paper is aligned properly. If you see a “Low Ink” message on the printer, replace the ink cartridges instantly.
- To install any available updates, click on the “Apple” menu and then choose “Software Update“
- Click the “Apple” menu and select “Restart” by taping on the drop-down button
- Click “System Preferences” and select “Print & Scan”. Double-click your printer from the Printer list in case a yellow light appears after your printer’s name. Click “Resume.”
- Open a document that you want to print and press “Ctrl-P” to print such a document.
Reset Printer System
- Click the “Apple” menu and select “System Preferences” by hitting on the drop-down button
- Click “Print & Scan.”
- Press the “Ctrl” key and right-click at the same time in the Printer list. Select “Reset Printing System.”
- Click the “+” button and select your printer if it displays, otherwise clicks “Add Printer or Scanner.” Select your printer from the list and click “Add.” Wait for the printer to download and install and then start using your printer again
The most common issues that are HP printer offline mac generally occurred due to using an old printer driver, too many documents sent to the printer, network issues, loose cables, a hp printer paper jam or missing paper. So, be aware of those points and try to not face such issues. However, you may take assistance from our well-talented staff via dialling our toll-free number.