AirPrint is an essential Apple technology that lets you to print from an iOS device or Mac to a compatible printer without set it up. Though, AirPrint is a built-in printing solution for Apple computers and mobile devices. However, most HP printers work with the technology Apple AirPrint to proffer a high quality of printing solution without having a printer driver installed. But sometimes, when you start print job with your AirPrint-enabled printer, an error message “No AirPrint Printers Found” may appear. Mostly, you will see such an error problem if your HP printer and device are on different wireless network. Therefore don’t get panic! When you find your AirPrint not working, simply check the wireless network and make sure the same wi-fi network is applied on both the devices. You may obtain the real and effective HP Printer Tech Support Number for the desired possible solution of this problem. We have a squad of talented and educated tech-savvy to support you at reasonable price. Moreover, you can read this blog-post till the toe to come to know the efficient troubleshooting directions.
Required StepsTo Do If No AirPrint Printers Found
Following are the steps that you should do if your, AirPrint Printers not working or you are unable to find AirPrint Printers during printing. Have a glimpse on the noted lines and follow the same on your own:
1: Check Your Printer and iDevice To Connect On Similar Wi-Fi Network
First, make sure that you are not printing from a public network as AirPrint doesn’t supporta printer which uses a public wireless networks for connection. So, there is a high chance of confronting “No AirPrint Printers Found” issue when attempting to print via public WiFi.Therefore, before printing, ensure that your iDevice such as iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your printer must be connected to the same private 802.11 wireless network.
2: Verify That Your iDevice Meets The Following Requirements:
- An Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch runs iOS 4.2 or later
- AirPrint and multitasking are available on iPad’s all models, iPhone’s 3GS or later, and iPod touch third generation or later
- Your App supports AirPrint
3: Check The Simple Stuff
- Make sure that there is a limited stack of paper inside the trayon your HP printer and also ensure that your printer ink or toner is not empty
- Make sure that your HP printer is turned ON. If the printer is on, turn it off and then bring it ON back to see if that simple step resolves the issue
- Check that there are no error messages on the printer control panel
- Move the router closer to the printer but no closer than 6 feet from the router
- Make sure, Airplane mode is off
- Check your printer has not turned-off wireless
- Turn your iPhone or iPad off and on it again
- Make sure that AirPrint is enabled in your printer settings
Obtain hp.com/support For Handy Guidelines
If you are not satisfied with the above provided troubleshooting steps and yet receive the same error message “No AirPrint Printer Found” while printing the document. Then just be relaxed and place a single call on toll-free number. One of our tech-support engineers will answer your call and give you doorstep trustworthy HP.Com/Support for your related problem.