Basic Input Output System (BIOS) is ideal to provide communication between computer hardware and operating system. Without updated BIOS, some newer hardware may not perform correctly or throw some errors. You can also update HP Pavilion & spectre laptop BIOS with the help of floppy disk, CD or flash drive in your operating system. However, if you want to perform this step right now, then you need to take HP Laptop Support team’s experts assistance.
Updating BIOS is not a tough task, you can perform this easily. Here, we also mentioned why and how to update BIOS. Just have a look at them.
Need to Update BIOS for your HP pavilion & Spectre laptop:
Generally, you should update your BIOS to the most up-to-date version. If BIOS on HP pavilion & Spectre laptop is outdated, corrupted or broken, then you will surely meet lots of problems, such as:
- Computer is not able to recognize hardware appropriately
- System starts to perform badly, like it relentlessly ruins the performance of Windows or laptop.
- Your new graphic card didn’t get recognized as it should be
- Speed of fan gets diverge very badly
- Computer gets stuck in a black monitor screen
- And several other Windows OS issues.
Furthermore, updating BIOS on a laptop is of great risk, which may sometime bring lots of issues. If a small mistake happens, then the functionality of your Laptop can be seriously affected and could be rendered inoperable. Therefore, you should update your BIOS by taking professionals’ support. Here is what you can do to update BIOS.
Steps to Update HP Pavilion & Spectre Laptop Bios:
- Firstly, you need to find your current BIOS version. For this, in windows click on the start button and open the system information app. In the search box, type system information and then click on the system summary. Now, under the computer’s processor speed, you can see BIOS version.
- Backup BIOS: The BIOS updater has built-in save or backup functions, simply click on it to start backing up your BIOS.
- Now, you need to go to the HP official site to find the accurate BIOS update for your HP Pavilion & Spectre Laptop and download it.
- When the download gets complete, then navigate the downloaded file and run it.
- Confirm it to update BIOS and then follow the on-screen instruction to complete the updating of BIOS.
- After the update is completed, simply reboot the computer. However, some of the updates may restart your computer automatically.
Well done, after trying these simple steps you are able to Update HP Pavilion & Spectre Laptop Bios successfully. On the other hand, if you face some issue while applying these steps or you are not able to do so, then we suggest you to dial HP Tech Support Phone Number. The available technicians at this support will surely assist you in order to resolve your entire issues once and for all.