Fix Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable Issue
Finding a proper set of drivers to go together with your hardware can certainly be an excruciating experience. Some users, also facing printer driver is unavailable issue right after they migrate to the updated version of windows 10. Therefore, there is no connection between your computer and printer which results in stopping your printing work. But, you don’t need to take tension, just grab HP Support Canada and see this issue resolved with your own eyes. This is one of the best supports provided in Canada for resolving HP printer related issues.
Problems related to printers may occur at any time by doing some changes within the default printer’s settings. If you are looking for a solution to resolve your printer driver is unavailable issue, then continue reading the below mentioned methods to fix the printer problem with windows 10.
Here, we are discussing two different methods to eliminate printer’s driver issue. The first one will guide you to fix printer problems within windows 10 by using troubleshooting method. Another method will show you the steps to fix printer problems in windows 10 by using advanced settings method. Fundamentally, both of the processes are official, so you don’t have to hesitate or think twice before applying these two methods. Simply follow the below mentioned methods to fix Windows 10 printer driver is unavailable issue.
Troubleshooting steps to fix printer problems with windows 10
- Ensure your printer as well as windows 10 system is well connected to each other and is properly plugged in.
- Now, you need to download and run windows 10 printing troubleshooter software
- Simply select your Printer from the list and execute the troubleshooting process with that option.
- If by doing so, your problem doesn’t get resolved then simply go to the device manager and update your printer driver.
- Check whether the issue is solved or not, if not, then continue reading the below points.
Steps to get rid of Printer driver is unavailable problem with Windows 10 by using some mess with the advanced Settings
- Open Start Menu of your windows 10 system
- Look for services and after finding it just click on it
- From the services list and then tap on the printer spooler
- Choose stop and then click ok.
- In the search box of your system simply type “%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers” to open printer’s spool folder
- From the search results, click on the file folder and then press delete all files option.
- When the deletion complete, again search for services from the start menu.
- Open the Printer Spooler from the services list.
- From the startup type, just click on the Start.
- Now, tap on OK and make sure to select Automatic as well.
Well, after pursuing these steps, your printer problem will surely gets eliminated. However, if the problem still continues to grow up, then try taking assistance from HP Printer Support team members.