Most of the HP printers user might have heard about or already using the HP Print and scan Doctor program within their Windows operating system. Basically, it is a free printer / scanner diagnostic tool that allows the user to fix most common printing and scanning issues. This utility software works well in almost all versions of windows and can be a great help whenever your printer fails to print. However, you can take aid from HP Printer Assistant team experts to know all about HP Print and scan doctor.
With HP Print and Scan Doctor resolve several issues
This software is a big help for several people as it can easily tackle down all the teething issues that the HP printer’s users are usually complain about. We have mentioned some of the issues that can be easily resolved by HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Corrupt or mis-configured HP Printer driver
- Several error messages while scanning
- All of a sudden printer goes offline
- Not having essential drivers for printers
- Print jobs are stuck in the print queue
- Connectivity issues of printer
- In-built firewall is creating issues with printer connection
Making use of HP Print and Scan app to get rid of printer related issues are very easy. The steps for doing so, is mentioned below.
Download HP Print and Scan Doctor application
- The first step for using the program is to download it in the Windows computer. For this,
- Turn your HP printer on and make sure that it is connected to your computer.
- Download the HP Print and Scan program and when download finish wait for few seconds to install it on your computer.
Installation steps for HP Print and Scan Doctor Program
- When the download completes, you need to right click on the executable file.
- Installation wizard will appear, from which you need to click on Run.
- Wait until program extracted completely and you need to tap yes, whenever you user account control told you so.
- Read and accept the terms & conditions after that, you have to wait until installation finishes successfully.
- Once the installation completes, the HP Print and Scan Doctor will start automatically.
How to use this program to fix printing issues?
- Now, on the welcome screen of this program click on start tab to see the list of all available printers.
- From the list, select the printer that you want to fix and then tap on Next.
- Afterwards, you need to choose the way by which your printer is communicating you’re your computer for example via USB. Ensure to follow the on-screen commands before tapping retry.
Resolving Printing Issues
- In order to fix the printing issues, you need to click on Fix printing.
- After that, program will communicate with the printer to identify entire potential threats.
- To troubleshoot these issues, you need to go after the on-screen step by step instructions.
Usually, these commands will depend on the issue which is currently resolving. So, make sure to follow the software’s entire actions to resolve these issues in a very cautious way.
Steps to fix Scanning Issues
- With an aim to fix scanning issues, you need to click on fix scanning.
- Just go after the on-screen instructions and resolve scanning issues automatically.
With the help of HP Print and Scan Doctor program you can easily get rid of various issues related to HP Printer and HP Scanner.
Construing the Results of Troubleshooting
- If you see a checkmark against the printer, then that means it is perfectly healthy and it has passed all tests.
- A wrench means that the HP Print and Scan doctor has found and resolved some issues.
- When an exclamation mark shows then that means device has some issues that you may have skipped and now this program want them to complete.
- An X mark shows that you have to follow the highlighted steps to repair the issues with the printer itself.
In order to perform excellently, you might need to update HP Print and Scan Doctor occasionally. Sometimes, due to some error or issue, you even need to reinstall the program on your computer system. For any further queries related to this utility tool or need help related to some specific printer issue, you can get in touch with the experts of HP Solution Center team. You can make connection with them by dialing toll-free number or via chat process.