If you are a user of HP Office jet 4650, you could be facing the issue HP 4650 Printer Offline and want an immediate support to get rid of such problem from your operating device. It is too much annoying for the person who is printing some urgent required document but the windows tells its offline. At that point, HP Printer Support is very much necessary to avail for getting some ideas to bring their HP printer online from offline. Trust me! Once you avail our top-notch service, your query will definitely be sorted our within a minute as our expert techies are there for assisting you.
After getting this offline error message on your computer screen, you may check your printer to find the reason why such an error message is being shown. You may get notification that it has a stable connection with your Wi-Fi or its IP address hasn’t changed since you got it. You might have tried re-installing the drivers, used the HP print & Scan doctor but unfortunately nothing seems to work. In that situation, you need not to be exasperated as in this blog you will find some effective steps of making it online.
Steps To Fix HP 4650 Printer Offline Issue
There are different possible steps to fix this particular issue. You only need to follow those procedures one by one and bring your HP printer online freely. Hence, look at the below points:
Restart Your Printer
You should first try to restart your printer because DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) automatically assigns IP addresses to the connected devices. However, a printer should always be assigned an IP address manually and kept away from the DHCP configuration to avoid DHCP failure issues.
Next step to Bring HP 4650 Printer Offline
- Visit the “Start” button and click “Devices and Printers”
- Search for your use able HP printer icon and give a right click on that icon
- Now, an option will pop-up by saying “See what’s printing?”
- Click on the “Printer” option in the window that opens and uncheck “Use Printer Offline”
- Now, any document in the print queue will start printing
But in case still your HP printer displays offline, then move to the next step.
Contact Experts to Get Further Help
If your printer is still offline, download the latest drivers for your printer by simply uninstall the previous installed driver software and install it again with the latest version.
Don’t feel disheartened! If the same error problem is still persisting on your windows screen. We have deft connoisseurs who will support you effectively. You only have to do is to put a call at HP Printer Tech Support Number to make connection with them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Connect My HP OfficeJet 4650 To Wireless Printer?
Connecting your HP OfficeJet 4650 wireless printer is a very simple process. Just follow the few simple step process given below:
- Switch on your wireless printer. You can use touchscreen on wireless printer for connecting to a wireless network.
- Press right arrow key, and then press option setup on touch screen
- After that, you should choose the network and then wireless setup wizard from the network menu. It will search wireless routers in range
- Choose network from list, and enter WEP/WPA passphrase for network.
- After that confirm settings by pressing ok, and then press wireless report.
- After doing this, both wired & wireless PCs can browse printer & print it.
Is The HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless?
The HP OfficeJet 4650 wireless printer is all in one wireless printer that includes wireless printing, making copy, scanning, apple air printing, apple as well as two sided duplex printing. This model printer is known for up to date technology with excellent printing speed, best color resolution, and excellent innovation. It supports almost all size papers for printing. Apart from that, you can also fetch the technical assistance along with the supervision from the HP experts at anytime. So, why are you worrying about the same?
What Kind Of Ink Does An HP OfficeJet 4650 Use?
The HP office jet 4650 printer is advanced printing machinery that specially uses HP 63 and 63XL ink cartridges with black as well as tricolor. If you are printing occasionally, then you should choose to select original ink cartridges of original sizes. At the same time if you have to print more frequently, then you should choose high-yield ink cartridges in order to achieve lower costs per page. Hence, when it comes to analyze the effectiveness of services, only original ink cartridges deliver good results as per your expectations.
How Do I Connect My HP OfficeJet 4650 To My Mac?
Connecting your HP OfficeJet 4650 to Mac operating system is a very easy process. HP printer setup with Mac devices is done via USB, and installing drivers with complete features. For better connectivity, printers should be switched on, and in a ready state. After connecting the printer with the USB, you need to install driver and customize the connection. The best source to install and download the drivers of the OfficeJet 4650 printer is official the official website. And the easiest way to get support is joining phone call support team.
How Do I Connect My HP OfficeJet 4650 To Wireless Network?
The first and the foremost thing you should do, is to check and make confirmation whether your PC is compatible with the network. After that you need to search for the printer software. Official link is best to search for relevant software. Once you find the software, you need to double click the software file. Switch on the printer and follow instructions given on screen. Once the printer connects, you will be able to finish the setup process in a successful manner.
How Do I Download HP OfficeJet 4650?
Do you want to download the necessary HP OfficeJet 4650 drivers and software? For that, you will have to go to 123.hp.com where you have to enter the name of your printer. You will have to go to the driver section and find out the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer drivers. Apart from that, you need to click on the ‘Download’ option. It will surely help you to download the necessary software and drivers for your printer. After completing the download process, you will be able to install such software in no time.
How Do I Reset My HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer?
Below are the steps that you should follow carefully:
- First of all, you should go to the control panel of the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer.
- Press the ‘Menu’ button from there and then go to the ‘Configure Device’ option.
- After that, you should press the ‘Select’ button.
- You should make use of the down arrow to select the ‘Resets’ option.
- Press the ‘Select’ button and then opt for the ‘Restore Factory Settings’ option.
By this way, you’ll be able to reset your HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer and enhance the performance of your machine
How Do I Connect My HP OfficeJet 4650 To My Computer?
- Turn your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer on.
- After that, you will have to open the control panel of your printer.
- Here, you will come across the ‘Wireless’ icon that you should touch on it.
- Now, go to the ‘Settings’ icon by touching on it.
- Open the Wireless Setup Wizard by touching on it.
- After that, you will have to follow the instructions.
Doing so will surely assist you out to connect the printer to your wireless network and then to computer.
Does The HP OfficeJet 4650 Have A USB Port?
Do you want to know whether HP OfficeJet 4650 has A USB Port or not? The answer is very simple and straightforward. HP OfficeJet 4650 printer doesn’t have USB port through which you will be able to connect to a thumb drive. However, you can easily connect HP OfficeJet 4650 printer directly to the Windows or Mac computer system. With the same printer, you will be able to print and fax any kind of documents quickly in no time.
How Do I Enable Scan To Computer?
The process of enabling ‘Scan to Computer’ option is very easy. All you need to do is to go to the Windows Search option. Here, you need to type the printer model name in the search box. Moving to the next, you will come across the list of available printer. Just click the printer name and you will be able to open the ‘HP Printer Assistant’. Here, you also need to click on the ‘Scanner Actions’ and then opt for the ‘Manage Scan to Computer’ option. After that, you should click on the ‘Enable’ option to activate this feature.
How Do I Connect My HP OfficeJet 4650 To My Mac?
- For that, you will have to turn on the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer.
- Go to the ‘Setup’ option which is available on the touchscreen of your printer.
- Next, you will have to select the ‘Network’ from the setup menu.
- In the Network menu, you should select the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option.
- Once you click on it, your printer will find out the wireless routers.
- After that, you will have to select your SSID name and follow the on-screen instructions.