There are various malfunction and added issues related with your HP Photosmart Printer which can only be resolved by resetting. Resetting the printing system eliminates all printers and scanners from the printers queue and clears all print jobs and settings from the system. Anyone can easily perform this task as resetting is very straightforward task to execute. For this, any person can take help from HP Printer Support team associates. They are well-versed with this type of issues and will give you proper remedies to carry out this step.
Reset HP Photosmart Printer Swiftly
Resetting the HP Photosmart Printer is helpful for troubleshooting printing troubles, but when you are finished you need to add your printers and scanners back to the list. You can easily reset your HP Photosmart printer either by disconnecting it entirely from its power source, or by restoring its original factory settings.
Resetting your Hewlett-Packard (HP) Photosmart printer can often help in resolving software problems as well as error messages related to ink cartridges and printing jobs. It also aid in resolving certain issues such as:
- Print jobs that are jammed in the queue
- Incomplete installation of print driver
- Communication problems between the printer and your system
On the other hand, resetting your HP Photosmart printer is not so tough task to perform. Simply look at the following steps to execute it by your own:
- Make sure that your Photosmart printer is powered on, and at the same time from the back of the printer disconnect the USB cable.
- Open the cover of your printer and carefully remove the ink cartridges.
- Close the cover and wait for a message that says, “Insert ink cartridges”.
- Now, again from the back of the printer disconnect the power cord.
- Wait for a minute and then connect power cord again to your printer.
- Anticipate your printer to automatically power back on.
- Insert the removed ink cartridges again back to your printer.
- Now, cautiously close the cover of your printer and reconnect the USB cable to the back.
Your HP Photosmart printer will be reset now. However, you can choose another option of restoring factory settings to reset your printer.
Let’s have a look:
- From the front console of your HP Photosmart printer simply press the menu button.
- Find preferences by using up and down arrows on the console.
- Select restore defaults and then tap on OK.
Now, your printer will restore to its original factory settings and notify you as soon as the process is complete. Yet, if you come across any issue while pursuing above mentioned steps or unable to understand anything, then you can take help from HP Tech Support team members. Our team of experienced professionals will guide you thoroughly and provide all possible solution to resolve your queries. To make contact with them, you only need to dial our toll-free number at the comfort of your home.