Chromebook is a laptop running a Chrome OS and it is designed with the internet in mind. One can get a lot done on Chromebook including printing any documents he/she needshard copies of, but unfortunately the things don’t always work exactly in the same way you might expect.
Before start print job from your Chromebook, you first need to ensure you have your printer setup and also need to connect your Chromebook to your network. Once you are done with Chromebook Printer Setup job, printing on a Chromebook is fairly straightforward. After successfully adding your wireless printer on Chromebook, print job will be very easy and effortless for you. Therefore, before doing anything, setup the printer that you are having at your home or office on Chromebook. And then try to print anything that is needed.
Desired Possible Steps To Print From Chromebook
Go through the below-noted instructions accordingly to print hassle-freely from your Chromebook. Have a glimpse and start in the same order one-by-one:
Step 1: Add The Printer To Chromebook
To setup your printer, you need to connect the printer to your chromebook via wireless network or USB cable. And then make sure that your printer is turned-on, ink cartridges are installed and the stack of plane paper is loaded into the tray. Now, start adding your printer to your chromebook with the help of below-noted guidelines:
- On your Chromebook, click the clock in the bottom right corner and then tap “Settings” icon
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and then click “Advanced”
- Move to the Printing section and then click “Printers” and then tap “Add Printer”
- After that, choose you printer from the displayed screen and then tap “Add” from the lower-right corner
Step 2: Use Menu Button To Print From Chromebook
- Click on the three vertical dotted icon
- Choose “Print” option and then choose “Change” to make sure the correct printer is set or to select the right printer
- Now, choose the printer from the list which you want to use
- At the end, click on “Print” button to take a handouts of your documents
Step 3: Use Keyboard Shortcuts To Print From a Chromebook
If you can’t see the menu option to print, or you’re using an app that has the print option located in a different menu, you can usually print any document using a keyboard shortcut method. Here is the entire procedure, so just look at below:
- First, open the document you want to print
- Now, press and hold “Ctrl + P” keys simultaneously on your keyboard
- And then choose “Change” to ensure the right printer is set or to select the correct printer
- Now, choose the printer you want to use
- And then tap “Print” to get the printouts of the selected documents
Obtain Trustworthy HP Support For Handy Solution
If you are finding any glitches while printing the document from your Chromebook, then without wasting your single minute, obtain HP Support from our well-educated and experienced tech-geeks. They are 24 hours 7 days a week to assist you properly and give you satisfying solution as soon as they can.