Here you will learn- about hp wireless printer setup. HP printers today have become the first choice for users worldwide. Why? Due to its reliability and inexpensive, the HP printer is very easy to use, gives HD prints, and also supports e-printing.
Therefore, if you are planning to buy a wireless HP printer for your office or even home use, then HP wireless printers would be the best choice. However, before you use the printer you have to go through its setup process. If you are a new user HP Wireless Printer Setup may become a daunting task for you. However, you don’t need to worry as you can easily set up your HP printer using the steps mentioned here.
Once you follow the guidelines mentioned in this post, it is 100% sure that very smoothly and quickly you will be able to set up your wireless HP printer.
Basic Setup Of your HP Wireless Printer
Before connecting your printer to the device and network, first, you need to set up it on the table that you want and remove all the tapes. To do this follow the below steps:
- Open the printer box and take it out from it.
- Then put your printer on a clean table.
- Now remove all the packaging material and tape. Ensure there should not be any tape inside the printer.
- Plug-in the power cord of the printer in a working electricity socket.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- After that open the cartridge door and insert ink cartridges accordingly.
- If you don’t know how to do it, either you can take HP expert help or read the printer manual.
- Put some printing sheets in the input tray of the printer.
- See at the printer display screen for the notification for ink cartridge and paper alignment.
- Now set the Date, Language, and region in your printer.
You have done with the basic HP wireless printer setup, now you can connect your printer with the device and internet router wirelessly.
Several Methods For HP Wireless Printer Setup
Try-out the below noted several methods one-by-one to complete the HP Wireless Printer Setup process with ease. Let’s start!
Method 1: HP Auto Wireless Connect
Your printer needs to connect with a wireless network. Though you can connect the wireless network automatically even without using any cables or entering your wireless network settings. But before starting the procedure, your system must meet the following requirements:
- Your operating device must be using Windows 7/8/10
- Your PC uses a wireless connection to your network and it may control the wireless adapter
- Your computer must be connected to your wireless network
- Your computer uses a dynamic IP address
Now, start the following points for HP Wireless Printer Setup:
- First, you need to search and download the HP printer software from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Once the software downloaded completely, then the next procedure is to run the software downloaded file on your PC.
- Now, Turn your printer ON by pressing the power button
Note: The printer will be in the “HP Auto Wireless Connect” mode for a couple of hours. So you’d better end-up the entire setting up process within two hours only
- In your computer, follow the on-screen instructions until you are prompted to Connection Type
- Next, select the “Wireless” option and then tap “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)”. The options may vary depending on your printer model and computer operating systems
- Wait for the wireless connection and then do the setup process by just following the rest of the on-screen instructions
If you are finding this method not fruitful for HP Printer Setup, give a brief look at the next method.
Method 2: Wireless Setup Wizard
This method will be done from the printer’s control panel. So your printer should have a touch display as without display you can’t perform this task. Therefore, first ensure that your HP Wireless Printer has a touch display screen and then let’s begin the setup guides:
- First, turn on your printer and then click onto the wireless icon or else go to the “Network” menu
- Choose the option “Wireless Settings” and then tap Wireless Setup Wizard. Settings may be accessed differently depending on the printer model. If you can’t find it, you can directly consult customer service for help
- Follow the steps noted on your printer display
- Now, select your wireless network name and then press the “Next” button. If you can’t see your network’s name into the list, you can scroll down and enter your network’s full name to search it
- Enter the password of your wireless network
- And then tap OK to confirm the settings
Method 3: WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Before trying to use this method you have to first confirm about your printer that the device has a physical WPS push button. Now, ready to follow the underneath guides:
- Open your HP wireless printer first and start the WPS pushbutton mode on it. Different models have different ways to start WPS mode. You can contact customer service if you are not able
- In a couple of minutes, press the WPS button on your wireless router
After doing that, HP Wireless Printer will successfully setup with no hassle.
Method 4: Windows Setup
Give a try on the below statements for Windows setup:
- First, you have to press the Windows Key + I altogether on your keyboard to open the Control Panel window
- Now, tap on “Devices” option
- Turn on your printer and go to its “Network” menu
- In your printer, select your wireless network name and enter the right password to magnificently connect it to your Wi-Fi. Settings can be different according to your printer model. If you don’t know to find it, you can contact customer service for help
- Get back to your computer. Under the “Printers & scanners” tab, click “+” symbol
- Choose the printer from the results and then tap on Add device. You should be good to go with HP Wireless Printer Setup
If this doesn’t find helpful, take a look at the next method.
Method 5: USB Cable Connection (Printer Without Display Touch)
This method is for the user who has an HP printer without a display touch. To set up a wireless connection, a USB cable is required for a while. Once successfully setup, there is no need for it anymore. Here are the steps you should go through:
- Turn your printer ON
- Attach the USB cable in between your computer and the printer
- Now, go to the official website of HP and then search your printer software from there and download it instantly in your PC
- After that, run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen prompts accordingly to install it
- Once you get the software in your operating device you can feel free to use your HP Wireless Printer
Contact To HP Technicians for HP Printer Setup
Not satisfied with these aforementioned written methods for HP Wireless Printer Setup? Need more quick and easy guidelines to do this? If exactly so, then put a ring on the helpline number and stay tuned with the technicians. Within a short period, your printer will be set up completely and then you can use your printer to print, scan or fax anything
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Connect My HP Printer To WIFI?
Are you one of those HP printer users who are looking forward to connecting your printer to Wi-Fi? Are you not even aware of the way to get your HP printer connected to the network? Below are the steps necessary to connect my HP printer to Wi-Fi:
- Firstly, you will have to turn your Wireless printer on.
- Now, you should go to the touchscreen of your HP printer and tap on the right arrow key.
- In the next step, you will have to press the ‘Setup’ and choose the ‘Network’ option from the setup menu.
- In the ‘Network’ menu, you should opt for the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option and put the wireless routers nearby the printer.
- After that, you will have to select your Network (SSID) and then password to connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
By implementing these steps, you will be able to connect your Printer to Wi-Fi network with optimum ease.
How Do I Connect To My HP Wireless Printer?
The procedure of connecting a HP wireless printer is as easy as a piece of a cake. All you need to do is to make use of a compatible USB cable to connect your printer and computer system.
- On your very first step, you should plug the USB cable of your printer into your computer system.
- In the next step, you will have to turn your HP Printer on and press the start button of your computer system.
- Now, you should move to the ‘Settings’ option and then navigate to the ‘Printers & Scanners’ option.
- In the next step, you should go to an option says ‘Add a printer’ and click on the printer’s name.
- Now, you will have to follow the on-screen process to connect your wireless printer.
- Once the installation process completes successfully, you can now make use of your printer to work.
How Do I Reinstall My HP Wireless Printer?
Before you begin, you will have to make sure your HP wireless printer is connected to your computer system or not.
- First of all, you will have to turn your HP wireless printer ON by pressing the ‘Power’ button.
- Apart from that, you will have to choose the ‘Setup’ option and then opt for the ‘Setup Option’.
- Now, you should select the ‘Wireless’ option and then select the ‘Network’ option.
- In the next option, you will have to click on the ‘Wireless Network Wizard’ option.
- Here, you will have to select the network name of your SSID network.
- After that, you will have to enter the wireless network password and make sure you have entered the correct credentials.
- On your last step, you should click on the ‘Done’ option to complete the process.
How Do I Find My HP Printer Software?
Are you one of those who are looking to find out HP Printer Software and drivers? Are you not capable of doing the same on your own? However, you don’t need to worry at all as you can visit 123.hp.com to download and install the latest software and driver for your HP printers. Here, you will have to enter the model number along with the model name of your HP printer. Before you download the HP printer software, you should make sure that your printer software is fully compatible with your computer operating system. Apart from that, you can also get in touch with the HP professionals who will help you if any issues take place. These professionals will direct you the right solution along with the instructions to do the same.
How Do I Install My HP Wireless Printer Without The CD?
If you are not able to install HP wireless printer without the CD, you should go for the USB connection. For that, you should follow these instructions carefully to do the same without any difficulties. Have a look:
- In Windows, you should go to the Start menu and open the Control Panel.
- In the next step, you should go to the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Apart from that, you will have to opt for the ‘Add a printer’ option.
- On tapping ‘Add a printer’ option, you will come across an option says ‘Add a local printer’.
- After that, you should choose the existing port and then click the ‘Next’ option.
- Hereafter, you will have to click on the ‘Windows Update’ and then you should update your print drivers.
- Click HP and then you have to click the name of your printer.
- Apart from that, you should click on the ‘Next’ option to install the driver.
By implementing these steps, you will be able to install the HP wireless printer without the CD.
How Do I Connect To My HP Wireless Printer?
A wireless Hp printer will help you to print, fax and scan remotely. One of the best parts of it is that you don’t need to connect your printer to the unit. Let’s look at the necessary instructions to connect your wireless printer to your computer system:
- You should press the ‘Windows’ key to go to the Start menu.
- Now, you need to type the ‘Printer’ in the search box and then opt for the ‘Printers & Scanners’ option.
- In the next step, you should turn your HP wireless printer ON and select the ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- In the list, you will come to see a HP Printer and you should click on the ‘Add Device’ option.
Once you click on it, you will be able to connect your printer with the computer system. In case of any difficulties you face while connecting your HP printer to Wireless network, you should find a solution. For that, you have to get in touch with the professionals who surely help you out, in every possible manner.
How To Setup Hp Wireless Printer?
Are you one of those who are looking setup Hp Wireless Printer? Don’t you know the exact way to complete the setup operation? For the reason itself, we have listed down some easy steps through which you can easily do the same in a trouble free manner:
Have a look and implement the instructions as they are mentioned below:
- First of all, you should connect your HP printer to your computer system via a USB cable.
- Now, you should install its genuine drivers and software either through the installation CDs or by visiting the official websites.
- After that, you have to turn your wireless printer ON by pressing the ‘Power’ button.
- Enable the touch screen and then you should select the ‘Setup’ option.
- Now, you have to scroll down to find out and select the ‘Wireless’ option.
- Here, you need to choose the ‘Network’ and go to the ‘Wireless Network Wizard’ option
- Enter the network password after selecting your SSID name and then click on the ‘Done’ option.
By implementing these steps carefully, you will be able to setup your HP wireless printer with optimum ease.
How Do I Connect My HP Printer To A Wireless Network?
Do you want to start the operation to connect your HP printer to a wireless network? Before that, you should make sure your laptop/ computer system and printer are compatible to each other. Below are the steps through which you will be able to do the same without any difficulties:
Take a Glance:
On your very first step, you should Install HP Printer Driver. For that, you can either visit the HP official website or download it through the installation CDs.
After downloading the printer driver successfully, you should turn your HP Printer ON.
- Here, you should opt for the Network (Ethernet/Wireless) while setting up of HP printer.
- Now, you will have to click on the ‘Yes, send my Wireless Setting’ option.
- After waiting for 4-5 minutes, you will have to get your HP printer connected with the Wireless network.
Once you complete setup, you should give a quick restart to your computer system for the hassle-free functioning. In case of any technical issues regarding the same, you should opt for expert’s backing at anytime.
How Do I Connect My HP Printer To Wireless?
Before you start the main course to connect your HP printer to a wireless network, you should connect your HP printer to your desktop using a USB cable. After that, you also need to download and install the genuine printers’ drivers and software. Now, you should perform these steps for the same:
Have a glance at the steps needed to perform an action to connect your HP printer wirelessly:
- Press the Power button to turn your printer ON and then enable the touch screen.
- After selecting the ‘Setup’ option you should go to the ‘Setup Option’ by scrolling your screen down.
- Now, you will have to opt for the ‘Wireless’ option and then choose the ‘Network’ option.
- In the next step, you should click on the ‘Wireless Network Wizard’ option and choose your SSID name.
- Now, you will have to enter the wireless network password and make sure there are no typos and errors.
- Lastly, you should click on the ‘Done’ option to complete the connection operation between your printer and a wireless network.
In case of any issues occur while you follow these instructions, you should get in touch with the HP professionals.
What Is The Best HP Wireless Printer For Home Use?
Are you one of those who’re looking forward to using the best Wireless printers to cater to their home needs? Don’t you have any idea about such kind of printers so that you can work according to your needs? However, you don’t need to worry about such things as we have listed down some of the best printers (Wireless). Below is a list of the best HP Wireless Printer for Home users you can consider availing any of them:
- Multifunction HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Printer
- HP DeskJet Ink 2676 Printer.
- HP DeskJet Ink 2135 Printer.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer
- Multifunction HP LaserJet M1005 Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M128fw
Aside from these HP printers, there are various other printers that you can make use of. Besides, if you want to know configuration, and other details of any HP wireless printers, you should approach the experts. Luckily, these professionals are available round the clock to help you out in every possible manner.
How Do I Get My Wireless Printer To Connect?
Before you begin, you should first make sure that you know the network name as well as your security password. After that, you will have to go through these instructions to get your Wireless printer connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Here’s how to do so:
- First of all, you should navigate to the control panel of your printer.
- Next, you will have to open the Network menu and then opt for the ‘Settings’ option.
- After that, you will have to choose the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option to see a list of wireless networks.
- Apart from that, you should choose the name of your wireless network from the list.
- Next, you need to enter your WEP key or WPA security password to connect your printer to your wireless network.
In case of difficulties regarding the same, you should get in touch with the professionals at anytime. Apart from that, you can also get more information regarding the same by just visiting our website right now.
Why Is My HP Printer Not Connecting To WIFI?
Are you one of those HP printer users who are looking to connect their printer to Wi-Fi network? Is your HP printer not able to connect to a Wi-Fi network? In such a critical situation, you should first indentify the main cause of the problems. However, you can easily resolve such kind of problems and hurdles by just following some easy troubleshooting operations.
Here are the necessary steps you need to follow:
- First of all, you will have to give a quick restart to your computer system, router and printer.
- After that, you should make sure whether your HP printer is properly connecting to a Wi-Fi network or not.
- Even if the problem is still appearing, you should print a Wireless Network Test report by navigating through the control panel of your HP printer.
- After that, you will have to make sure whether your wireless router is in the active mode and working without any difficulties.
In case of any hassle of glitches you face while performing these steps, you should approach the experts right now. Here, you will surely get the right solution to your problems, even from the comfort of your home.