Printer is the most essential peripheral device in our day-to-day life. Such an amazing machinery device produces a permanent readable text of documents stored in electronic form. This device helps in transforming the softcopy of any document into a hardcopy. Despite being a very useful device, it is also the fact that Printer is prone to show signs of problems. These days, many HP printer users have reported that they are facing Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable error while they print. As per the deep research, driver shows ‘Unavailable’ many times if it is outdated or not compatible with the Windows 10 OS. Not to be worried about it! In this guide, we are going to explain the fixing methods with an optimum-ease. Hence, read the post!
When you receive HP Printer Driver Is Unavailable error message on your Windows 10 PC, this generally signifies that the printer driver may be missing or corrupted. Therefore, in order to print hassle-freely, you should give a glimpse of the downloaded printer driver once. The driver should not be faulty at any cost otherwise the driver won’t be available during print-job.
The Printer Driver Is Unavailable because of the driver installed against your printer. There is possibility that the installed driver is outdated or incompatible.
If you are experiencing Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable error, you are perhaps missing some updates or else requiring a driver reinstallation. Here, we will walk you through all its fixing procedures one-by-one. Thus, give a brief look at below:
Solution 1: Update Your Windows 10
One of the most possible reasons for the appearance of “Printer Driver Is Unavailable HP” error could be using an outdated Windows system. It is, thus, always recommended you install the available Windows updates to instantly cope-up this problematic hurdle. Here’s how:
- On your Windows 10 search box simply type “Update”.
- Now, select the “Check for updates” option.
- If there are updates available, it will show you on Windows Desktop.
- You just need to tap on the “Install now” button.
- Windows will start updating automatically.
- Once Windows has completed updating, restart your PC.
- Now, print a test page from your Windows 10 PC and check if the problem has been resolved.
If you are yet facing Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable error even after installing the available Windows Updates, move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Uninstalling The Printer
In general, you can have the two options in your hand to counter the error ‘Driver Is Unavailable Printer HP’. Either you can uninstall the printer, all the related software from Windows 10 system and then try installing it accurately again. Or else you can frequently look at all the available drivers and then select the right suitable one for your HP printer.
In this below guide, we will uninstall the printer and all the associated software first and then try connecting it in an appropriate way. For sure, doing this will, in turn, install the default drivers and hence the ‘Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable error is gone.
So, let’s start following the below steps without making any mistake:
- Press “Windows + R” keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Type “Control Panel” by opening the Run dialogue box and then hit “Enter” key.
- Once in the control panel, give a single click on “Devices and Printers”.
- After tapping on it all the printers will be listed.
- You will have to choose the printer which is causing problem and give a right-click on it to select “Remove Device”. The printer creating trouble will be removed from your system.
- Now press “Windows + R” key again and then type “devmgmt.msc” in the search box.
- Go to the “Print queues” option, place a right-click on your printer and then select “Uninstall device”.
- Afterward, you are suggested to press “Windows + R”, type “appwiz.cpl” in the dialogue box and then hit “Enter” key. Doing so all the applications will be listed.
- Give a right-click on all your printer application and select “Uninstall” tab.
- After performing all these above mentioned steps from top-to-toe, disconnect your printer from your Windows 10 PC if it is connecting via a USB connection or disconnect it from the router if it is using wireless. After disconnecting the devices shut down your computer, printer, and your router as well. Plug-out the power supply from all of them.
- After that wait for around 10 minutes, plug everything back in properly and then start all the modules. Now, use a USB cable to connect the printer with your computer. Wait for the required drivers’ recognition and let it install on the Windows 10 system.
- Now go back to the Control Panel section, right-click on the device and select as default printer“.
- Once you have successfully set your printer as default, you can try printing a test page. This time you may get high-quality printouts without receiving a message Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable.
Solution 3: Reinstalling Latest Drivers Manually
If the above solution doesn’t helpful in solving the Driver Is Unavailable issue, in the next we will try updating the HP printer drivers manually. There are also some circumstances where the printer is working perfectly but due to a Windows system not up-to-date, it gets broken. The updated drivers from Windows most probably creating trouble and may not work for all systems. Such a specific situation was particularly noted with HP printers. The best way to eradicate this issue is to update the driver. To do it, navigate to the manufacturer’s site for manually downloading the current driver. Once you have the latest driver on Windows 10, try disabling the Windows update.
Before you proceed, make sure that you visit the manufacturer’s website and download the suitable drivers for your hardware to an easy-accessible location. Reinstallation of the latest drivers could help to fix Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable error. Here’s what to do:
Let’s follow the provided guidelines
- Press “Win + R” keys simultaneously to evoke the “RUN” command on Window.
- Next, type “devmgmt.msc” in the search field and click “OK” tab.
- Doing this will launch your computer’s device manager.
- Navigate through all the hardware, open the “Print queues” tab, right click on your printer hardware and select “Update driver”.
- After doing so a dialog box will be popped-up on your Windows screen asking you that how do you want to update your driver? Select the second option stating ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ and then continue.
- Opt for the driver file you have downloaded earlier using the browse if it appears and then update it accordingly.
- Note: In many times, the printer won’t be visible in the device manager. In such condition, just run the installer file and the driver will be installed automatically.
- Check your printer whether it is functioning well at this point of stage. If it is working, navigate to the official Microsoft website and download the complete package “wushowhide.diagcab”.
- Run the package on your system now and click “Next” button.
- Now select Hide updates from the displayed option.
- Thereafter, select the printer update if anyone is available and then proceed. However, Windows update will not automatically update your printer driver until you tell it to.
Contact To Deft Connoisseurs At 24/7 Online Number For Handy Resolution
Once you have performed the aforementioned fixing guidelines exactly in the same given sequence, the Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable error can be annihilated from the root. However, this is quite an intricate and time-consuming process — especially if you are a newbie and doing it for the first time. That’s why, here we suggest you to make direct contact to us through HP Printer Support Phone Number . We, the highly expert team of tech-geeks will give you one-stop solution at your doorstep.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Does It Mean When Driver Is Unavailable On Printer?
The error “Driver Is Unavailable On Printer” means that the driver installed against your printer in the system is either not compatible or is an outdated. It may also mean that the corrupt printer driver is installed in your PC and the computer fails to recognize it. Wait! Don’t get confused! Know the actual cause for this occurrence issue by contacting to dexterous engineers. They are available 24 hours 7 days a week to support you at any condition. So, call at +1-205-690-2254 helpline number and obtain online technical assistance at reasonable price to troubleshoot the driver is unavailable error.
How Do I Make My Printer Driver Available?
You can very easily as well as swiftly Make Printer Driver Available by just uninstalling an outdated printer driver and installing an up-to-date driver. Enabling a printer driver is not a tough task but when we talk about non-tech person, yes, they may face difficulties in eradicating this issue. So, what you should actually do at that point of time is to immediately place a call at +1-205-690-2254 a helpline number and have a word with the techies who are extra-talented and immense experienced. In a very short possible of time, you can bring your unavailable printer driver available and feel free to print any required document.
How Do I Install HP Printer Driver?
Are you looking for getting relevant ideas to Install HP Printer Driver? Ain’t you enough proficient to download and install an updated printer driver? If really not, then don’t feel blue! We are a team of qualified engineers active round the clock on helpline number to answer your call instantly and provide you world-class solution at your doorstep. Therefore, sit at your home and place a call at +1-205-690-2254 as soon as possible and get one-stop guidelines for installing a driver in PC.
How Do I Update My Printer Driver Windows 10?
Don’t you know how to UpdateMy Printer Driver Windows 10? Don’t worry! It is very easy task. You can update the printer driver by going into the search box on the taskbar, entering device manager, and then choose Device Manager. After that, you need to select a category to view the names of devices, so place a right-click on the one you’d like to update. Select Search automatically for updated driver software. At the end, opt for Update Driver option. In case you are confronting any hiccups while updating printer driver on your Windows 10 operating system, you are suggested to give a ring instantly on +1-205-690-2254 helpline number. One of our tech-specialists will answer sooner and provide the right possible directions for driver updating.
How Do I Fix Driver Unavailable?
If you are getting an error Driver Unavailable while printing, then there may be a missing updates or has to reinstall your driver. To fix this problem completely from the root, you only need to do is to contact dexterous technical team via dialing +1-205-690-2254 helpline number. They are extra-talented and well-educated, so they won’t leave any stone unturned in eradication of such printer problem. Feel free to contact them and get one-stop solution at doorstep.
How Do I Update My Printer Driver?
Before trying to Update Your Printer Driver, you must check the driver and ensure an updating is required. If an update is ready to install, then go to Control Panel and click Hard and Sound button. Now, click Device Manager and select the printer you are using from the drop-down menu. Right click on the relevant printer for which you want to update the drivers and then click Update Driver. If you are experiencing any hitches while performing these noted instructions, you can take quality assistance from our well-educated engineers. So, call at +1-205-690-2254 which is 24/7 accessible helpline number and stay tune with top-most techies for help.
Why Is My HP Printer Driver Unavailable?
A corrupt or incompatible driver is the most probable reason of the HP Printer Driver Unavailable error. It is also the coolest problem to deal with. You just need to uninstall your current printer driver, and theninstall the most updated accurate driver for your HP printer. If yet your printer is unable to recognize the driver and that’s why you can’t print anything, then don’t waste your precious time. Make a quick connection with highly experienced tech-specialists. You will meet such an intelligent person when you put a ring at +1-205-690-2254. Online top-most service will be proffered to you at doorstep within your budget. So, contact them and get your problem resolved from the root.
Why Does It Says Driver Is Unavailable For My Printer?
It SaysDriver Is Unavailable For My Printer only if an incompatible driver is installed on your PC or else the driver is outdated. This type of error is very common in the printing world and can be exterminated from the root with just a few tweaks. To get the right solution of such problem, give an instant call at +1-205-690-2254 helpline number. One of our top-most talented techies will connect you instantly and deliver one-stop possible reason and its solution doorstep. You will really be thankful for this amazing support.
What Do I Do When My HP Printer Driver Is Unavailable?
You only need to Do When My HP Printer Driver Is Unavailable is to contact with intelligent as well as extra-ordinary techies. There are different possible methods by which you can make a direct connection to such kind of people. Lets’ have a glimpse at below-noted points:
- Calling at 24/7 accessible +1-205-690-2254 Online Support Service Number
- Through mailing process
- Via remote access
- With the help of chatting process
- Via messaging inbox
These are the possible various ways you can choose to get united with talented executives for one-stop solution of your related problem.
What Is A Driver For A Printer?
A Driver For A Printer is a software that needs to be installed on a computer so that it converts the data to be printed to a format that a printer can understand and give access to print. The purpose of printer drivers is to allow applications to start print job without being aware of the technical details of each printer model. For more info, you can directly contact us via placing a call at +1-205-690-2254.