Ideal for small as well as medium business enterprises, HP OfficeJet 8702 printer is widely admired in many areas. This printer comes with advanced wireless network communication technology. Apart from these features, it is also considered as most effective in terms of cost. To know more about this in detail, you can dial HP Support Number and get the information from skilled professionals.
Some of the main features to be measure are two-sided printing (Duplexing), AirPrint setup, monthly duty cycle, e-Print capabilities, automatic document feeder (ADF), mobile printing solutions and colorful touch screens. You can use the colorful touch-screen to deal with your tasks comfortably. By making use of shortcuts you can simply perform your work.
Additionally, you can easily access your HP OfficeJet 8702 printer with your mobile devices like smart phones, tablets and laptops. As it is all-in-one printer, so with this you can scan, fax, copy and print your documents comfortably. The installation and setup of software as well as drivers are very easy. In short, it provides a first-class and also high quality printing experience. Let’s learn how to wireless setup your HP OfficeJet 8702 printer.
HP OfficeJet 8702 Windows wireless Setup compatibility:
To setup HP OfficeJet 8702 wirelessly in your windows operating system, you need to check for its compatibility. The HP OfficeJet 8702 printers support the Windows XP and its later version of the windows operating system. Moreover, you have to create proper communication between printer and computer either a wired or a wireless one.
Now, if you are installing or setting up the wireless setup of HP OfficeJet 8702 printer for the first time, you have to pursue the below specified procedure cautiously.
- Collect the network requirements like SSID and the password of your network. One thing you need to keep in mind, that do not connect the Ethernet or USB cable while setup printer.
- Make certain that both the printer and computer are on.
- Ensure that the computer as well as printer should be on the similar wireless network.
- We highly recommend you to use the broadband internet access.
- Download the updated version of printing software for HP OfficeJet 8702 printer from it official site. When the download gets complete then install printer driver software on your computer by following the simple on-screen instructions.
- Select the settings icon on the printer. After that choose the Wireless icon on your control panel to connect the printer with the wireless network.
- Now, you need to select any option like fax, copy, scan or print from the control panel. Then click on the OK button.
The printer is now successfully connected to the wireless network and you can start printing your images & documents. However, if any problem arises, then dial HP Support Phone Number at once. Here, you will get the proper assistance from an expert to overcome such issues entirely.