123 HP Officejet 5255 printer is the newest multi-use device that makes simpler work at office and home. With the help of this printing device, for printing or scanning task, you don’t need to change your attention to your system throughout the day. When hp printer users print with 123.com/ HP officejet 5255 wireless set up, they use their amazing features such as eprint, Airpint, and cloud print.
123 HP OJ 5255 Wireless Printer Setup
Set up of HP OJ 5255 Wireless Printer is extremely important as it doesn’t need wires such as you need to connect them to set up a HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Printer Setup. You have to link up the multiple phones to your 123 HP Officejet 5255 printer and get the print out through the wireless connection.
You can link up your printing device through wireless or USB, both will use similarly if both have connected correctly. However, it will display a two-printer option in this condition. If you have any confusion, you can call Hp Support Printer team anytime.
HP OJ 5255 Wireless Setup for Windows 7
When it comes to set up a wireless connection for your Officejet 5255 printer on a windows 7 device, some printing devices are compatible with windows 7. On other hand, printing machines are not compatible.
HP OJ 5255 Wireless Setup for Windows 10
Compatible with Windows 10 is the newest 123.hp.com/setup of 5255 printers. In the windows gadget, you can install compatible software driver and start a wireless link with HP OJ 5255 Wireless printer.
HP OJ 5255 Wireless Setup for MAC
Initially, configuration software should install along with the mac computer system and its version. To link up your mac with the officejet 5255 printer, you need to install, download and show that link type as wireless.
Easy methods to set up 123 HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Windows Printer
Firstly, check out for wireless connectivity on your windows computer system. If it has not connected, you need to start a wireless connection in your windows device. To set up 123 HP Officejet 5255 Wireless on windows devices, you should follow below steps-
What things are necessary for network connections?
- You should collect necessary network information like name of network, SSID, and password.
- Your computer system needs to connect through a wireless network of 123.hp.com/oj5255.
- Check your internet connection is strong so that 123.com web services are sufficiently available to you.
- Put your router in a printer’s location to choose powerful network indications from your computer system defect any obstruction.
- Remove single USB cable or Ethernet wire connected to your wireless setup printer Officejet 5255 123 HP. For any problem, you can contact HP support printer team anytime.
Link up a wireless network link to the HP Officejet 5255
- First of all, you need to turn on and put down HP Officejet 5255 printer inactive
- To start the wireless setup wizard, click on “Wireless” icon on your printer control panel.
- You can analyze your network names in the section, pick up your preferred network
- If your network has protected with a security form of WPA or WEP, it will appeal your password at that phase and click on “ok” button.
- The system will prompt you to identify the sort of connection or add a printing machine through the installation process and reply the questions.
- It will come back you to printing device screen the moment that you reply exactly.
Link up Wireless network to HP Officejet 5255
- You can install the software along with an installation CD.
- You need to visit 123.hp.com/setup 5255 and download key software to your windows system.
- Perform the downloaded printer software as soon as the download completes.
- You have to use on-screen steps and click if required afterwards.
- You need to enter the ideal kind of connection or connect wireless printer
- At last, hit on “finish” button to finish the procedure of installation process.
- Finally, give a page to verify its effective installation while you introduce printing machine software. Still, if you have any doubt, you can call HP printer customer support phone number
Simple methods to set up 123 HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Printer for MAC
HP printer set up for wireless MAC device is very important as installing it on windows device. Here are some easy steps explained below-
What things are necessary for network connection?
- Users need to know the network name that you want to connect you gadget to
- hp.com/setup 5255.
- Check out that your router is switch on and steady to make sure safe and secure and strong connection. If this information is missing, you cannot use Hp web services.
- Put your router in a straight line to make sure steady connectivity for your computer system and office jet 5255 printer.
Link up a wireless network link to HP Officejet 5255
- Before click on wireless option, go to the control panel in office jet 5255 printer.
- You need to click on setup/setting button to create Wireless setup wizard observable and make the registration of network or SSID names.
- Find network and write down password key.
- You should have the network name in the device category in the conditions where you can’t observe your network name.
Link up the wireless network HP Officejet 5255
With the help of two methods, you can download and install the software, first technique is the installation process of CD and on other hand, downloading and installing HP printer software.
- Put CD into your mac device and start the software as per the user manual for right installation through CD.
- Except, visit 123.hp.com/setup5255 and type your printer model number to get the correct printer software for MAC device.
- By running HP easy scanning option, you can install driver successfully
- Finally, you must follow the steps of the system to finish this process. Still, if you’re facing this issue again and again, you can call at HP printer Customer Support Phone Number to get the support from trained printer experts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Ink Does HP OfficeJet 5255 Use?
Are you making use of the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer to accomplish printing needs? Do you want to change or replace the ink cartridge of the HP OfficeJet printer? Before you change the ink cartridge, you should know about the ink cartridge that your machine supports. HP OfficeJet 5255 printer supports only HP 63 ink cartridges that you should buy them from the reliable source. Once get the same, you need to install them safely into your machine.
How Do I Connect My HP OfficeJet 5255?
- Find and press the power button on the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer.
- Now, go to the ‘Start’ menu and choose the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select the option says ‘Add a Printer’ and then click on the ‘Use an Existing Port’ option.
- Select the ‘Next’ option and then choose the ‘Windows Update’ option.
- After that, you need to ‘HP’ and then name of the printer in the given box.
- Click on the ‘Next’ and then install the driver.
- Follow the steps and you can connect your printer at anytime.
Does The HP OfficeJet 5255 Have A USB Port?
Of course yes. Users who are looking forward to setting up the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer can easily do so using the USB cable. Once you establish the connection, you should download the genuine drivers from the manufacture’s website. Moreover, if you are facing any kind of problems while connecting it, you can get the assistance. What you need to do is to make use of the backing directly from the professionals.
How Do I Scan With HP 5255?
For scanning with the HP 5255 printer, you should go to the ‘HP Smart’ which is available on your computer. Here, you will also need to select the ‘Scan’ option and choose the ‘Scanner’ from the available list. Besides, if you want to modify the basic settings of the scanner, you can easily do so by tapping the ‘Settings’ icon. After that, you can also select the ‘Preview’ icon and then select the ‘File Type’ option. Now, you can select the ‘Save’ icon to save the file to your computer system.
How Do I Setup My HP OfficeJet 5252?
- Navigate to the printer’s display where you need to go to the ‘Wi-Fi’ icon.
- Now, you should click on the ‘Settings’ and then go to the ‘Wireless Settings’option.
- Reach out to the wireless setup wizard and select the ‘Preferred Network’
- Here, you also need to enter your preferred network and the correct password.
- Once you establish the connection successfully, you should print a test page.
Moreover, if you face any troubles regarding the same, you should opt for the assistance from the professionals.
How Do I Load Paper Into My HP OfficeJet 5252?
To load the paper into HP OfficeJet 5252 printer, you should open the paper tray in a smooth manner. Here, you will have to pull out the paper tray gently and then slide the paper width guides. Now, you will have to load the stack of paper sheets into the tray. Make sure that your paper is of the accurate size and then push the stack into the tray. Now, you can easily work with your HP OfficeJet 5252 printer.
How Do I Change The Ink Cartridge On My HP OfficeJet 5252?
- Turn your printer one and then gently raise the access door.
- Now, your installed ink carriage will move to the center direction.
- To remove the ink cartridge, you should lift the lid and push it back.
- Now, you need to pull the ink cartridge up to remove it.
- Take the new one and then inset it into the slot properly.
- Now, close the access door and you will be able successfully able to change the ink cartridge.
How Do I Connect My HP OfficeJet 5255 To My Computer?
- Make sure that your network is stable.
- Double-click the software file to install the drivers of the printer.
- After that, you need to turn your printer on.
- Follow the instructions appearing on-screen.
- Navigate to the ‘Network’ section and opt for the ‘Network’ option.
- Tap on the option says ‘Yes, send my wireless settings’
- And, you will be able to connect your printer to your computer.
How Do I Setup My HP OfficeJet 5255?
Have a glance at the procedure:
- First of all, you should know the network name as well as the network key.
- After that, you will have to connect your HP OfficeJet 5255 printer to the wireless network.
- Now, you should go to the printer’s operation panel and tap the Wireless icon.
- You need to tap on the ‘Setup’ option and then press the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option.
- Follow the directions appearing on the screen to complete the setup process in a successful manner.
How Do I Reset My HP OfficeJet 5255?
Check out the below-mentioned steps to perform the factory reset operation:
- First of all, you should power off your HP OfficeJet 5255 printer.
- After that, you will have to plug out power cord from the main supply.
- Reconnect the power code after 30 seconds.
- While switching on HP OfficeJet 5255 printer, you need to press ‘Resume’ button continuously.
- An observe attention light will flash which is an indication that the resetting operation starts.