HP Bluetooth Printers, the latest invention that offers a very smooth and flexible way of printing. Users can transfer and print documents from a Bluetooth enabled computer. In case your system is lacking with Bluetooth option, you can add Bluetooth dongle in any one of the USB slots. You can connect with the HP support group and ask for Bluetooth connectivity for your PC. Thereafter, to take out the printouts user needs to install Bluetooth with any supporting software. And then attach the reliable printer carefully. This is the best option any organization can opt as printout can be enabled even if the printer goes offline due to poor connection.
To begin with the sharing and printing in terms of Bluetooth, you need to pair a discoverable device with your system. Go to your settings and set the computer as discoverable to nearby Bluetooth devices. In this way, if you are even facing any problem with Windows 7, it may not affect Bluetooth connectivity for printing purposes.
- Tap on the Start button on the Desktop
- Now, search for the Devices and Printers in the search box
- Next, in the Control panel tab make a right-click on Windows computer
- Thereafter, select Bluetooth settings from the drop-down menu
- In Bluetooth Settings, under Discovery tick-mark ‘Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer’
- Now, pair your tablets, mobile phones to the system.
- Detect the Bluetooth computer and mention the password if prompted
- Lastly, tap pair on your device and Bluetooth pairing will be done
How to Add Bluetooth Printer to Windows 7?
In order to add a discoverable printer to your system’s list of devices, follow the below steps:
- Move the cursor to Devices and Printers as given above
- After that, click on ‘Add a printer’ button in Control panel
- Next, choose ‘Bluetooth Printer’
- Now, make sure your Printer’s Bluetooth option is switched on
- Windows will search for the nearby Bluetooth devices and display on the screen
- Lastly, click on the printer and go through the instructions that appear on your PC
Ways to Troubleshoot printing problems
Here are some troubleshooting steps you can cross-check for the printing problems:
- Check your Printers hardware
Verify that all the electric cords are plugged in the correct electric cords. Furthermore, check whether the main power switch is turned on. And for a wireless printer, make sure the wireless option is turned on.
- Update the drivers
Many printers need software to function properly. Now if you recently upgraded the windows version, it’s possible that the current printer driver is still of the old version. Thus, downloading and installing the latest driver for the printer will help you fix the problems.
- Use a troubleshooter
A troubleshooter is an automated tool that instantly resolves the problems. This printing software can solve all the printing troubles with installing and connecting issues.
Did you try the steps provided to add Bluetooth to Windows PC? If you failed to succeed then try to contact the HP Support team. The experts have high-experience and can tackle any issues in relation to printers. Users just need to convey their problem precisely and professionals will revert you with the best solutions without taking much time. The service is available all round the clock, 24*7 for the customers.